Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] Helex Token HLX - Exclusive services for crypto investors worldwide - page 2. (Read 642 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Helex token is a revolution in the world of crypto❤️ @sunny144
Activity: 6
a real currency for a real purpose! Helex has a very large community worthy of the top 10. It is already listed in good exchanges, I believe that in 2020 will enter renowned exchanges!
so happy to be part of this team...congrats to this project
Activity: 7
So glad helex is backed by gold. Truly a wonderful coin.
Activity: 2
Be it diamond, gold, jewelry, luxury cars or pick as you may like, helex can perform purchases as it best suits for you. You will find your request delivered at your door even though purchaeses are made in Dubai or Europe.
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
Strong and promising project, don't miss a chance to own luxurious cars, house, jewelries, and Many more. luxurious life is possible our dreams comes true with Helex.
I, we, they love Helex.

Buy & hodl HLX
Do you have HLX,where do you buy?and how many helex do you have?
Helex is a revolution.
The world is soon taking a new face with it.
Activity: 3
Helex seems to be a great endeavour. With well defined use cases and stipulated project plans it stands concrete to win over the crypto market. I'm sure it will conquer the minds of prospective investors and crypto lovers. I just adore it, all success!
Activity: 6
HLX is a very promising project and the best has a large community.
Helex is a great project... Keep moving never going back. Congratulation helex keep up the good work
I really support helex it's my wish to see it grow and the world adopts it as a  unit of currency , meduim of exchange and store of value
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I guess this project has better chance to be successful in the market. I remember one project aiming in the luxury industry has been very slow in development. I guess, they are dead now.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicothe-luxury-blockchain-create-your-own-story-5062819

So I hope the Helex project can really cater the consumers that can afford this kind of lifestyle.

Helex is a community of having large member, and with that, we can aware people to have an idea that we can succed in crypto through helex token, that we can have luxury, island, jewelries etc,. In the future, just contiuning dreaming and working in out to make it possible, coz with helex nothing is impossible😍😍😍
Strong and promising project, don't miss a chance to own luxurious cars, house, jewelries, and Many more. luxurious life is possible our dreams comes true with Helex.
I, we, they love Helex.

Buy & hodl HLX
Activity: 10
Helex is legit project...came with new idea like buying luxary goods and real estate through crypto😍
Also best part charitable foundation...
Love Helex😍💕❣
As a project its looks very promising with an extra great team and good leadership from all around the world with everyday improvements and constructively searching for new things that will improve the interaction between ppl from all around the globe, sure know that this project will be pretty well accepted from ppl all over the world and as like that trust they receive from ppl the crew will keep it up with the best work that they are doing even so far. Great expectation for the future with full support for their team.   Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
Hey bro, can you add more information about website, community link?
i dont see it on the threads, please add it , so people can easily join your community !
thanks in advance
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
Herok_X
Announcement Graphic look very good, im just wondering, is there any active bounty campaign for this project?
if yes, let me know thanks ! intrested on this project

Nice to finally see HELEX here in a new thread.  As far as ERC20 token projects go these days, HELEX is the real deal. Great projecto helex #binance
Activity: 19
Dear Helex team,

We would like to add your token on our trading platform.

Reply if you are interested. Smiley
Best regards,

Lugdunex
Pages:
Jump to: