Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]CoinMetro-Innovation Powered by Crypto. Backed by FXPIG. LIVE NOW - page 7. (Read 39237 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
This Week in Crypto with Kevin Murcko CEO of CoinMetro

Kevin is LIVE for his weekly AMA - join him on our YouTube now!

copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Kevin Murcko posted today a picture that shows all soon supported 25 fiat currencies.

I am still waiting for IDR supported by Coinmetro Grin

Deposit and withdrawal of

• BAT
  • ENJ
  • ELF

is possible, now. Trading will be possible after some time when the deposits reached a certain level of liquidity.
Eventually many coins were traded on Coinmetro, this is a very good thing because it can make Coinmetro more widely known
Deposit and withdrawal of

• BAT
  • ENJ
  • ELF

is possible, now. Trading will be possible after some time when the deposits reached a certain level of liquidity.
Kevin Murcko posted today a picture that shows all soon supported 25 fiat currencies.

https://i.imgur.com/OXQ42hi.jpg

thx! why is USD greyed out?

because this will be a separate addition - later than the other new currencies.
Activity: 2758
Merit: 598
CoinMetro

thx! why is USD greyed out?

https://i.imgur.com/OXQ42hi.jpg

(if someone could tell me how directly link pictures I will do that)
Some news this morning.

CoinMetro
i miss new traiding pairs. and new assets on the coinmetro exchange. 9 crypto currencies are far too little . when will EOS,IOTA and other Top 50 Coins be added?

Next planned pairs were: ENJ, BAT, and ELF. But, generally there is a focus on cryptos without a fiat pairs yet.

However, so far the process was that CoinMetro picks three new pairs, sends the info to the bank, the bank's compliance office checks them and agrees, and CoinMetro can list them. Obviously that process took too much time. Hence, right now LHV is setting up a framework that allows to list CoinMetro any coin they want without that process, which should be much more quickly and feasible. Word is that this might be set end of week or next week. Fingers crossed.

that framework would be awesome!
i miss new traiding pairs. and new assets on the coinmetro exchange. 9 crypto currencies are far too little . when will EOS,IOTA and other Top 50 Coins be added?

Next planned pairs were: ENJ, BAT, and ELF. But, generally there is a focus on cryptos without a fiat pairs yet.

However, so far the process was that CoinMetro picks three new pairs, sends the info to the bank, the bank's compliance office checks them and agrees, and CoinMetro can list them. Obviously that process took too much time. Hence, right now LHV is setting up a framework that allows to list CoinMetro any coin they want without that process, which should be much more quickly and feasible. Word is that this might be set end of week or next week. Fingers crossed.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1397
Cashback 15%
Hola,

here is another CoinMetro development update in form of Kevin's weekly AMA. He was, again, in Montenegro to work on the MTF project in form of a fully regulated CSD sandbox. This is a huge step forward and most, including me, retail traders still don't get the scope of what Kevin tries to, or even will, achieve with it.

If you are interested, just watch the AMA: This Week in Crypto – 27th July 2019

Also blog post summary should be online S O O N

//edit: and here is the AMA summary blog post

News on funding, a CSD project, CoinMetro in a year’s time from now, and more. Here’s our summary of last week’s “This Week in Crypto” episode and live Q&A with our CEO and crypto guru, Kevin Murcko.
CoinMetro
CoinMetro's CEO, Kevin Murcko, will be one of the speakers at CryptoFin conference:
https://buff.ly/2y25dyJ
Hi,
another short update from CoinMetro's present progress:

~
This project continues to show very good progress, but what I want to ask is whether XCM has been registered in exchange other than Coinmetro?

Hi CryptoTech_

This is a very often asked question in the Telegram channel. Short answer: no. And longer answer: there is no plan to officially list XCM outside of the CoinMetro exchange.

However, there is a very good reason for that. XCM is considered as a utility token. After the introduction of margin posting (in roughly 4 to 6 weeks from now) the will implement the XCM tokenomics mechanics. That means all fees will be paid by XCM and all these trade fees will market buy XCM in the process. But outside of CoinMetro the XCM utility token has no other purpose.

In addition, the listing of XCM on any other exchange would ask the question if XCM is exceeding its utility purpose and could be used as an actual currency or even a security. On a regulatory side, this could become a problem for CoinMetro. Obviously, something they want to avoid.

Hopefully I could help you bit.
Cheers

This project continues to show very good progress, but what I want to ask is whether XCM has been registered in exchange other than Coinmetro?
XCM is only listed on its own platform with the XCM/EUR pair, maybe in the future we can see it in other exchanges

Hi khiholangkang

Theoretically XCM could be sold on any DEX because one can transfer his tokens to personal wallets. However, in the future there are no plans to list XCM somewhere else for the reasons outlined above.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 555
XCM is only listed on its own platform with the XCM/EUR pair, maybe in the future we can see it in other exchanges
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
Hi,

~
Hi,

This Week in Crypto” Summary for July 19, 2019 - CoinMetro Blog
Kevin answering questions about Margin Posting, TAM, debit cards, funding and more.

Check out our weekly “This Week in Crypto” summary in our blog post or watch the full video here.

And some fiat and IBAN updates:
"Where on the roadmap is adding more fiat currencies or at least the display in different fiat currency values?":

• From the AMA June 28th:
    "Kevin acquired an IBAN last Friday which will allow CoinMetro to accept 33 different currencies (including USD, GBP, and more) by the end of July."
  • July 13th:
    "Yes, new fiat/crypto pairs – will not do 25 new pairs before we get more volume, but for at least the majors we will be able to offer lots of fiat pairs after demand thanks to our infrastructure from FXPig. Same USD market makers would be able to offer synthetically in other currency pairs.
Just a few CoinMetro related updates I want to share:

• Kevin's latest AMA is online - check it out (especially the from 32:48) & a blog summary will follow Monday.
  • The DEMO GO! Platform is now online - paper trade on each of the four exchanges without login.
  • First IEO news are just around the corner - expected update on the first IEO using the CoinMetro exchange upcoming week
  • Currently working on multi-currency debit cards and NFT payments
  • The Trade platform got an update & rework of the intermediate exchange is in progress
  • Finally, a funding update has been shared in the telegram channel
Hi,
you are right, the project is quite, but only here at Bitcointalk. For example, the telegram community is very active. In addition, Kevin Murcko, the CM CEO, does weekly interactive live AMAs on Youtube - here is a link to the summary of his AMA from last week: https://coinmetro.com/blog/this-week-in-crypto-summary-for-july-5-2019/ And the next AMA will already be tomorrow.

Regarding you CMC question: Coinmetro recently reorganised their wallets, which was an additional requirement from CMC for their listing. They did that one or two weeks ago. Since then it is up to CMC to list XCM and the exchange. It could happen anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: