Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Tradecoin] - page 19. (Read 24405 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
June 28, 2017, 02:47:06 PM
I made a Hardfork, i added Digishield difficulty retarget system.

Novaexchange is already informed to update their source code.
pls update all your source code too, otherwise you have no connections to the network

Patch effective @ block 65000

http://lpool.name/
will be updated today, - UPDATED,

"version" : 1100000,
    "protocolversion" : 70006,
    "walletversion" : 60000,

thanks for notification
Activity: 560
June 28, 2017, 02:42:29 PM
addnode=178.238.226.136:12499
June 28, 2017, 02:12:18 PM
I made a Hardfork, i added Digishield difficulty retarget system.

Novaexchange is already informed to update their source code.
pls update all your source code too, otherwise you have no connections to the network

Patch effective @ block 65000
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
cryptocronic.com
June 27, 2017, 11:58:19 AM
We have a tradecoinv2 mining pool (2% fee) running at pool.madbyte.com
stratum+tcp://pool.madbyte.com:3678

Also, if you want some hardcoded nodes (is lame if you don't have them), you can use
seed.madbyte.com
node.cryptocronic.com

We are aiming to keep these up and running for a long time.
Activity: 420
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
June 25, 2017, 04:39:42 PM
New TradecoinV2 pool (2%):
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3433 -u -p c=TRADE2

Bounty/Donate: TC8bVe1qJH8o9iJPDFYoJdVsGssFuzxKmd (TRADE2)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1682
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/TRADE2
June 20, 2017, 12:36:05 PM
Will tradecoin get hardcoded nodes put into the next update?   annoying to have to type in addnodes.

also, what's up with the website?  it's been down since the beginning.. tradecoin.site

i dont think hardcoded nodes are good, but website will be up. i am finishing my bachelor right now, but i also work for the coin now.but full work in couple of weeks when my bachelor thesis finishes.tradeV2 is a very cheap nonsense price. just a suggestion, think it was 400 sat i guess at beginning, so why not back and more even?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
June 20, 2017, 12:08:06 PM
Will tradecoin get hardcoded nodes put into the next update?   annoying to have to type in addnodes.

also, what's up with the website?  it's been down since the beginning.. tradecoin.site

June 19, 2017, 06:57:44 PM
just let you know, i have added Digishield difficulty system to score and made a hardfork wich i will release soon. this hardfork i will make to tradecoinV2 too.just let you know
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
June 18, 2017, 11:34:14 PM
You already paid once the cryptopia fee... could you talk them into giving a deep discount for listing this coin. Cryptopia would be the ideal next exchange to be on.. me thinks. 
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
June 17, 2017, 02:45:54 PM

no,thats not meant. good are cryptopia,or bleutrade and above

oh, then how does one interpret the concept of "too expensive for their volume?"
June 17, 2017, 12:42:59 PM
What are the choices for an exhange.. Yobit is a free submission but probably won't get listed without paying something, Cryptopia is maybe 1 btc at the current rate... though don't know for sure, CCEX... don't know much about, the coin doesn't have enough volume for bittrex. What other exchanges should be considered? Tux, Bter, Bleu...

Yes Yobit needs to get paid. They will only list coins which are on "Higher exchange" for free.
Cryptopia is now expensive like you said, too expensive for their volume.
C-Cex needs votes or paying. Top coin in each week gets into exhange. So it's either about 0.8-1 BTC or around 1000 votes. But one profile can only vote for coin once (no resets) and account needs to have 0.1 BTC in balance. Can send that money away after voting though.
Tux is low volume but can try.
Bter has stopped all wd of money and need verification for that.
Bleu never answer my coin request or anything.

Coin exchange is now 0.25BTC if they haven't changed it, and are too low for price they ask.
What are the choices for an exhange.. Yobit is a free submission but probably won't get listed without paying something, Cryptopia is maybe 1 btc at the current rate... though don't know for sure, CCEX... don't know much about, the coin doesn't have enough volume for bittrex. What other exchanges should be considered? Tux, Bter, Bleu...

Yes Yobit needs to get paid. They will only list coins which are on "Higher exchange" for free.
C-Cex needs votes or paying. Top coin in each week gets into exhange. So it's either about 0.8-1 BTC or around 1000 votes. But one profile can only vote for coin once (no resets) and account needs to have 0.1 BTC in balance. Can send that money away after voting though.

Coin exchange is now 0.25BTC if they haven't changed it, and are too low for price they ask.

in other words, no exchange is 'good enough'
lofty sentiment for a meaningless altcoin.

no,thats not meant. good are cryptopia,or bleutrade and above
dnp
June 17, 2017, 10:21:10 AM

in other words, no exchange is 'good enough'
lofty sentiment for a meaningless altcoin.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
June 16, 2017, 02:13:48 PM

June 16, 2017, 06:18:41 AM

coinexchange.io

we need exchange wich is supported by coinmarketcap and whattomine.
dnp
June 16, 2017, 12:55:05 AM

coinexchange.io
June 15, 2017, 06:13:25 PM

bleutrade would be good,but they never answer to mails.maybe we try to mail him again?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
June 15, 2017, 03:41:41 PM
June 15, 2017, 01:05:21 PM
we need to get to a bigger exchange, then trade2 can be listed at many websites
dnp
June 12, 2017, 01:21:21 AM
i wrote to nova an email why they didnt delist the old tradecoin, and the coinswap is over for months but they again allow deposits and withdraws. and the coins were burned. i just mailed them and will let you know

them allowing deposits and conversions is not much use if there are no peers mining on the old trade-1 network to confirm the transfers.

now, since my trade1 are essentially useless anyway, i'd be willing to provide them the PRIVATE key to my wallet address
and let them credit me with trade2. if that sort of arrangement could be made to work.

June 10, 2017, 06:19:04 PM
dev, i have trade coin on cryptopia wallat what i m doing, its possible to swap trade v2 plzz help me

sry its long time ago,since swap has closed. how much tradecoin you have?
Pages:
Jump to: