Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] RxEAL - THE LATEST WAY TO PROFIT FROM RENTAL MARKETS - page 4. (Read 3587 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
telegram bot not working
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
We absolutely know what we are doing and looking forward to rolling out the platform. It is a very exciting development.

Activity: 112
Its great and interesting project.
Nice idea and plans for this. Soon it will reach to the MOON.
Activity: 126
I'll be looking forward to this project , it has a good platform for trustless and safe security deposit storage on the Ethereum blockchain , with the main focus on real estate and automotive rental markets valued. GoodLuck team and more success to come
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?
 Huh

Some projects lower their hard cap when they have a lot of supporters and will still have plans to make
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
In the third block under "why it will work" it talks about qualified members being able to earn using arbitrage and solving the dispute.
I don't understand what you mean by dispute and how do I become a qualified member? If there is a way to make money I would like very much to give it a go maybe.

Yes, it will be available for all users who qualify, exact criterias are still to be prepared by lawyers, more information about this will be available as soon as we enter later development stages.
participants can patiently wait for further information to come .. I am also sure if the team will succeed in the development stage and walk as planned,because I see many strong teams working behind this project ...
Activity: 90
In the third block under "why it will work" it talks about qualified members being able to earn using arbitrage and solving the dispute.
I don't understand what you mean by dispute and how do I become a qualified member? If there is a way to make money I would like very much to give it a go maybe.

Yes, it will be available for all users who qualify, exact criterias are still to be prepared by lawyers, more information about this will be available as soon as we enter later development stages.
Do you have some relation with other project with similar name (REAL) and with the same niche (real-estate)  Huh

Not at all, this is completely different project. Smiley Our niche is rental markets.

So you want to create project like Rentberry ICO? What different between your project and their? What advantages you have before them?

Again, absolutely different concept. We are the focused on rental security deposits on various markets, not only real estate, for instance car rental is one of the business verticals with extremely large market size. We are not aiming to replace whole renting process, we are focusing on the part that requires a blockchain solution to eliminate the trust issue of other party holding/returning your deposits.

There are platforms already that work pretty well for property listings without blockchain and there are cryptocurrencies for payments without the need for token. While our service can act as an additional layer for already functioning platforms and existing internal solutions for large rental companies as well. One of the biggest differences is that we are cooperating and not disrupting like most others tend to do. If we would be stealing the whole process of let’s say Airbnb, guess who has more resources and would easily outperform, this is why we are focusing on working together, not against.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Do you have some relation with other project with similar name (REAL) and with the same niche (real-estate)  Huh

Not at all, this is completely different project. Smiley Our niche is rental markets.

So you want to create project like Rentberry ICO? What different between your project and their? What advantages you have before them?
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
Activity: 12
This product looks really good. I'm interested to follow the progress of this ICO. Will find more info on this and ask you soon when I have something to dig deep.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Hello! About the giveaway. Will everyone that contributes over 0.5 ETH get a ticket or will everyone get a ticket for every 0.5 ETH contributed/I mean, buying 2 ETH in 4 transactions of 0.5ETH would give me more chances?

You are correct, each contributing wallet that qualifies acts as a separate ‘ticket’. Thanks!
Activity: 98
Hello! About the giveaway. Will everyone that contributes over 0.5 ETH get a ticket or will everyone get a ticket for every 0.5 ETH contributed/I mean, buying 2 ETH in 4 transactions of 0.5ETH would give me more chances?
What will be the role of property agents and property listing portals in this whole ecosystem? Will they be redundant, or can they partner with rxeal to proliferate the use of this platform?

Our platform offers benefits to both sides, owner and client, so we are not looking to leave anyone out of business, except the escrow services, otherwise we are working towards partnerships with everyone else.
Activity: 280
What will be the role of property agents and property listing portals in this whole ecosystem? Will they be redundant, or can they partner with rxeal to proliferate the use of this platform?
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Hi, everybody!

RxEAL ICO is already on ICOinRating.

You can support RxEAL through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/rxeal/.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
Its great and interesting project.
Nice idea and plans for this. Soon it will reach to the MOON.
Good luck and be the best.
Pages:
Jump to: