Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Tokoin - Targets Massive Opportunity In The MSME Sector In Emerging Markets - page 4. (Read 1500 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 10
I think the Tokoin project will be a huge success with a good team. With a convincing concept. And the sale of tokens on the exchange is very good at Kucoin, this is very much interested in participating. And will bring great success.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
What is your tocken ticker? As I found only TOKOK on coinmarketcap, but it seems a native token of TOKOK exchange. And I cant find TOKO token ticker there...  Huh
Activity: 532
wow congratulations for IEO investors who make huge profits, I see the price of the TOKO rose by around 185%. 
I can't wait to see the price of the TOKO reach $ 0.1  Wink

Very good, that's what investors have been waiting for all this time to get back to their net. Is this project over? What do you mean by that project was perfectly successful?
read this bro ... !!
Tokoin (TOKO) is already available for trading on KuCoin.
 Tokoin has reached IEO hardcap earlier today on KuCoin Spotlight platform.
IEO price: $0.02 USD
Current price: $0.06 USD
Current ROI: 3x

this is what he meant by success ... Tokoin has managed to get a Hardcap while on IEO and at the moment their token prices are also going up. This is a great achievement for a new project. compared to others, tokoin already provides benefits for investors. it is rare that new projects can only do this since the first trade was opened.
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
wow congratulations for IEO investors who make huge profits, I see the price of the TOKO rose by around 185%. 
I can't wait to see the price of the TOKO reach $ 0.1  Wink

Very good, that's what investors have been waiting for all this time to get back to their net. Is this project over? What do you mean by that project was perfectly successful?
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Tokoin (TOKO) is already available for trading on KuCoin.
 Tokoin has reached IEO hardcap earlier today on KuCoin Spotlight platform.
IEO price: $0.02 USD
Current price: $0.06 USD
Current ROI: 3x
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
Tokoin's listing on KuCoin will mark the beginning of its success, as it will empower MSMEs financially and boost the economy, Tokoin all the way!!
Activity: 168
Tokoin will be successful in the future and many will support this project and create a mass adoption in crypto currency. IEO is coming so make sure everything is ready to buy and purchase ones in lifetime opportunity.
copper member
Tokoin video from Bitcoin for beginners is out, please check the link here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zWS9uXx-Hk
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Tomochain is a partner of Tokoin? How are you going to collaborate with Tomochain? Are you going to create your token on Tomochain blockchain or this will be ERC token?
copper member
Checkout the latest news about Kucoin's spotlight to Tokoin and the process.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qYfAwRjl1U
Activity: 168
This is a very cool and innovative project. This project in the future will be very helpful in the world of crypto. The project is very promising for investors to make a lot of money, because the idea is really good, and it really can be achieved. Hopefully this project is successful.
Activity: 393
It's official! Tokoin will be having an IEO in Kucoin this coming August 23rd!!
Here are more details about the announcement: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-kucoin-spotlight-will-launch-tokoin-toko-on-august-23

Great News!!! KuCoin Shares is an Ethereum token issued by the KuCoin cryptocurrency exchange. Holders of the token who keep it on the exchange receive a portion of the trading revenue generated by the exchange.
Tokoin is a platform that establishes the digital business identity and reputation of micro, small & medium enterprises (MSME) as acceptable credibility scoring for suppliers and financial institutions.

Activity: 588
Here are more details about the announcement: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-kucoin-spotlight-will-launch-tokoin-toko-on-august-23

Kucoin is a good exchange, although the trading volume there is not as large as Binance, but Kucoin is included in the top 30 exchanges on Coinmarketcap. You chose the right exchange and I'm glad to hear that.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

That's very good for conducting IEO on Kucoin exchange is really good because the company will get more support from the Kucoin. Really you are good to manage to conduct IEO on Kucoin, i hope surely you will reach your requirement of Hardcap for the developments of this project.
copper member

Activity: 179
There are many who say bit coin "digital gold".
Some people have become rich, and many people have lost their wealth.
Anyway, many people are still wandering to find the second "digital gold".
I want to share experiences with you and suggest alternatives. it's #tokoin, #msme.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Did made any announcement about which exchange is going to be hosting the IEO of the project?  If not then any idea when are they going to announce that?

Thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
hello tokoin community, I want to ask a little question about the tokoin project, from which country the tokoin maker or CEO, I am very curious and I have no idea, if I see from the name of this project like it was from Indonesia, is this true?
This project is from Indonesia and this is one of the projects that are highly appreciated by many Korean newspapers and if this project has a strong development strategy, I will consider participating in their IEO project in near future .Tokoin community is still very small, but if they have new updates for investors about new developments, I believe their tokens will soon be valuable.
copper member
from the name of this project like it was from Indonesia, is this true?

Yes. Please check more information about Tokoin on our social media profiles. Thank you.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
hello tokoin community, I want to ask a little question about the tokoin project, from which country the tokoin maker or CEO, I am very curious and I have no idea, if I see from the name of this project like it was from Indonesia, is this true?
Pages:
Jump to: