Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 47. (Read 76991 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Checking the pools at net hashrate is over 40GH/s but yet all pools don't add up to over 10GH/s. Private pools?

asics solo mining

Are there X11 ASICs already?
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
You can also use modified server as a Backup-pool.com

put it as secondary and when the main pools get DDOS'ed you all hash here.

already have 1 gig + going to 2 gig

all coins currently still in POW will be added on this pools within 1 week. 200 + coins.

We are beta , we are still adding hardware for the coins : a nice 60 TB SAS san is being setup all fiber.

We are bringing 10 servers up in a cluster mode all quad xeons 48 gig ram.

you can also multipool and use the x11 multi to get best payout as you wait on your primary to come back up.

2 configurations

1) generate unique key for all coins, once you make your keys , theres no more configs for you if you don't want to
simply set your backup to user : key , password 123456 and port for the multi.

then you can import your private key to get your coins whenever you need them

2) you can use the wallet address

payments sent every 10 minutes to your private key or wallet address.

come one and join the fun.

HTTP://www.BACKUP-POOL.COM

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Those large farms hash raping away. Hopefully it becomes better on day 3 but lets see.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Checking the pools at net hashrate is over 40GH/s but yet all pools don't add up to over 10GH/s. Private pools?

asics solo mining
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
NH is 55Ghs, where does that huge hash com from  Huh
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Activity: 3
We're up and running folks.

http://i.imgur.com/9g7fPLN.png

TRUST.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

Yesterday I cann't log in my account. After I try it several times, my account locked, and I haven't accepted any email. Please unlock it for me. Thank you very much!
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Dev are you serious?! Lauch without wallets? I cant solomine, just look like blocks fly away... Not matters for me, if reward is low or high. I can catch many, but without wallet I cant.

Wallet:
https://mega.co.nz/#!A4dzWBLa!MTL1NisU9YtdvwbcwhSRsYs4Ak0AA_1hQdhMjr3i64Q   <-- Windows Wallet was release same time as source.

Good luck

Ill change it to windows wallet.
Activity: 23
Dev are you serious?! Lauch without wallets? I cant solomine, just look like blocks fly away... Not matters for me, if reward is low or high. I can catch many, but without wallet I cant.

Wallet:
https://mega.co.nz/#!A4dzWBLa!MTL1NisU9YtdvwbcwhSRsYs4Ak0AA_1hQdhMjr3i64Q   <-- Windows Wallet was release same time as source.

Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
Premine is Vaulted.

You will get notifications if the vault is accessed for Bounties or GiveAways.

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with rented rigs form nicehash with this coin? I started the rental a few minutes after launch and it is still reporting dead. I contacted nicehash, but just wondering if it is just me or if everyone is having this problem. I doubled checked all the info and is pointed correctly to stratum+tcp://stratum.pool.mn:7835, and my other rented rig on betarig is fine and so are my own 2 rigs.
Thanks
I've experimented with nicehash on my own - for some reason they put an order as dead due to "connection terminated by pool", however there is nothing going on the pool's side. The only solution I've found is to cancel that dead order and make a new one.
Thanks for replying. I haven't had this problem with past orders thought it might be something else. Just checked and it's amazingly just started working, well live at least. The bid price jumped while I was offline of course  Sad I'm sure it will come back down eventually.
Have a good Day!

Nix that now offline again this time saying. "Disconnected. Old job."
Activity: 364
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with rented rigs form nicehash with this coin? I started the rental a few minutes after launch and it is still reporting dead. I contacted nicehash, but just wondering if it is just me or if everyone is having this problem. I doubled checked all the info and is pointed correctly to stratum+tcp://stratum.pool.mn:7835, and my other rented rig on betarig is fine and so are my own 2 rigs.
Thanks
I've experimented with nicehash on my own - for some reason they put an order as dead due to "connection terminated by pool", however there is nothing going on the pool's side. The only solution I've found is to cancel that dead order and make a new one.
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
And spreading the hash, is always good for the health of the coin, even more you avoid dumping... from big pools...
and avoiding dumping means... your hashing power - mined coins... are not loosing value...
Pools Of Honor
Sorry for the registered users... i deleted the database... new registrations again...

0% fees !!!! Block bonuses will come after some personal mining...

Please spread the hash....

I see, more than an hour after launch, you're sorry, new registrations.

Thank you very much, I shall mine with you more often.

Thats why the blocks are not rewarding in full... the moment i was downloading..the  4.3mb file.... some pools had already compiled the wallet, and made their conf files..and started mining...Someone found the block with solomining?Huh it was supposed that the pools would receive the source 20 mins earlier... the compiling stopped 3 times... (compile it by yourself to see)... i dont think there is a human that can do some things faster than a certain amount of time... unless they receive the source earlier...

i had already lost time...from downloading (slow internet connection?Huh?? for a 4.3mb?) But the blocks are giving nothing yet... so...
i took my time..to make things correct...

For those who remember the first 2 days of vericoin.. we were the only pool... noumerous forks... and not even a single coin lost...
unless you learned vericoin the last week...

Ask even the dev for our credibility...you dont want to mine with us? no problem... 0% fees means we do it for the coin... and the community....
So noone can blame us for being profit makers and other crybaby stuff...

Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Sorry for the registered users... i deleted the database... new registrations again...

I see, more than an hour after launch, you're sorry, new registrations.

Thank you very much, I shall mine with you more often.
Pools Of Honor

Activity: 12
http://i.imgur.com/4jpZbUV.png

We're up and hitting blocks on www.flash-mine.com! Come join us!

I'll join you guys.  Lots of power but you could use some more workers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Hello,
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: