Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale Oct 29] STOCKBET - Bet on Cryptos with working software! - page 7. (Read 5950 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

Great work.  Thanks!

We look forward to seeing your translation of the announcement.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

I don't see it.  Where on page 1?

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We just added the Make A Bet Bounty Campaign to the announcement on page 1 of this thread.

Check it out.

Make a Bet on StockBet.com, tell others to take on your bet, have fun and get a bounty.

Reminder to those who are participating in the Facebook campaign:  Please submit your reports.  Thanks.
We made some minor upgrades to StockBet.com.

If you go there, please refresh your browser.

Note that these upgrades are minor relative to what we already have at StockBet.com, but StockBet.com is a fully functional site that is much more than what other projects have.
And what bounty campaign will be?

Please view the announcement at the top of this thread (page 1).  It describes the bounty campaigns.
Done.. changed everything you requested. is it looks nicer right now?

Yes, it looks great!
it is a great project. how about the ICO price of this token?? i'm interesting to joining the bounty.

Token price is stated at https://stockbet.com/#/tokensale

Bounty program is described in our announcement, which is at the top of this thread (page 1).

Welcome aboard.

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
it is a great project. how about the ICO price of this token?? i'm interesting to joining the bounty.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration

Good work.  Thanks!

Are you able to change a couple of things?  The Signatures are changed.  Please see our announcement on page 1 of this thread (refresh your browser if needed) to see the fewer, shorter and simpler signatures.  The BB code for this is in the updated for_translator.zip file.  Download it again if you need to.

It looks like you used a different font for the English characters on the graphic images.  If you cannot use the Lato font files provided in for_translator.zip, then please use any Sans Serif font that you have on your computer, such as Arial or Verdana.  (You used a Serif font.)

Done.. changed everything you requested. is it looks nicer right now?

Good work.  Thanks!

Are you able to change a couple of things?  The Signatures are changed.  Please see our announcement on page 1 of this thread (refresh your browser if needed) to see the fewer, shorter and simpler signatures.  The BB code for this is in the updated for_translator.zip file.  Download it again if you need to.

It looks like you used a different font for the English characters on the graphic images.  If you cannot use the Lato font files provided in for_translator.zip, then please use any Sans Serif font that you have on your computer, such as Arial or Verdana.  (You used a Serif font.)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
And what bounty campaign will be?
Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
For the helpers in the Twitter campaign, we have tabulated your activity for up to Sunday 2017-09-10.  We will tabulate again next week.
Reminder to those who are participating in the Facebook campaign:  Please submit your reports.  Thanks.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Despite i have no idea if the ICO would be successful or not as it still has a long time to go (1months+) till ICO

But i have to agree that the image and infographics is just awesome, site is clean and neat, fast loading, UI Friendly

Good luck on ICO! might need to read on whitepaper to find out more
reserved indonesia translator..

Look forward to your translation.
The german translation has been finished and can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntoken-verkauf-stockbet-bringt-die-borse-durch-spiele-auf-die-blockchain-2161405

This is not dependent from my translation work. This is my own opinion on your project:
Your project sounds really interesting and I love the fact, that you already have your BullBear software working. I think it's better to invest in existing things and proof of work, than just a whitepaper!

I wish you good luck for your project and will follow your development closely.

Thanks for the translation and the compliment!

We agree.  It's stunning to see so many projects that have no software to demonstrate.  If they have nothing that you can use, there is no indication that they can develop, regardless of their bio's or curriculum vitae.
Activity: 196
The function of ‘play’ in human behaviour an important part of matriculation to adult society is developing an understanding of the difference between ‘work’ and ‘play.’ Work is something that we (generally) don’t enjoy, but we do it out of necessity because it rewards us (financially, intellectually and so on)

This game look like wind walker and it's really amazing!

Pages:
Jump to: