Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]CoinMetro-Innovation Powered by Crypto. Backed by FXPIG. LIVE NOW - page 15. (Read 39281 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 1
If you have any pressing questions about CoinMetro, this is your chance to ask CEO Kevin Murcko!

Post your questions here to be answered during this Friday's AMA!
Activity: 658
Merit: 3
Happy New Year, CoinMetroids!

There’s no better way to celebrate than to check out the latest pair to hit our exchanges! Are you ready…

*DRUMROLL*

XRP/EUR is now LIVE!

Check it out now!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
New year, more progress... Come and join everyone on the Updates channel to keep an eye on what's the latest!

https://t.me/coinmetroupdates
CoinMetro in 2018

2018 has been a year of amazing progress for us. We’ve come so far since January this year!

Throughout the year, our progress has been covered in a wide range of news outlets: Bitcoin.com, CoinDesk, The Times, The Daily Express, New Scientist, EuroNews, Cryptoglobe, Bitsonline, Investing.com, Finance Magnates, and International Business Times, to name just a few!

Check out CoinMetro's latest blog post
Activity: 299
If you have not already a part of the CoinMetro Telegram Community already, now is the perfect time to join and enjoy the pre-minting excitement!
for now I haven't joined the CoinMetro community, can you tell me, what benefits can I get now if I join the community? and where can I buy CoinMetro tokens?
Hey Suke, you'll get to see the next great compliant exchange be built up from Estonia. There will be plenty of opportunities to participate as more platforms, such as the TAM and ETCF platforms. You can also watch for the release of CoinMetro's debit card. XCM will be available on coinmetro.com after minting, which should take place in a couple of weeks. Open your account and complete KYC to have full access.
it seem like it will be something interesting, I'm glad coinmetro will release a debit card, does Coinmetro already have a partnership with mastercard / visa?

Hi there! Visa/MasterCard are just potential funding/withdrawal methods on the platform and there’s no connection to the coinmetro debit card providers necessarily.
Activity: 588
If you have not already a part of the CoinMetro Telegram Community already, now is the perfect time to join and enjoy the pre-minting excitement!
for now I haven't joined the CoinMetro community, can you tell me, what benefits can I get now if I join the community? and where can I buy CoinMetro tokens?
Hey Suke, you'll get to see the next great compliant exchange be built up from Estonia. There will be plenty of opportunities to participate as more platforms, such as the TAM and ETCF platforms. You can also watch for the release of CoinMetro's debit card. XCM will be available on coinmetro.com after minting, which should take place in a couple of weeks. Open your account and complete KYC to have full access.
it seem like it will be something interesting, I'm glad coinmetro will release a debit card, does Coinmetro already have a partnership with mastercard / visa?
Activity: 238
Please remember, KYC is required to use the platform, and you can only withdraw your XCM (after minting) if you pass it. This includes bounty tokens and airdrop tokens as well as purchased XCM. There is no deadline for passing KYC in order to access your tokens, but until it is completed successfully XCM will be locked in your account.

As always, if you are having trouble with KYC or any other issue, please reach out to CoinMetro support via the intercom on the bottom right of the website or by sending an email to [email protected]. Please allow for slightly longer support times with the holiday weekend.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Sorry, I haven't joined the CoinMetro community myself, so I also can't tell you about the information or benefits obtained by joining the community, so please ask for information that has been joined
Activity: 588
Activity: 238
Activity: 826
Having issues resubmitting KYC? Please reach out to CoinMetro's Support team. They have been reportedly very effective in identifying KYC rejection causes and solving issues quickly. If you need to reach them you can do so via the intercom on the bottom right of the website or by sending an email to [email protected].

Well thank you, I will try to do as you advise. Because I have such a problem, I sent documents 4 times.
Maybe the reason is that in the passport my face clean-shaven, but in fact I have beard, now. This may be the cause, or may be something else.
Yes, sounds like that could very well be the case. Support will be able to advise you on how to better proceed Smiley
I want to say that I sent data for KYC 4 times, and it was unsuccessful. BUT really, after I contacted support, the next attempt was already successful.
Thanks
One more thing. The withdrawal of funds is already in service, or not yet. Because I tried and I can not. And what should I write in the cell "BIC/SWIFT"? I try through "Bank Transfer".
Thanks
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________-

Amendment!!! I have already understood what the BIC/SWIFT is.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Ep.20 Interview with CEO of Coin Metro: Kevin Murcko

CoinMetro Podcast
Make sure to write your questions for CoinMetro CEO Kevin Murcko's AMA next week here.
Merit: 2
Having issues resubmitting KYC? Please reach out to CoinMetro's Support team. They have been reportedly very effective in identifying KYC rejection causes and solving issues quickly. If you need to reach them you can do so via the intercom on the bottom right of the website or by sending an email to [email protected].

Well thank you, I will try to do as you advise. Because I have such a problem, I sent documents 4 times.
Maybe the reason is that in the passport my face clean-shaven, but in fact I have beard, now. This may be the cause, or may be something else.
Yes, sounds like that could very well be the case. Support will be able to advise you on how to better proceed Smiley
Activity: 434
Holidays or not, got a crypto question on your mind? ☃️  Leave it on our Subreddit here http://bit.ly/2ENArhI and have it answered in our weekly AMA this Friday, December 28th! 🥳

Activity: 826

From the CoinMetro Blog!

CoinMetro in the Press

Here's an excerpt from the article:

"CoinMetro and the crypto press have been good friends for a long time. As much as CoinMetro is covered in the digital press, our blog posts are also widely quoted and reposted.

Today, we invite you on a fun tour of the websites and magazines that have written about the one and only CoinMetro."

Don't forget to follow CoinMetro's Updates Channel to be notified of the latest from the team!
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Let’s not confuse lack of volatility with stability! Kevin Murcko, CEO of CoinMetro.

The Stablecoin Paradox https://coinmetro.com/blog/the-stablecoin-paradox/
Pages:
Jump to: