Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 43. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
COINAGENDA - Wednesday, October 26 - Blocksafe (12:20 pm)  - We are waiting, fingers crossed
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
  We will be pushing assets such as sdk , api samples , embedded support and documentation on github in the spring  of 2017.

First we will be releasing access to consortium partners , manufacturers and soon after 3d Print innovators.

Pilot tests will follow soon after the 1st quarter of 2017. Some of these pilots will be implemented in partnership with the 'Smart Tech Foundation' , The Blocksafe  Foundation's 1st consortium member.

We look forward to working with them and other similar organisation around the globe.

Thanks for update. As it is a new project in the beggining we are waiting as much information and news as it is possible to find the answer on question - did we all made the wright decision by investing in this coin. This is why I and other new community members ask questions and write comments Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 100
Will you be selling this smart gun technology and profiting from it and using that as the backing for your coin ?

Will be charging for the service and licensing . What we call a LAAS ( Ledger as a service ) ... and the future beyond my glasses may have us bring a product or two to market as well.

Will the investors that biy your coin have shares ?
There are no shares to buy in the Blocksafe Foundation.

An interesting idea. Are you really going to be going through with this ?

Thank you  . Yes , this is a serious and Much needed project . Remember, this project actually creates a solution that does not exists yet. Most 'projects' are improving type projects. Thus being the first of it's kind so to speak , no easy task . But we are stoked and thankful for the opportunity.

We feel , we are not only 1st to market as a service provider for the space that is developing VERY quickly but humbled to bring a focused  consortium to fruition to develop guidelines and manage the protocol.

We thank the community and we are very humbled to have the support of those who participated in the sale and we look forward seeing technology play a huge part in save lives and protecting the human right to self defense.

Would be very impressive if you did.
Thank you .
Activity: 58
Activity: 15
bought 12700 TRIGG for 1400$
now 500$ Cool Cool

We are happy to answer your questions as swiftly as possible . Thank you for your patience .
 For a quicker response , please fill free to email us your questions at [email protected] and follow us on Twitter @blocksafe.
Merit: 100
Sorry , touchy touch screen  Shocked

Another thing to look forward at Coinagenda. Looking forward to discuss adding 21Iot to the stack #M2M  #bitcoin #blockchain #gunsafety #iot  thx @jbalaji121 , @21  for  support.
Why don't you answere my questions instead of deleting them...

Dear Blocksafe please start communication with community and stop deleting questions which we all would like to find answers
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Why don't you answere my questions instead of deleting them...
@donarito  We apologize for the deletion .

One of our team members took you for a troll.

Thanks for understanding and for your support of our efforts .

The Blocksafe Team .

Did this team member read my post before deleting it?
legendary
Deleted mine also.

Just for pointing out discrepancies.

Can I find out the reason why my comment was deleted? Will you delete all comment you do not like somehow?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
bought coin during ICO. I hope the price will get at least at ICO level, now is quite silly situation, that people who buy coin from exchanges are getting it few times cheaper than investors who helped project at the beggining.

Buy more now from Bittrex to make the middle price.  (0.10 + 0.03) : 2 = 0.065 USD  Roll Eyes I think TRIG can reach this price in short terms.

Maybe it's already strategy of developers. You buy from ICO at 10 cents and then you must to buy more  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
bought coin during ICO. I hope the price will get at least at ICO level, now is quite silly situation, that people who buy coin from exchanges are getting it few times cheaper than investors who helped project at the beggining.

gud choice bud, rate now still very cheap to buying Cheesy keep eye on trig  Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
Will you be selling this smart gun technology and profiting from it and using that as the backing for your coin ? Will the investors that biy your coin have shares ? An interesting idea. Are you really going to be going through with this ? Would be very impressive if you did.
Activity: 24
Yes!

TRIG Token:
- Volume 0.24568184 BTC
- Last trade: 0.00003388 BTC
- % change: +11,2

Good job Traders!! Let's get 3500 satoshi, and next 4000 satoshi !! We can do it Smiley

2 days ago I wrote about 4000 satoshi level Smiley

In old thread I wrote about price 5k-6k satoshi within 7 days (before 25.10.2016 r.).

And what happened?

Bittrex update:
- Last trade: 0.00004386 BTC

After a small correction will further increase :-)

YEAH !!!!!

It's very good moment for investors!!

Check Bittrex update below:

TRIG Token:
- Volume  11.68513249 BTC
- Last trade: 0.00006339 BTC
- % change: +71,5

Fantastic stats!!! Next level: 7000 satoshi !!!
legendary
Why did you delete my comment DEV?
Fresh info from Twitter @blocksafe:

$trig is in top 100 @ https://coinmarketcap.com  .#altcoin #gunsafety #Iot #chainofthings #lisk #blockchain
Yes!

TRIG Token:
- Volume 0.24568184 BTC
- Last trade: 0.00003388 BTC
- % change: +11,2

Good job Traders!! Let's get 3500 satoshi, and next 4000 satoshi !! We can do it Smiley

2 days ago I wrote about 4000 satoshi level Smiley

In old thread I wrote about price 5k-6k satoshi within 7 days (before 25.10.2016 r.).

And what happened?

Bittrex update:
- Last trade: 0.00004386 BTC

After a small correction will further increase :-)
Pages:
Jump to: