Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] 🔥 TCASH - A truly solid decentralized crypto exchange! 🔥 - page 2. (Read 2733 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Interesting project and nice app design.
Do apps already implemented or do you wait ICO end to have funds to develop them?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This coins sounds like a good investment tool. I hope you will succeed with your project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi Dev. are you need discore chanel ? I can make one
Activity: 79
did this has an aidrop available?
How do we join, if there is any?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
Activity: 33

Please be advised that the token for AirDrop will be released after ICO. Read carefully about the description. Welcome to the TCASH community. Cheers!
Activity: 8
Why does the exchange demo look excatly the same as Cobinhoods exchange?  Huh
Be aware guys,
there was no airdrop from TCASH contract https://etherscan.io/token/0xb8742486c723793cf5162bb5d3425ed9cd73d049#balances
The demo http://etherflyer.com/ is just a copy paste UI homepage source code from CobinhoodTokenSale, the demo webpage was a just a clone/copied from another exchange platform (currently doing ICO)

the airdrop start after ICO, they say it on telegram
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Be aware guys,
there was no airdrop from TCASH contract https://etherscan.io/token/0xb8742486c723793cf5162bb5d3425ed9cd73d049#balances
The demo http://etherflyer.com/ is just a copy paste UI homepage source code from CobinhoodTokenSale, the demo webpage was a just a clone/copied from another exchange platform (currently doing ICO)
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
TCASH token is a revenue-generating cryptocurrency, that enables TCASH holders to receive revenues sharing from 50% of the total transaction fees charged by the EtherFlyer exchange platform for cryptocurrency transactions.

i think this the advantage being the ethereum blockchain and receive revenue sharing from total transaction fees is outstanding benefit..
Activity: 65
I dont know why im not lucky to be part of the team. But i will support the project.. goodluck to this project. Smiley
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Okay, I do not usually say this, but I actually really like your trading platform! Now you only need to pay attention to a few things to ensure success:

1. Make sure you never fall into centralization. Duh, I know, but people do not like surprises. Let everyone trade and withdraw whenever, never support a coin you cannot maintain.
2. Support: there will always be technical issues. Never let customers wait for longer than 1 day to resolve. One bad experience leads to two, three and then it never ends and the damage to reputation is over.

Too bad I missed the airdrop!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

Just read the OP carefully
The old announcement thread was missing, so they created new announcement thread,
The questions is why the old thread is gone ?
Regards

The answer is simple, the old thread was posted on the wrong section, and it's now on the right section Smiley Welcome to the TCASH community. Cheers!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Airdrop ended before the btt announcement was created? Interesting.

Did the airdrop even exist? Can OP please elaborate on this, because this will create distrust among the community.

Just read the OP carefully
The old announcement thread was missing, so they created new announcement thread,
The questions is why the old thread is gone ?
Regards
Activity: 17
where can I read about bounty?
Activity: 6
A truly solid decentralized crypto exchange, very good project.
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
How’s your ARM64 support for compiling a wallet?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This coins sounds like a good investment tool. there is a 50% chance of interest if we hold the coins, I think that would be great choice to hold some amount of this coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Airdrop ended before the btt announcement was created? Interesting.

Did the airdrop even exist? Can OP please elaborate on this, because this will create distrust among the community.
Pages:
Jump to: