Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]TouchCon: Smart QR Code Random Mining & Airdrop and Big Data Platform - page 2. (Read 612 times)

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Touchcon is a great concept! Touchcon makes cryptocurrency way too easy to use for the real world. so we don't need PoW mining system anymore Cheesy
alright, SQC is a method in which an unspecified user acquires a corresponding cryptocurrency by scanning QR Codes having a random value of cryptocurrency.
Thank you Cheesy

This is the best solution for crypto mining all the time. Just think about all the gain we will get if we purchase stuff from companies who work with Touchcon Foundation. We won't only get the product, we also get Touchcon. What a brilliant idea!
Through the TouchCon data, advertisers and companies can accurately grasp the consumption tendency according to the occupation, sex, and age of the user. In particular, when the user reaches the location where the SQC exists at anytime, anywhere, or any place based on the provision of the user location information, the information can be received in real time.

Interesting! So TouchCon can solve the traditional mining? I think it is a simple way to get or have a cryptocurrency, right?
TouchCon is a nature-friendly advertising marketing platform that complements the disadvantages of existing mining.
Thank you Cheesy
Activity: 2
Interesting! So TouchCon can solve the traditional mining? I think it is a simple way to get or have a cryptocurrency, right?
Activity: 2
This is the best solution for crypto mining all the time. Just think about all the gain we will get if we purchase stuff from companies who work with Touchcon Foundation. We won't only get the product, we also get Touchcon. What a brilliant idea!
Activity: 1
Touchcon is a great concept! Touchcon makes cryptocurrency way too easy to use for the real world. so we don't need PoW mining system anymore Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 22
Hello! Do you need a bounty Manager? I can conduct a bounty campaign of your project
Hello! I will discuss it again after review. Thank you  Cheesy

You wrote. "The traditional mining system, which uses a huge amount of electricity, has the disadvantage of
energy and computer resources to accelerate global warming. ”It's hard to disagree. Finally, someone offers a sensible solution.
The value of TouchCon project is Ad Marketing Platform that blends the Smart QR Code with commercials.
While most coins make meaningless Airdrop, TouchCon blends the Smart QR Code with commercials.
Especially, Ad Marketing Platform, which solves the problems of computer mining, is a platform to seek trust with the public.

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
You wrote. "The traditional mining system, which uses a huge amount of electricity, has the disadvantage of
energy and computer resources to accelerate global warming. ”It's hard to disagree. Finally, someone offers a sensible solution.
copper member
Activity: 84
join in :https://t.me/HOT_BOUNTY_CHANELL
Hello! Do you need a bounty Manager? I can conduct a bounty campaign of your project
Pages:
Jump to: