Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] Helex.World - Elite Services - page 2. (Read 8956 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
whether the bounty campaign is over? Huh because I see in the spreadsheet less clear, if it still does not end please put in the spreadsheet until the last week so we will be easy to check it, now I am confused whether I should continue my work or not.

tank you

Hello batagor,

Please ask bounty questions on the bounty thread Smiley
But yes, the bounty campaign is still ongoing.
We have thousands of participants to check every week, so give us a break  Grin
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
whether the bounty campaign is over? Huh because I see in the spreadsheet less clear, if it still does not end please put in the spreadsheet until the last week so we will be easy to check it, now I am confused whether I should continue my work or not.

tank you
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
Amazing Review of Helex ✨🎉🌎

Hello Helex team! Do you plan to go live on youtube someday?

Hey Neurocrypt,

That's something we could do Smiley As we approach the ICO date, we will change our marketing strategy for something more aggresive.
Keep an eye!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Where do we find information on the team behind it ? Their experience in blockchain?

Hello Eatit!

You can find all info in the LUXpaper. The have well experienced team. https://helex.world/Luxpaper.pdf
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Where do we find information on the team behind it ? Their experience in blockchain?
Hello Helex team! Do you plan to go live on youtube someday?
I don't know if this has been ask ask already. Will Helex be going live on exchange shortly or it gonna take few months since the price of coins are down for now? I am sure the team should be in talk with bif exchanges....I would love to see Helex traded on Bigger exchanges

Hello Neurocrypt,

We were talking about it a couple of days ago in our Telegram. We are scheduled to go live on exchanges after the ICO has ended, but there is always the option to wait for a bullish market, if the majority of the investors prefer that way. Smiley

Be sure to join our telegram channel to ask those questions directly to our CEO!
I might have miss the news on telegram since I was away from telegram but I am back now. Thanks for the response it will be a good to see this great project go live and steady. Whatever that is good for the company I am confident that the team know it all. I have DM you please check. Thanks
I'm very surprised that such an interesting project has such a weak support here on the forum. In the topic there are only 3 pages of messages

Hey bazzz,

Thanks for your message. We haven't added a signature campaign, so our ANN doesn't have lots and lots of spam messages of bounty participants Smiley That's why!
Activity: 252
I'm very surprised that such an interesting project has such a weak support here on the forum. In the topic there are only 3 pages of messages
I don't know if this has been ask ask already. Will Helex be going live on exchange shortly or it gonna take few months since the price of coins are down for now? I am sure the team should be in talk with bif exchanges....I would love to see Helex traded on Bigger exchanges

Hello Neurocrypt,

We were talking about it a couple of days ago in our Telegram. We are scheduled to go live on exchanges after the ICO has ended, but there is always the option to wait for a bullish market, if the majority of the investors prefer that way. Smiley

Be sure to join our telegram channel to ask those questions directly to our CEO!
Activity: 8
Helex Corporation Ltd is a legally registered company in London, United Kingdom

https://twitter.com/helexcorp/status/979157363671404549
copper member
Activity: 224
The translations are complete!

Here are the links to the Korean ANN and Bounty thread.

ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3131192.new#new
Bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3126725.new#new
The roadmap to real estate management is unique and a very good investment it is taking over the market in the crypto world smart contract system. Wishing the team success.
#Forbes....It is believed that there are about 1,000 estate managers--at the pinnacle of the private service pyramid--overseeing properties around the country, though few data exist. "I think no one truly knows how many private service professionals are out there but I see and confidence that Helex got some of the best team.
great project...
taking the real world for platform

Thank you annazaitun87,

Head over to our Telegram where you can find all our team!
Activity: 672
great project...
taking the real world for platform
Activity: 3
Yes we are offering diamond service and since Dubai is one of the world's largest diamond market, we are connected to world's #1 fastest growing free zone in Dubai.

Thank you for your interest in Helex #HLX
Activity: 261
Wow! You are offering diamond services now?! I'm finding your services really unique and your website really cool!
Pages:
Jump to: