Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]CoinMetro-Innovation Powered by Crypto. Backed by FXPIG. LIVE NOW - page 63. (Read 39386 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
hi joined content creation bounty

link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE9Ua7TbLrw&feature=youtu.be

Proof Of Authentication
author : mohrizal
bitcointalk username : mohrizal
link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mohrizal-1221575
telegram : @wawanmokupo
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Main Sale is Ongoing

Join the live discussion: https://t.me/CoinMetro
Activity: 82
any idea when kyc is going to be implemented?
What is a problem for implementing? In most cases, KYC is just 3rd plugin which connected to site before investment procedure, it is not big deal implement this Smiley
I think it is not so easy, because KYC it is really important and need to be sure, that KYC provider is good and all of your participants can pass procedure without any Error, blue screen and so on.
Ah, it is a good point, thank you, man. I didn't think about it before, bad KYC really can ruin ICO.
This is an important point and it can not be done quickly. It is necessary to make everything carefully and qualitatively
Exactly! So many people hate KYC, but all of this only because they do not understand how it important.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
In any way - this is very stupidly to make such big bonuses. Only first investors will have a profit. And any sense to buy tokens now. Normal bonuses up to 20%. But 400% ... its crazy.

The vesting period for the tokens sold at 0.03EUR and 0.05EUR among other measures will help to ensure the price stability of XCM
I have never even come across this, for me the bonus of 400% is something not real. I think this is nonsense
It is not nonsense, it is just indicator of scam projects usually. Really huge, bold indicator.
CoinMetro
CoinMetro Partners with Industry-Leading Advisors and the World’s First Blockchain PR Company: https://coinidol.com/coinmetro-partners-with-industry-leading-advisors
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
CoinMetro's Atomic Swaps

CoinMetro intends   to   offer   atomic   swap like  "peer-2-peer secure exchanges" using time locked smart contracts where no third party intervention is needed to complete the transaction. The smart contract will act as a form of timed escrow, ensuring that both parties are protected  in  the  event  that one  party  defaults  on  the transaction.   It   is   intended that this exchange mechanism  will  carry  fees that   will   be   almost   zero from  our  side,  as  it  will  be considered an added service  for  clients  who  are trading    smaller    volumes and    those    that    do not require immediate execution.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
Just to clarify for everyone, as we have been getting many questions about the 25% fee discount for contributions of 0.1ETH or more. This is for everyone who has ever contributed to the token sale. Once 100,000,000 XCM tokens were sold, it had activated the discount for all participants, regardless when you contributed.
Activity: 1330
CoinMetro's group has been quite active. Feel free to join at https://t.me/CoinMetro
CoinMetro
new announcement: a contribution >=0.1 ETH gets you a 25% LIFETIME fee discount on coinmetro
Activity: 1330
Get up to date with the latest at https://t.me/coinmetroupdates

Kevin drops a few voice messages there from time to time!
CoinMetro
Hey guys check out the latest interview featuring everybody's favorite CEO, Kevin Murcko! It's great stuff.

You can watch it here.
interesting video, thanks for posting. here is the sum:
What makes them stand out?

1. Yes, they're a decentralized exchange, but they're above and beyond anything else out there. They've created ETF-like digital asset baskets, which is a fancy way of saying you'll be able to diversify your portfolio by sector (healthcare coins, privacy coins, banking, IoT, etc) all at the click of a button.

2. By this Summer, they're promising instant fiat withdrawals via their debit card. They'll offer instant fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat deposits and withdrawals, meaning you'll be able to stroll up to an ATM (of a to be released major ATM purveyor), and withdraw fiat directly from whichever CoinMetro wallet your card is linked to.

3. Unlike other major exchanges, they're being super progressive on the regulatory side of things, seeking to cover all their bases by actively seeking licensing and accreditation in as many countries as possible. So you won't ever have to worry about your funds suddenly being frozen because they aren't compliant.

4. Also unlike other major exchanges (like Binance, who charges $1 million listing fees), they won't charge aspiring cryptocurrencies any egregious fees.

5. They're going to incorporate a turn-key ICO platform to launch ICO's directly, giving CoinMetro users exclusive pre-sale access as well!

6. To top it off, you can partner with a pro-trader through their TAM (tokenized asset manager) platform, and essentially invest in the success of professional's portfolios, while gaining invaluable trading knowledge in the process. There's much more to them than this, so check out our deep dive into CoinMetro, as well as his enlightening views on cryptocurrency regulation and the parallels between the early days of FX trading, and what the crypto market is currently undergoing.
Merit: 1
Hey guys check out the latest interview featuring everybody's favorite CEO, Kevin Murcko! It's great stuff.

You can watch it here.
Merit: 1
In any way - this is very stupidly to make such big bonuses. Only first investors will have a profit. And any sense to buy tokens now. Normal bonuses up to 20%. But 400% ... its crazy.

The vesting period for the tokens sold at 0.03EUR and 0.05EUR among other measures will help to ensure the price stability of XCM
I have never even come across this, for me the bonus of 400% is something not real. I think this is nonsense

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but if you read the section detailing this in the whitepaper in Section 4.0 you may see that it will not be possible for the early investors to dump in a meaningful way. Also, as was stated earlier, the bonus is not an airdrop or something of that nature, it is a comparative bonus referring to the amount of XCM purchased at that price versus the amount that would be purchased at the price at the end of the token sale.

You can read the whitepaper for yourself here.
Activity: 79
this good project but i see form is not accept again for bounty program
i am late for join ?
maybe i will buy when the launch
good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 70

Merit: 2

Just to clarify, Gembira, 400% is a comparative bonus. Not the amount of extra COIN received.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
Here is an update on the current crowd sale:
Contributed (EUR):
XCM sold:
Current XCM Price:
Contributors:
Pages:
Jump to: