Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]TRUNK COIN-[CRYPTOBRIDGE-EXCODEX][POS+MN][1% PREMINE][HIGH MARKET VOLUME] - page 2. (Read 2046 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hi my masternode status is active...not enabled.whats the problem?
copper member
Activity: 27
Grin

We are Happy to Announce that we have Applied for CMC Listing Since We are on 2 Exchanges and We have Enough Volume for that Cheesy
and then now low volume and only few investors trade current exchanges like CryptoBridge and Escodex
most volume are made from exchange bot. What do you think?lol
Now you check the volume
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
Grin

We are Happy to Announce that we have Applied for CMC Listing Since We are on 2 Exchanges and We have Enough Volume for that Cheesy
and then now low volume and only few investors trade current exchanges like CryptoBridge and Escodex
most volume are made from exchange bot. What do you think?lol
Activity: 11

Add "Trunk Coin (TRO)" to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com
copper member
 Grin

copper member
Hi, could you tell me where to look at the lists of participants of bounty signatures and their result with payment. There are delays in payment.
You can just go through discord
Activity: 132
Dedicated TRO coin Mn on SPP the Best pool  Shared Mn and Pos coins

https://simplepospool.com

ROI =1475%

*Daily wd
*50+ coins
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
taht fake volume , 80k marketcap .... 800k volume ... ahahah , do you really think people are stupids ? damm scammers
Activity: 12
Can you give me the steps to participate in the signature bounty?
copper member
Trunk is Working on Developing the Coin and also the Project. There is no Scam
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Fucking developer-instead of saving the coin-he manages to sell the knots.
That's what i told the Dev that he needs to do something about the price
can't just sit back and let everyone trade when he hasn't even set a starting price.
I think he doesn't give a shit about the coin.
After all, he already received the money-he sold the nodes.The most shitty signature company I've ever been involved with.
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
That's what i told the Dev that he needs to do something about the price
can't just sit back and let everyone trade when he hasn't even set a starting price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
trunk is scam
who sold this so much coin with such a cheap price??
there is no volume no investors
lost my money fuck the shit
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I don't understand why, there are so many dumpers in this project and i think a few day later the price TRO will down until 0 or no buy order like other projects
Activity: 532
We are Happy to announce that we have been Listed on CryptoBridge Exchange  https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.TRO_BRIDGE.BTC The Presale Have Been Closed
What happen the price RTO dev? trunk coin day by day the price decreases?
copper member
We are Happy to announce that we have been Listed on CryptoBridge Exchange  https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.TRO_BRIDGE.BTC The Presale Have Been Closed
copper member
Translation Bounty is Over
Activity: 532
great news..
Another one Masternode have been Sold and only 7 Masternodes Remaining for Sale now from Presale Phase 2
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
I like the approach Wink they work hard on delivering the platform and the setup live and make community trunk satisfied! i hope team work hard so community get maximum results

let us hope that this active communication will be all throughout their journey here in crypto and not because they are in the initial stages of their developments. most of the old projects died down because the developers started to abandon their community and they left their users hanging in the air.
Pages:
Jump to: