Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] NODVIX | 24-hour P2P broadcasting platform | Master-Node Eco-system - page 7. (Read 17757 times)

Activity: 501
Merit: 113
NODVIX PRE-ICO Success!

We are delighted to announce that the PRE-ICO has come to a close. A message from our CTO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8fJDdmvLK4

Soft-Cap has been reached, therefore we will be moving to ICO launch on the 22nd November 2018. All funds raised during the PRE-ICO will be spent on marketing for the ICO to help its success.

Thank you to all of our investors who participated in the PRE-ICO. We are aware that the current market is not favorable for new investments, as such, reaching Soft-Cap is a huge success for us and shows that the platform will have a real demand.

If you missed out on investing during the PRE-ICO, worry not! ICO will be launching on the 22nd of November, starting with a 88% token bonus! Don’t wait for to long though, as time goes by, this bonus will decrease!

Visit us at: https://nodvix.com/
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
The origin of NODVIX - Episode 2
NODVIX it's the world's first 24-hour, decentralised, broadcasting platform built on the Ethereum blockchain! NODVIX is highly resistant to censorship, self-regulates content and is designed to provide an honest distribution of revenue to video content creators, publishers, and advertisers alike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gONvmk1gnaA
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hi Community!

See the NODVIX ANN Thread translated to FILIPINO here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47414903
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Are you positioning your project, an alternative to Youtube? Where can I see the source code?

Hi There!

Yes! A competitor to YouTube, Netflix and any other streaming media. The reach is nearly limitless due to the way the platform will be designed.

The source code will be available on github once we move to ICO.
when will ico start here? and hope that the team will always be enthusiastic in developing this project so that in the future this project can be as successful as expected. always successful for this project what the team does will definitely make this project a success.
Are you positioning your project, an alternative to Youtube? Where can I see the source code?

Hi There!

Yes! A competitor to YouTube, Netflix and any other streaming media. The reach is nearly limitless due to the way the platform will be designed.

The source code will be available on github once we move to ICO.
Is there anywhere the total supply of this token was mentioned or i must have missed it some how, @op if you could be kind enough to state the total supply would be nice between the idea is unique not much project in the broadcasting field, hopefully Nodvix will stand out among the rest.

Hi There!

Thanks for your question! The total supply is governed by PRE-ICO and ICO funds raised. When an individual purchases NDVX the smart contract (here) automaticly generates the token based on where we are in terms of bonus. Once the ICO ends, what ever has been generated is the total circulating supply.

If I understand correctly, will all unsold tokens be burned? Or will they be distributed to the team fund?
I ask because it is usually done this way with this distribution when a token is generated in return for investment under a smart contract. This is very important information.

Initially, the number of tokens is 0! Tokens are generated from investments. After the completion of ICO, automatically 12% of the total number of tokens sold will be generated into the team wallet and frozen.

Thanks for the explanation, this is much more understandable. This means that this action will be settled by a smart contract and everything will be done on the machine in accordance with it?

Apologies for the delayed response, this will be done via smart-contract. The team will not able able to manually generate tokens.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
‼️ PRE-ICO ENDING SOON ‼️

Only 2 days left to secure your 200% BONUS NDVX! Become part of NODVIX, the world's first 24-hour, decentralised, broadcasting platform today!

Would you like to know more?

https://youtu.be/jCDRrNaL6sg
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Is there anywhere the total supply of this token was mentioned or i must have missed it some how, @op if you could be kind enough to state the total supply would be nice between the idea is unique not much project in the broadcasting field, hopefully Nodvix will stand out among the rest.

Hi There!

Thanks for your question! The total supply is governed by PRE-ICO and ICO funds raised. When an individual purchases NDVX the smart contract (here) automaticly generates the token based on where we are in terms of bonus. Once the ICO ends, what ever has been generated is the total circulating supply.

If I understand correctly, will all unsold tokens be burned? Or will they be distributed to the team fund?
I ask because it is usually done this way with this distribution when a token is generated in return for investment under a smart contract. This is very important information.

Initially, the number of tokens is 0! Tokens are generated from investments. After the completion of ICO, automatically 12% of the total number of tokens sold will be generated into the team wallet and frozen.

Thanks for the explanation, this is much more understandable. This means that this action will be settled by a smart contract and everything will be done on the machine in accordance with it?
copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
NODVIX project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COIN PRICES                          ICOs                                  News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi There!

Hi There!

Hi There!

The fact that softcap is achieved is great news, but would like to know more details about how many people do you have on your platform on average? It depends on this whether the project will work and how much the price increase.
The origin of NODVIX - Episode 1 now available!

Follow the team through their journey creating the decentralized broadcasting platform NODVIX! Join us as we review the highs and lows of the project and what challenges lay ahead.  

Watch the full episode here: https://goo.gl/QB8tvj
Hello everyone!

SOFTCAP REACHED

Thank you to everyone who helped us achieve this goal!

ONLY 12 DAYS LEFT OF PRE-ICO

Join today with a 200% Token Bonus: https://nodvix.com/en
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
a project with a 24 hour P2P broadcast platform designed to display interesting and relevant video content specifically for users with unlimited interests. besides that the development team also provides decentralized blockchain-powered solutions that can change the world of digital broadcasting for content creators, advertisers and viewers. cool and worth supporting.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: