Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN]🚀TrueMine Is A Secured And Data-Driven Cryptocurrency Mining Platform🔥 - page 2. (Read 750 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Is it only me, or these guys opened lots of accounts on bitcointalk just to reply on the thread with things like "this is the best tech that i've ever seen" and stuff like that?
I think 95% of the comments here are fake.

This is scam for sure, no one can give you 0.005 on an 0.002 investment within a month, and survive.
Activity: 1
Activity: 62
TrueMine is a real solution to every problem we are facing at digital asset handling and we were really in need of it.
I agree with you
Activity: 73
Activity: 62
We have never seen such a simple and safe platform for mining digital currencies. It is awesome.
Activity: 117
It is indeed an environmentally supportive business planning that is attached to modern technologies and methods.
Activity: 94
COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager
For both the management and the participants, TrueCoin has proved beneficiary and profitable.
Activity: 113
truemine mission is so realistic and helpful that leads to a better arranged crypto currencies future for us.
Activity: 18
It is a cost effective, technically-sound, well-maintained, and overall safe mining platform of cryptocurrency that we ever experienced.
Activity: 19
It is more developed and data-driven platform that is brilliantly assembled to scale. We have liked it so much.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
What is their main step to give us more developed mining system?
Activity: 21
It offers us to mine efficiently with its efficiency and smart ability of services and solution for cryptocurrency mining.
Activity: 18
We are proud to have TrueCoin as they have taken the vital place by taking the challenges related with cryptocurrency mining.
Activity: 15
It is the biggest and transparent cryptocurrency mining operation that we have experienced never before.
Activity: 125
TrueMine is a real solution to every problem we are facing at digital asset handling and we were really in need of it.
Activity: 180
Merit: 12
SecondBTC - Trade and Earn
Cloud mining concept is new and it will also help many projects, Also add team details
Activity: 61
How would truemine bring solution to the problems we are facing now due to underpowered setups?
Activity: 88
How would truemine bring cloud mining hash rate at the best value?
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
Too few guarantees... Most cloud mining services turned out to be a Scam. I don't see any information about your team, are you anonymous? I will be glad to know that you have become a reliable and proven service for cryptocurrency mining, but so far my attitude is skeptical.
You are right that there are many cloud mining services that end scam and almost always occur in cloud mining services, very sad. The offered by OP is very promising, but I personally doubt it very much and look the same as ponzi. We need real evidence and more detailed information about this project.
Pages:
Jump to: