Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐ [ANN][TOKEN SALE] Namahe - First supply chain based on blockchain and A.I. ⭐⭐ - page 2. (Read 1583 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
How can I get a discount on this tokens? Is there a volume discount?
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
something does not inspire confidence in me. Tell me, does the team get in touch at all? What is the project with? What stage is it?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
You mentioned you had fashion experience? Is this in regards to importing?

Curious about this. The relevant experience could be nice.
You mentioned you had fashion experience? Is this in regards to importing?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Do I need to whitelist for this? If so, where can I do this?

I think you missed my question.

The whitelist process is now over, but you can join the crowdsale over at https://www.namahe.io, note that you will need to complete KYC.
Is there a finished platform or product that I could test out now?

The platform is not completed, we are currently working on our proof of concept which should be finished shortly.

Also, for those that don't know, we have a telegram group with 15,000 members! Come and say hello and don't forget to ask any questions you might have;

https://t.me/bynamahe
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Is there a finished platform or product that I could test out now?

I think you missed my question.
Is there a weekly cap? Or could this sell out completely tomorrow?

Hello there, we do not have a weekly cap, but we do have a maximum contribution of 200 ETH per transaction.

Who is your target audience with this? Consumers or businesses?

Our target audience are all partners involved in the supply chain, we are initially focusing on the fashion industry as it best aligns with our prior experience, and we find that the fashion industry has one of the more complex and multi-layered supply chains, so it's a good base to work from.

How do i take part in the token sale?

Hey bit-joker, check out our website tokensale.namahe.io, you'll be able to create an account here to participate in the token sale.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I really believe this is an excellent project as it has a great concept with good clarity. So it must succeed in.
Activity: 193
How do i take part in the token sale?
Activity: 588
Is there a weekly cap? Or could this sell out completely tomorrow?
Who is your target audience with this? Consumers or businesses?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Have you guys been in talks with any big suppliers already operating?
Will you invite more advisors to your team?
and it's all? no more news from the team? the manager does not want to answer other questions? I really wonder how many tokens have already been sold

Hello there, apologies for the delay in replying I must have glanced over your previous question.

I can confirm that sale is now on, and is due to end on the 31st of July.

As for the number of tokens sold, I do not have this information to hand. The site support team [email protected] should be able to pull up this information for you.

thank you for having paid attention to me and answered) tell me, are there any bonuses for buying your tokens now?

They just answered this 2 comments up from the one you quoted...
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
and it's all? no more news from the team? the manager does not want to answer other questions? I really wonder how many tokens have already been sold

Hello there, apologies for the delay in replying I must have glanced over your previous question.

As for the number of tokens sold, I do not have this information to hand. The site support team [email protected] should be able to pull up this information for you.

thank you for having paid attention to me and answered) tell me, are there any bonuses for buying your tokens now?
Activity: 224
as I understand it, I can not wait for a response from the manager. in this case, what prevents me from thinking that this project is another bench?

Pages:
Jump to: