Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems - page 54. (Read 29619 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
reviewed ur WP, got a question: it is said, that "The ticket systems, which have passed the vote, are entitled to create smart-contracts of events", whose votes shall the system pass and what amount of votes? 

As for me, nice idea, good luck with ur project

Thank you for question, terens_PHD! Currently, in order to become a tickets system you must have a deposit in tokens.
Looked at your wp and where can I find demo app?

Thank you for question, Сryptoinvestme! You can find app. in Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ticketscloud.ticketwallet
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
I got some Telegram channel about 1000 people, can I apply for bounty? Wink

Thank you for question, Andreysmol!
Yes, it's possible. We will announce the bounty campaign in the near future and will contact you immediately.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I got some Telegram channel about 1000 people, can I apply for bounty? Wink
sounds as a good project! but guys, didn't get clear, would it be possible to buy tickets with fiat money?

Thank you for question, Kibit! With the Tickets Wallet you can pay for your ticket in two ways: by TKT tokens and by
fiat mo-ney (with an automatic use of the exchange gateway). 
Hello dev, need indonesian translator and local community manager
i want reserved it if you need  Wink

Thanks

need spanish translate?

Thanks for the response, Trinaldao, Zaktor21! Yes, we need a community managers and translations. You can apply for participation in these activities within the framework of a bounty program which we will announce soon Wink    

Stay tuned!
okey dev, i will waiting announce Smiley
btw can i reserved it ?

Only after approval you can get the opportunity to participate. We will write to you as soon as we post a bounty program.

Thank you !
Hi , Would you be having a bounty for twitter ? I would love to join and participate. Dont hesitate to contact me
Thank you

Thank you for question, Mrcastelo!
We will announce the bounty campaign in the near future and will contact you immediately  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me

Thanks

need spanish translate?

Thanks for the response, Trinaldao, Zaktor21! Yes, we need a community managers and translations. You can apply for participation in these activities within the framework of a bounty program which we will announce soon Wink    

Stay tuned!
okey dev, i will waiting announce Smiley
btw can i reserved it ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
the cryptocurrency development process is becoming simpler for developers but a bit complicated for consumers, with this project the token swallowing process will get easier to do, but it might take a little longer, but I'm sure such a concept provides security in transactions, let's see the progress of the thread this for some time
Activity: 518
Hi , Would you be having a bounty for twitter ? I would love to join and participate. Dont hesitate to contact me
 Thank you

Thanks

need spanish translate?

Stay tuned!
The project seems to bring more transparency to ticket sphere. Are you going to start bounty program to support ICO?

Thank you for your question! We will launch our bounty program soon. Stay tuned!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
The project looks very good and very interesting in the future. I hope to invest in this wonderful project. good luck
Activity: 162
Merit: 101
sounds as a good project! but guys, didn't get clear, would it be possible to buy tickets with fiat money?
Activity: 490
this time around as there are 3 or 4 projects with the same concept, ticket sales always be a very easy concept to promote, I see a good potential on this project, and not a bad idea to invest here, good luck
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
i want reserved it if you need  Wink

Thanks
Activity: 8
Looked at your wp and where can I find demo app?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The project seems to bring more transparency to ticket sphere. Are you going to start bounty program to support ICO?
Activity: 29
Pages:
Jump to: