Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here - page 5. (Read 96077 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I have not seen a single crypto healthcare project that would work. Do the team have preliminary agreements on cooperation?
So far, Dnatix is one of the first crypto healthcare that I seen in the market. Correct me if I am wrong but it seems this is the first time and I hope this will be the first successful healthcare project in the market.  I might forget ir not familiar with some projects that is similar from this. I really wish best for this project.
I do have seen other projects that are related to healthcare but no that similar to the goal of DNAtix. Healthcare project are quite rare to see.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Well, i see community of DNAtix has growth day by day, it is really good signal for who pay attention at this project. The team still well on this working.
I also noticed that mate and even on their telegram chat, a lot of people joining there everyday. In fact, the team already have manage to gathered 27k and plus members. This only proves that people really like to have this kind of idea here in cryptocurrency. I just hope that this people will help the team to collect funds for the betterment of the project to ensure that this could be implemented in the near future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I have not seen a single crypto healthcare project that would work. Do the team have preliminary agreements on cooperation?
Yeah i think you experienced it first but this thing will not work in DNATix.DNATix already know this fact & they make all the effort for this situation.so you can trust them & invest here 

it is necessary to watch how and what will work. recently im began to notice that many projects write that they can 1,2,3 and in fact after the tests it turns out that none of the above can not be achieved. if the project and the truth can give what its creators write, it will be a success.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
So far, Dnatix is one of the first crypto healthcare that I seen in the market. Correct me if I am wrong but it seems this is the first time and I hope this will be the first successful healthcare project in the market.  I might forget ir not familiar with some projects that is similar from this. I really wish best for this project.
The project is very promising and interesting since it will focus on health and possibly a useful thing someday for humans. I hope the team can succeed on this so that people will have experienced on how to prevent from disease by utilizing blockchain technology.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Well, i see community of DNAtix has growth day by day, it is really good signal for who pay attention at this project. The team still well on this working.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Yeah i think you experienced it first but this thing will not work in DNATix.DNATix already know this fact & they make all the effort for this situation.so you can trust them & invest here 
copper member
Activity: 49
Am sure this is going to be a really top project for Genetics and is likely that airdrop should increase more awareness about the project to the community I think genetic is really an area that deserve the blockchain technology
Yes, it precisely. Fortunately, the developer has already told that the airdrop will be added a little later. It is his personal strategy, so, according to him, it will be most effective for promoting of the project.
For the meantime make sure you are subscribed to their social media channels so that you wont miss any important updates including the airdrop announcement.
Yes, this is what I am currently doing.i follow the media channels to keep me informed andupdated about the project progress and changes. The active participation in their media channels is very important to keep your project communication.

Thanks! We have more interesting news in the pipeline! Stay tuned!
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Am sure this is going to be a really top project for Genetics and is likely that airdrop should increase more awareness about the project to the community I think genetic is really an area that deserve the blockchain technology
Yes, it precisely. Fortunately, the developer has already told that the airdrop will be added a little later. It is his personal strategy, so, according to him, it will be most effective for promoting of the project.
For the meantime make sure you are subscribed to their social media channels so that you wont miss any important updates including the airdrop announcement.
Yes, this is what I am currently doing.i follow the media channels to keep me informed andupdated about the project progress and changes. The active participation in their media channels is very important to keep your project communication.
Activity: 434
Activity: 378
Activity: 322
On DNA  Huh Then that should be more unique to me noticing this in cypto industry and yes money can be revolutionary however you can explain this in detail that will help to understand the project more.

The way I understand is like this. These days people can do DNA test online and get in form of digital file. that file contains very sensitive data on you that you can use to know problems could have etc. So you need to keep that file in safe place that no can access to it without you permission. DNAtix offers that safe place that you need. It's on blochchain on for they are creating dapp that will allow to manage your DNA file easily and access to it any time, plus others services.

I'm not sure if someone can make a bypass to the blockchain and steal every data that are stored in the blockchain. What you want to do?
Blockchain will be the main ledger of all transactions and data dapp will be the driver of the platform that will give commands for blockchain to record.
Activity: 336
Personally, I'm already looking forward to launching airdrop. Interestingly, the developers will introduce the KYC procedure for the participants or not?
Activity: 574
Activity: 378
I really hope so, because very many users support the project. The idea of the project is very interesting, and it will be a pity if it is not supported.
I think if the developers want to attract more attention to their project, they need to increase their advertising campaign. Then the project will have more supporters.
To make a good advertisement, you need to collect a very good marketing team, so that they make an advertisement, which will pay attention.
Dua
Activity: 616
I really hope so, because very many users support the project. The idea of the project is very interesting, and it will be a pity if it is not supported.
I think if the developers want to attract more attention to their project, they need to increase their advertising campaign. Then the project will have more supporters.
Activity: 504
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it's really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I'm happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
Wish them for the luck and the wisdom. Their project is definitely good for develop the dna of the human so that the dna of a human can be modified or created one by one.

They still need to work more effort because this is a very large project which it needs to be taken seriously. It is all about science that needs great attention and knowledge due to the fact that this is about the life of human being.
right. if they launching a project regarding DNA or human system then I think they are very serious about it. they are  showing effort too.
Activity: 434
On DNA  Huh Then that should be more unique to me noticing this in cypto industry and yes money can be revolutionary however you can explain this in detail that will help to understand the project more.

The way I understand is like this. These days people can do DNA test online and get in form of digital file. that file contains very sensitive data on you that you can use to know problems could have etc. So you need to keep that file in safe place that no can access to it without you permission. DNAtix offers that safe place that you need. It's on blochchain on for they are creating dapp that will allow to manage your DNA file easily and access to it any time, plus others services.

I'm not sure if someone can make a bypass to the blockchain and steal every data that are stored in the blockchain. What you want to do?
Yes, i agree with you, blockchain is good secure methods at this time, i don't know so much about technology at our crypto world, but i know the reduce of risky of losing data by blockchain.

Since they are also going to make an airdrop does that mean there will also be bounty campaign sooner or later? I think their actual ICO is getting near and a lot of people now is anticipating a bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: