Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKZ] Tokenza - page 9. (Read 9450 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 03:28:59 AM
Hey. You seem to be the fifth platform, which tries to link freelancers and simplify the receipt of payments in crypto-currencies for them. What is the difference between you and your competitors?
I was intrigued by the opportunity to get my quality of my work evaluated by a third-party, as well as by the fact that some of the freelancers will be hired by the platform to carry out a variety of internal orders.
Yes, the fact that they’re not going to switch to other markets, but will try to bring quality professionals to their own is an extremely positive point. However, could you tell us more about the "external evaluation of works"?
Of course, I can. There will be will be a special group of users - curators on the platform. They will selectively check the quality of candidates' work, evaluate them according to various criteria and issue recommendations.
One more cool solution is that the client never agrees that the content is high-quality, and the performer never agrees  with the fact that he was mistaken somewhere. And such disputes could be endless, but now there will be an objective person who can really appreciate the product, since he is not an interested party.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 03:23:37 AM
Hey. You seem to be the fifth platform, which tries to link freelancers and simplify the receipt of payments in crypto-currencies for them. What is the difference between you and your competitors?
I was intrigued by the opportunity to get my quality of my work evaluated by a third-party, as well as by the fact that some of the freelancers will be hired by the platform to carry out a variety of internal orders.
Yes, the fact that they’re not going to switch to other markets, but will try to bring quality professionals to their own is an extremely positive point. However, could you tell us more about the "external evaluation of works"?
Of course, I can. There will be will be a special group of users - curators on the platform. They will selectively check the quality of candidates' work, evaluate them according to various criteria and issue recommendations.
November 30, 2017, 03:20:59 AM
November 30, 2017, 03:17:18 AM
November 30, 2017, 03:14:17 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
November 30, 2017, 03:10:38 AM
Good afternoon. What penalties and punishments are waiting for freelancers who violate the terms of the agreement? Will you ban users with a low rating?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 03:07:41 AM
Can I play two roles at the same time? For example, can I be both a client and a depositor? This would simplify the search for funds for many projects.
Activity: 91
November 29, 2017, 06:18:55 PM
Who are going to act as curators at Tokenza?

Thread has been updated ;-)
November 29, 2017, 05:11:51 PM
Does your token act as security? Can I get dividends?

No dividends. TKZ token is not a security.

The TKZ token is an atomic unit of value exchange inside the platform, resulting in the creation of a transactional economy between buyers, sellers and other participants. TKZ allows users to earn value
and to spend it on services that are internal to the Tokenza Platform. Participants earn TKZ by doing active work (real work and actions) or providing services to the Network (i.e. rating or curating data).
November 29, 2017, 05:09:57 PM
Will you have mobile app like Upwork one?

Maybe in the future, this is not planned for now. Our roadmap is huge enough for the next few months ;-)
Activity: 294
November 29, 2017, 11:12:00 AM
Is this similar to Kickstart or other kick project that held ICO recently?
Activity: 205
November 29, 2017, 11:10:58 AM
Does your token act as security? Can I get dividends?
Activity: 336
November 29, 2017, 11:09:02 AM
What is the point of using TKZ? Why can't I invest with fiat money?
Activity: 209
November 29, 2017, 11:07:52 AM
Who are going to act as curators at Tokenza?
Activity: 98
November 29, 2017, 11:07:08 AM
There were projects like this on BTT. I remember KICKICO which aimed to create Kickstarter for crypto projects. What is the point of another one?
Hey, this one is not the same. They focus at projects for crowdfunding as well as at freelancers. They have a supporting community around it too, which helps to grow projects that lack expertise in different areas.
Alright, seems like this is different to KICKICO. Indeed, worth investing as it is more advanced than competitors.
Activity: 196
November 29, 2017, 11:05:16 AM
How is escrow going to be implemented in your platform?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
November 29, 2017, 11:01:13 AM
There were projects like this on BTT. I remember KICKICO which aimed to create Kickstarter for crypto projects. What is the point of another one?
Hey, this one is not the same. They focus at projects for crowdfunding as well as at freelancers. They have a supporting community around it too, which helps to grow projects that lack expertise in different areas.
Activity: 364
November 29, 2017, 11:01:13 AM
How you are going to market this platform for freelancers?
November 29, 2017, 10:58:32 AM
Don't you think you want to implement too many services for a platform like yours?
Activity: 252
November 29, 2017, 10:56:51 AM
Will you have mobile app like Upwork one?
Pages:
Jump to: