Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] ⚡ Robonomics Network by Airalab ⚡ Second Round ⚡ - page 5. (Read 12194 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/robonomics-network-21935 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thank you!

Do you have a bounty program? It is interesting to participate in a new promising project.http://[btc][tt][/tt]
Hello
your project is good, is there no bounty? we can help to promote your project from various media.

Thanks! The bounty program details will be published in a new thread shortly.  Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Let me know some names and I'll happily point out what makes us different.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Hello
your project is good, is there no bounty? we can help to promote your project from various media.
Activity: 18
Hi! Thanks a lot! You can also find more info in our FAQ section. Feel free to ask any questions Wink
Thanks, I'll read them!
Activity: 47
Do you have a bounty program? It is interesting to participate in a new promising project.http://[btc][tt][/tt]

Guys, I like your project. Good technical explanation and use cases! Good luck for the future token sale, I'll support you!

Hi! Thanks a lot! You can also find more info in our FAQ section. Feel free to ask any questions Wink
Activity: 18
Guys, I like your project. Good technical explanation and use cases! Good luck for the future token sale, I'll support you!

Airalab Robonomics Network enables direct robot-to-robot and robot-to-human communication by creating a marketplace of robot liability contracts. Our protocol makes it possible to connect a variety of different robots to the market of robots' liabilities existing on Ethereum for the direct sale of data from robot sensors, ordering of logistics services and organization ordering of personalized products by fully automated enterprises. It is open source protocol that we are launching on the Ethereum network.

Robonomics platform creates tools to work with the robot economy network that enable smart city (factory) developers to garner confidence in the services of autonomous robots, and provide direct user access to the ordering of products by using a decentralized system that monitors the activities of cyber-physical systems worldwide.

What Problems Are We Solving?

Contemporary society is on an accelerated path of development and constantly needs to increase the output of goods and services. The use of cyber-physical systems helps enhance the efficiency of existing supply chains. We believe this is achievable by combining different cyber-physical systems into a network along with market-based mechanisms.

Watch our educational video!

What have we done since the first stage of the ICO?

ICO and Token details will be updated shortly, stay tuned!

Find out more about the Robonomics Network here:

Official Sites:

WhitePaper:

Social Channels:
Communities:
Useful Links:

You can always ask questions on this thread, and we would be more than happy to answer them!
Find more info on our site. Join our Telegram channel or follow us on Twitter.
Pages:
Jump to: