Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RepuX - Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs. 23.01 - page 8. (Read 7841 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Do not start with deception. The bad reputation of the team will remain forever.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Guys can share here a link to the new table (in the telegram lost the link). On the new version, where the tokens are already counted.
As i know this is final spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IjrA64rs2wn_zwNxLzF2nQ6nIiXTxszdKiUj_uMY178/edit
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
Of course 300,000 is not 51,000, and I'm sorry that you yourself did not do well with your project. Thanks for listening to us, and we hope that you will correct your reputation. Angry

the project made a fatal mistake for itself, putting a clear amount of remuneration of 700K. It was necessary to write the percentage of the collection and there would be no problems. The train is gone, so we work on and achieve full payment
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
I have news for you that I hope will make things better in here. I have advocated for you. The team and I have heard everything that you have petitioned, and we have talked in great detail about this. I know you all worked very hard for your bounties, but at the end of the day, our raised amount was unfortunately drastically less than what we intended to raise when we initially created the bounty program. Amazix took the lead on this, and we are aware they have a good reputation in doing so, but we did not fully consider the terms of the agreement, and for that, we take full responsibility. We are not here to slander their name, as I know many of you support what they do. With that being said, we gave them control and should have monitored and considered all outcomes in greater detail, and created clearer terms in the event that adequate funding wasn't made.

We hope the following solution will at least be an acceptable compromise. We agree that your work is worth more than what you have been paid currently, but we don't have the funding to just release $700,000 in tokens, so in addition to the tokens we are releasing today, we will lock up $300,000 in tokens for one year, and they will be paid out to you all at once at that time. The tokens will be frozen at ICO price, so if RepuX price is 500% or 1000% higher, you will benefit from the price increase as well. For the terms of this agreement, we are asking you to remove any "scam" posts that you may have made on our public forums. We would like to thank those of you who have supported us and did not jump to conclusions. I apologize for the delay in response as we weighed all of your requests. Thank you for your time.

the team is not fulfilling its promises. Cut the bounty pool down 14 times from 700,000 to 51,000! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-repux-decentralized-data-marketplace-ended-2646302
Initially, a clear amount was declared. Of course, with a bullet in 51к no one would participate in the bounty. In the end, the team resorted to cunning and meanness. From the collected money decided to allocate a tiny percent

Look this/ They counted on the price ICO - 0.1$. Why?

Repux_bounty_Repux_tokens_v2.xlsx

what about the principles and ideas of cryptography? Where is honesty and visibility?

there are no answers. Only silence

You have entered into an agreement and must comply with it in full. I think compromise is impossible. You are well able to repay the full amount of tokens, bounty hunters deserve it no less than investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Of course 300,000 is not 51,000, and I'm sorry that you yourself did not do well with your project. Thanks for listening to us, and we hope that you will correct your reputation. Angry
I have news for you that I hope will make things better in here. I have advocated for you. The team and I have heard everything that you have petitioned, and we have talked in great detail about this. I know you all worked very hard for your bounties, but at the end of the day, our raised amount was unfortunately drastically less than what we intended to raise when we initially created the bounty program. Amazix took the lead on this, and we are aware they have a good reputation in doing so, but we did not fully consider the terms of the agreement, and for that, we take full responsibility. We are not here to slander their name, as I know many of you support what they do. With that being said, we gave them control and should have monitored and considered all outcomes in greater detail, and created clearer terms in the event that adequate funding wasn't made.

We hope the following solution will at least be an acceptable compromise. We agree that your work is worth more than what you have been paid currently, but we don't have the funding to just release $700,000 in tokens, so in addition to the tokens we are releasing today, we will lock up $300,000 in tokens for one year, and they will be paid out to you all at once at that time. The tokens will be frozen at ICO price, so if RepuX price is 500% or 1000% higher, you will benefit from the price increase as well. For the terms of this agreement, we are asking you to remove any "scam" posts that you may have made on our public forums. We would like to thank those of you who have supported us and did not jump to conclusions. I apologize for the delay in response as we weighed all of your requests. Thank you for your time.

the team is not fulfilling its promises. Cut the bounty pool down 14 times from 700,000 to 51,000! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-repux-decentralized-data-marketplace-ended-2646302
Initially, a clear amount was declared. Of course, with a bullet in 51к no one would participate in the bounty. In the end, the team resorted to cunning and meanness. From the collected money decided to allocate a tiny percent

what about the principles and ideas of cryptography? Where is honesty and visibility?

The wallet with tokens they provide to the community? How can you be so sure about the huge percentage of growth a year later? It's very murky. 300K, of course, not 50K, but and not 700

If we now agree to 300K it will be a great occasion for all other projects to do the same.

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
I believe that such situations are unacceptable. Do not start with deception. The bad reputation of the team will remain forever.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Activity: 420
Merit: 21
This behavior is unacceptable and indignation is justified. I believe it is necessary to cover such actions as widely as possible. Today you deceive the bounty hunters, tomorrow investors.
Activity: 714
Merit: 325
Guys can share here a link to the new table (in the telegram lost the link). On the new version, where the tokens are already counted.
Is it possible for the team to do this? People worked not one day, not one week, and now they will get so little money for honest efforts.

if we keep our mouths shut and accept the deception  everybody's gonna do.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Is it possible for the team to do this? People worked not one day, not one week, and now they will get so little money for honest efforts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
we will write a co-authored letter with thousands of signatures, the court will be obliged to review our application and you will be convicted. I already spoke with a lawyer
Unfortunately, I've already seen scams in my memory, something to prove to someone it was not possible ...
just no one brought his business to the end
Activity: 486
Merit: 110
we will write a co-authored letter with thousands of signatures, the court will be obliged to review our application and you will be convicted. I already spoke with a lawyer
Unfortunately, I've already seen scams in my memory, something to prove to someone it was not possible ...
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Good afternoon! When planned to start paying tokens for Bounty participations? Already month how ICO and Bounty campaign ended.
fraudulently they used our labor and our reputation, we attracted investors by their work, they received money in a large volume at the expense of our labor and our recommendations thus deceived thousands of people
you don't pay dollars out of your wallet. You pay in numbers on the PC monitor. In money, these are in fact wrappers, only turn on the exchange.
the team is afraid that the bounty will have too much token? If you are going to develop a project that the bounty hunters will be the main holders
there are many ways out of this situation, but the team chose the simplest.
It was enough to reach out to the community and explain that the payment will be full, but with such delays/changes. That's what honest developers do, not scammers

At the moment, the Repux project is true fraudster Angry
they collected these funds at the expense of our time of work and promotion of the project, they fraudulently used our labor and this is a criminally punishable act
it is a deceit of people that it is not permissible in cryptography to deceive the community. Remember what crypto currency is justice openness and honesty, they violate all the principles of cryptography
Pages:
Jump to: