Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎 [ANN]TravelChain |TokenSale starts DEC 15| SMART-TRAVELLING ECOSYSTEM 🔥 - page 21. (Read 21387 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Link translation Vietnamese delete. Reserving Vietnamese translation if needed PM me?
Nice project with the best team. I like ỉt
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Although you have a good well done project, I am just curious about the Total Supply and what you would do about that after the ICO/distribution if all of that would not be distributed as planned? Would it be burned?
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Recently joined the Facebook,Twitter,Insta,Youtube bounty campaign  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
My first impression on your project was great. Well done!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I like the idea of ​​the project that tourists exchange information. Sometimes information can be very useful. The main thing is that she was still truthful.

Thank you very much for the feedback! As we think data is the most valuable resource in the modern world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
I like the idea of ​​the project that tourists exchange information. Sometimes information can be very useful. The main thing is that she was still truthful.
Pre-sale phase was good for project where they raised more than $600k easily. This will be helpful to get soft cap which will secure the future of project. I was reading faq's section and looks interesting. First three days 15% bonus offer still good for people missed pre-round earlier this month.

Do you have any questions left after reading the FAQ?
About additional bonus, we have moved our Token Sale, because it will be held on our own blockchain. Soon we will bring some important updates.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Pre-sale phase was good for project where they raised more than $600k easily. This will be helpful to get soft cap which will secure the future of project. I was reading faq's section and looks interesting. First three days 15% bonus offer still good for people missed pre-round earlier this month.
Hey!
Token presale is already over. The price of the token is 0,0144$ during the Token Sale. Price in ETH will be relative to the ETH price in USD at the Token Sale beginning.

Ah, am sorry I didn't know that pre-sale period is already over. Will there be any bonus token for investment during the main ICO?

Yes! There will be 15% bonus during first 3 days of Token Sale.
Don't miss it  Wink
This steady project. travel projects now must be very interested in many people from various places. because the needs of traveling and looking for entertainment in places or other countries are in great demand of many people. the travel project will surely be successful and earn very much profit.

Thank you very much for the feedback! What needs do you personally have in travelling?

Hi, What was the price in the presale and what is the soft and hard cap in the ICO?

Hey!
The price of the token is 0,0144$ during the Token Sale. Price in ETH will be relative to the ETH price in USD at the Token Sale beginning.
Soft-cap is $3.000.000
Hard-cap is $10.000.000
For more info: travelchain.io
Follow our media, there will be some important updates soon!
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Proud Mary
Hi, What was the price in the presale and what is the soft and hard cap in the ICO?
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
This steady project. travel projects now must be very interested in many people from various places. because the needs of traveling and looking for entertainment in places or other countries are in great demand of many people. the travel project will surely be successful and earn very much profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hey!
Token presale is already over. The price of the token is 0,0144$ during the Token Sale. Price in ETH will be relative to the ETH price in USD at the Token Sale beginning.

Ah, am sorry I didn't know that pre-sale period is already over. Will there be any bonus token for investment during the main ICO?
I like your idea for this project.  I joined bitcointalk campaign about 12 hours ago. What is the next step then? What is my signature to use?
Hey! Thanks for participating! I just added the singatures to the official bounty thread, you can find them there.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
I like your idea for this project.  I joined bitcointalk campaign about 12 hours ago. What is the next step then? What is my signature to use?
Hello there, interesting project leading with a great idea!

Want to ask what is minimum investment in your project (ETH)?
And, i`ve didn`t found the road map, do you have this one?

Hello!
We are happy to have you with us.
Minimum investment is 0.01 ETH.
Here's our road map:
We will publish all the documentation till the end of this week.
Look up all the updates in our official channels and telegram chat https://t.me/travelchain

What will the price of the token during the PRE-ICO phase compare to the price during the main ICO? Will there be a minimum investment amount for PRE-ICO

Hey!
Activity: 420
What will the price of the token during the PRE-ICO phase compare to the price during the main ICO? Will there be a minimum investment amount for PRE-ICO
Activity: 18
Hello there, interesting project leading with a great idea!

Want to ask what is minimum investment in your project (ETH)?
And, i`ve didn`t found the road map, do you have this one?
very interesting idea.
I will look at the development of the project.
I will take part in the campaign bounty.

Thanks a lot! We appreciate the community feedback.

Hello!
How early investors can get TravelChain project tokens?
What do I need to do?
Thank you!

You need to visit the travelchain.io and leave your e-mail there.
Or just contact me via telegram @xkoot and I will tell you how to take part in the closed Pre-Sale round.

Hi Dev! Join twitter bounty and have post my report for this week how can I see the spreadsheet

We will post the spreadsheet in a few hours. Stay tuned!

this project is very good and interesting but why the thread is still quiet, or maybe because of the many ico project that emerged together
i will join bounty twitter to support this project

Thank you! Good to hear that you are interested.
Activity: 54
French Translator here  Roll Eyes

I want to translate the content for you in French Language. PM on how to go about it.
Activity: 532
this project is very good and interesting but why the thread is still quiet, or maybe because of the many ico project that emerged together
i will join bounty twitter to support this project
Pages:
Jump to: