Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][TORO][ICO] ToroCoin | PoW + PoS - Masternode - page 2. (Read 2515 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Nice one on exchange, i like its layout and options Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Биpжa тoлькo для избpaнныx. Ocтaльным нe вeдoмa биpжa для пoкyпки и пpoдaжи мoнeты.
Cлить ee и зaбыть кaк cтpaшный coн.
SCAM, SCAM, SCAM
Activity: 182
yeah no scam here, great team so far and discord is working fine.
https://discord.gg/efXM3ej
Activity: 310
project scam, now discord is out?HuhHuh?

really? because I am currently in their discord. just come over to see their ANN,
a bit surprising if you say it is out.
Activity: 15
project scam, now discord is out?HuhHuh?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Toro (TRO) Stats Live Masternodes.Pro

https://twitter.com/MasterNodesPro/status/988583151256522752

https://news.masternodes.pro/toro-tro-stats-live/

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to all your team

we ? can you tell us what we want to see ?
i do not see anything from this project other than a bunch of newbies shilling this project.
this project does not have their product yet,so what make it so special compared to those shitty coin with masternode ?
also they have a website but they could not afford to use SSL on it,but they ran the ICOs ? does it make a sense to you ?
Activity: 102
The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to all your team
copper member
Activity: 20
Toro is now on masternodes.pro !!!!
copper member
We are building our community and have plans to go onto an exchange in Quarter 3.

You can find ROI stats at mnode.club

3rd quarter?  Shocked
Are going to just build community all that time?

We are building the community and the stability of the coin through this time. We are growing our marketing and planning for platform development has begun. It is possible that we will go to exchange sooner.
Activity: 30
it's all said in description - you'll give your hardly earned 2500 usd for "entertainment purposes" of developers  Grin

Tired of these lame projects. Come on, really, your website gives almost no info, roadmap is literally empty, your whitepaper (yeah, I read it) - a page with overall description of crypto
"Satoshi Nakamoto bla-bla-bla limitless potential bla-bla" and "we will make a platform for Entertainment industry!"

no info on what EXACTLY you offer, what improvements you suggest, and HOW do you plan to achieve it.

Really, if you want to be viewed not as a SCAM, then don't be lazy fuckers and put a little bit more effort BEFORE SELLING your coin  Angry

LOL, you roadmap points that you plan just to finish your wallpaper and provide some "mockups" only in Q3, so according to it no development before Q4, you must be kidding  Grin  
Activity: 86
today so much masternode coin, what make toro coin special ?
Activity: 6
Active connections 3, and there is no synchronization for 4 days.
What to do?
For anyone having syncing issues please switch to the new wallet that was posted on github. You can find this on our website and on discord.
My wallet version ToroCoin version v1.0.0.5: Scrypt Masternode (Apr 15 2018, 20:19:44). the problem is urgent
Activity: 42
We are building our community and have plans to go onto an exchange in Quarter 3.

3rd quarter?  Shocked
Are going to just build community all that time?
Activity: 41
copper member

Activity: 42
For anyone having syncing issues please switch to the new wallet that was posted on github. You can find this on our website and on discord.
When are you going to list at exchange?
copper member
Activity: 6
Active connections 3, and there is no synchronization for 4 days.
What to do?
Activity: 4
Block explorer is back up and running. The dev team took it offline to work on the fix for the syncing issues. We are still testing but it looks like things are back to normal. We removed 5 bad nodes from the network.
Please write working nodes.
Pages:
Jump to: