Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] City of EDEN (EDN Token) - page 2. (Read 11821 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 12:59:09 PM
What all can you do with EDEN tokens? Can you put up bounties for certain contributions? Like, are bigger contributions more valuable?

You can read more about the utility here: https://github.com/cityofeden/EDEN-smart-contracts

The TL;DR version is that you earn more tokens with more contributions. Different bounties and challenges yield different EDN rewards and different levels and badges amplify your earning potential.

So earning EDN tokens and gaining access to abilities like publishing your own bounties within your own projects with your own assembled team are both project specific and individual specific.

The concept is to remove the barrier completely for a potential solution to emerge.

That's pretty neat. I like the idea of people being able to publish their own bounties, etc. I'll take a look at the link provided as well. Thanks for your reply.

Is there an early version of this project already out or is it still being developed?

The EDN (EDEN Distributed Network) platform is being built the other products have been built already.

That's impressive. To pre-order the available products, it looks like I just have to buy enough EDN tokens. Is the token sale happening right now?

Exactly Smiley  We aren't doing a pre-sale at all. What we've realized running a few token sales already is that the big bonuses are reserved for a private pre-sale that blocks everyone else out. So we are doing something similar but making it an open process. We are running a 4 month long public token sale where depending how much you purchase and when you purchase it you will get access to bonuses.

Thanks. When does the public token sale start?

In May. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks! I'm excited for it. I appreciate such a helpful and responsive team. This project is going to go far, I just know it.  Cheesy
Activity: 85
March 26, 2018, 11:20:29 AM
I've never heard of anything like EDEN before. This is like a dream come true. I've always hoped there would be a full city of scientists and engineers solving some of the worlds toughest problems. This could be one of the biggest world changing events in history if it gains traction. Of course, it is in the early stages now but I could see it happening in the distant future. What is the blockchain doing for this project that you couldn't do without it?

Thanks for the kind words!

We made a little video about our blockchain use... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEs6mrwdIqY&t

Most importantly every single product we build incorporates blockchain. That's outside of what we are doing on the EDEN Distributed Network.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 11:15:27 AM
I've never heard of anything like EDEN before. This is like a dream come true. I've always hoped there would be a full city of scientists and engineers solving some of the worlds toughest problems. This could be one of the biggest world changing events in history if it gains traction. Of course, it is in the early stages now but I could see it happening in the distant future. What is the blockchain doing for this project that you couldn't do without it?
March 26, 2018, 10:19:34 AM
This project looks very different and that's a good thing. How did you guys come up with such a unique project?

Thanks.... It's been a dream of mine for many years but it wasn't until I started taking applied physics classes with Carlos our Director of New Projects that we decided to do it about a year ago.

The 3 hardware projects started at the same time.
Activity: 65
March 25, 2018, 10:55:34 PM
This project looks very different and that's a good thing. How did you guys come up with such a unique project?
March 25, 2018, 10:02:18 PM
What all can you do with EDEN tokens? Can you put up bounties for certain contributions? Like, are bigger contributions more valuable?

You can read more about the utility here: https://github.com/cityofeden/EDEN-smart-contracts

The TL;DR version is that you earn more tokens with more contributions. Different bounties and challenges yield different EDN rewards and different levels and badges amplify your earning potential.

So earning EDN tokens and gaining access to abilities like publishing your own bounties within your own projects with your own assembled team are both project specific and individual specific.

The concept is to remove the barrier completely for a potential solution to emerge.

That's pretty neat. I like the idea of people being able to publish their own bounties, etc. I'll take a look at the link provided as well. Thanks for your reply.

Is there an early version of this project already out or is it still being developed?

The EDN (EDEN Distributed Network) platform is being built the other products have been built already.

That's impressive. To pre-order the available products, it looks like I just have to buy enough EDN tokens. Is the token sale happening right now?

Exactly Smiley  We aren't doing a pre-sale at all. What we've realized running a few token sales already is that the big bonuses are reserved for a private pre-sale that blocks everyone else out. So we are doing something similar but making it an open process. We are running a 4 month long public token sale where depending how much you purchase and when you purchase it you will get access to bonuses.

In May. Let us know if you have any other questions.
March 25, 2018, 10:01:30 PM
This project is really good and I see that it will be successful! Cheesy                              

Thank you!
March 25, 2018, 10:01:00 PM
The EDN token is a utility token, right? Are there any restrictions on U.S. investors that you know of?

Can anyone answer this?

This is a utility token. We are still reviewing any limitations on it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 03:36:17 PM
This project is really good and I see that it will be successful! Cheesy                              
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 03:34:34 PM
The EDN token is a utility token, right? Are there any restrictions on U.S. investors that you know of?

Can anyone answer this?
Activity: 154
March 25, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 05:44:29 PM
Wow what an interesting project. So much more flavor than I've seen out of anyone else.

Can I ask where the current team is residing until the promised land comes?

Hahahah thanks!

We are residing in a rented farm house with a satellite internet rig.

It's a smaller scale version of our full plans but we have already purchased the land and are awaiting to build infrastructure.

Sounds just like what I've always wanted. A few acres in the middle of nowhere and damn good internet.

What country have you bought land in? Hopefully one that is known for it's Laissez-faire approach to regulation.

It's really great. We purchased the land in Colombia one our outside of Bogota. Here's a video we made of why - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b6K2gfpyw8s

We are a US based company with subsidiaries in Colombia, Israel and Ukraine.

Damn, Colombia really has fiber internet to 96% of the country? Why can't the US manage to have it in even half of it's cities? We invented the internet, and then quickly decided we'd be in last place when it comes to speed/availability.. So frustrating.
Activity: 65
March 24, 2018, 05:18:00 PM
Is there any way to confirm you guys have actually purchased the land?
March 23, 2018, 04:03:47 PM
Wow what an interesting project. So much more flavor than I've seen out of anyone else.

Hahahah thanks!

It's a smaller scale version of our full plans but we have already purchased the land and are awaiting to build infrastructure.

Sounds just like what I've always wanted. A few acres in the middle of nowhere and damn good internet.

What country have you bought land in? Hopefully one that is known for it's Laissez-faire approach to regulation.

It's really great. We purchased the land in Colombia one our outside of Bogota. Here's a video we made of why - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b6K2gfpyw8s

We are a US based company with subsidiaries in Colombia, Israel and Ukraine.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

Hahahah thanks!

March 23, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

Hahahah thanks!

Activity: 193
March 23, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

March 22, 2018, 10:42:04 PM
Interesting project! I am very confident in the success of the project.

Thank you!
Activity: 224
March 22, 2018, 03:41:42 PM
Interesting project! I am very confident in the success of the project.
March 22, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

Pages:
Jump to: