Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RepuX - Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs. 23.01 - page 16. (Read 7841 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 134
I could not understand the technology, what exactly the company wants to do, then I looked at the YouTube reviews of literate people, where they explain everything, I realized that the company is connected with artificial intelligence, which is very important for today, I will follow the company, good luck for all of us)
i think its somthing related to the Artificial Intelligence, the AT need lots of data to achieve the learning, and the data can be traded between the companies, one question is that the company data usually come from the users like you and i
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I could not understand the technology, what exactly the company wants to do, then I looked at the YouTube reviews of literate people, where they explain everything, I realized that the company is connected with artificial intelligence, which is very important for today, I will follow the company, good luck for all of us)
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
The newest ICO listing site, Coin Magnet, just listed RepuX! Make sure to Follow the project on the Coin Magnet to keep up to date.

https://coinmagnet.io/projects/repux
Activity: 112
There is no problem if the tokens that couldn’t sell, to be sold, as written in the icodrops. It will be valued automatically.  There is neblio example in here. They burned 127 million of tokens. They sent 2500 nebl to the members who stayed for 2 weeks in the signature.  It was valued in the end. I’m waiting the result of the pre-sale which will end and 5th of March. Let’s see how much did they sell at pre sale. The amount in there may give us an idea about the hardcap.
Activity: 322
For the first time I see the black list. These people will no longer be able to participate in the entire Bounty campaigns from Amazix or only Repux?
Those who fall into the black list will not be able to participate in all the bounties that Amazix produces.
I, too, have not come across a blacklist. I'm surprised that this exists. And if a person gets into this blacklist, does he have a chance to get out of it?
I am very passionate about this project, I began to study it and saw not only an experienced team of professionals, but also a quality thought-out idea Smiley
And this idea should necessarily work, it seems to me that already a lot of people are interested in this Smiley Smiley
Activity: 266
For the first time I see the black list. These people will no longer be able to participate in the entire Bounty campaigns from Amazix or only Repux?
Those who fall into the black list will not be able to participate in all the bounties that Amazix produces.
I am very passionate about this project, I began to study it and saw not only an experienced team of professionals, but also a quality thought-out idea Smiley
Activity: 325
Merit: 1
Repux project includes a number of best things: great team, great product,
great idea, great start! We need products and ideas!
 I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world
And this product is very popular, people are interested and they like it. In any case, this project will be a success Smiley

Thanks for your support
And this product is very popular, people are interested and they like it. In any case, this project will be a success Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I see such long-term projects as an opportunity. After a while, more than half of bounty participants quit the bounty. But later, if we are able to buy the tokens, it leaves us with quite good earnings.
Yes, we can get a good profit in this business, this is basically what everyone worries about us most about Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
We have every reason to think so. The team shows us your project from the very best side! They are good fellows Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I see such long-term projects as an opportunity. After a while, more than half of bounty participants quit the bounty. But later, if we are able to buy the tokens, it leaves us with quite good earnings.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
This project is great for the future for my own sure that it will be many who supported this project to be successful. my hope in the future the project is more advanced and developed.
So it will be. I think on March 6 we will see tremendous support from investors. I will participate in the ICO.
Activity: 560
This project is great for the future for my own sure that it will be many who supported this project to be successful. my hope in the future the project is more advanced and developed.
Activity: 490
They think you can have a ridiculously enormous and complex data set, but if you have the right tools and methodology then it’s not a problem.”

Aaron Koblin, Entrepreneur in data and digital technologies
https://t.co/QrMYS9xy1A

Reprence:
https://twitter.com/repu_x/status/967776714834182144?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E0
Activity: 574
Project repux i as a base for data storage, which is certainly more ease users in protecting their assets and store data and perform data exchange that is super pretty accurate in the presence of several mergers of the technology inside the project certainly a very interesting development followed what his latest information update is never lonely
I have a preference that this sale will end quickly. You need to be careful and do not miss this moment Wink
I recently started to study this project and I especially liked the team. If the people who stand at the helm know their work well and have a clear head, everything will be fine
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
RepuX has a task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create and receive cryptocurrency for your feedback. Join the co-creation revolution.

http://bit.ly/2CizSMf

Pages:
Jump to: