Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Tokoin[IEO] - KuCoin Spotlight Will Launch Tokoin (TOKO) on August 23rd - page 2. (Read 466 times)

Activity: 515
Merit: 101
Kucoin is a very good platform for conducting IEO.  Tokoin I think a really worthy project, since Kucoin chose them on its platform.

yes, and now Tokoin project listed on coinmarketcap mate
and not only kucoin, but this project llisted on coinexchange too
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokoin
Toko value is still increasing everyday and this is what makes a lot of people enjoy this project. Now that the demand for participating in IEO projects has been increasing recently, I believe that the next projects at Kucoin will still help investors to make a lot of good profits in the near future. Personally, I am participating in a small campaign in this project and hope to earn a small amount from the Tokoin project.
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
for Indonesia Version truly disorderly, this language is translated using GT Cheesy I hope it will be corrected soon because this is truly embarrassing
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Kucoin is a very good platform for conducting IEO.  Tokoin I think a really worthy project, since Kucoin chose them on its platform.

yes, and now Tokoin project listed on coinmarketcap mate
and not only kucoin, but this project llisted on coinexchange too
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Great, whether you are conducting tokoin IEO, on kucoin or after conclusion of the IEO you are going to list in the Kucoin exchange, I am confused about your statement. But one thing I am happy if you manage to list in Kucoin, then it is really good for the company.
yeah right, TOKOIN will do IEO at the Kucoin exchange, after IEO the TOKO token will automatically be listed on the Kucoin exchange. read the official announcement from Kucoin https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-announcement-of-tokoin-toko-token-sale-on-kucoin-spotlight?fbclid=IwAR2yaggcZ5pMaBN1Jwq4Y6_SZswZng73F05_ErfTB3W7
Activity: 389
Merit: 1
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Great, whether you are conducting tokoin IEO, on kucoin or after conclusion of the IEO you are going to list in the Kucoin exchange, I am confused about your statement. But one thing I am happy if you manage to list in Kucoin, then it is really good for the company.

Kucoin is always stuck at giving 2x of roi after their massive success from first IEOs so I am a bit worried for this upcoming porject. It might only go above 1x but not over 2x. After their ieo, they should consider applying to Binance dex if they are a one of a kind project because CZ announced that listing from their dex to cex is going to be random.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 17
copper member
Activity: 43
Activity: 31
copper member
Activity: 43