Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TSC]TheSmurfsCoin |We are on COINDESK|Change Code3|Wallet Update|bittrex| - page 32. (Read 79214 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
can't wait play the dice~ just waiting for the distribution.

it is will be distirbuted in the short future.....
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Why some ppls received their 10k coins at the first day? Could you explain this,dev?
Why they do not need to keep the address in their signature for 1 week? Could you answer?

1. the early bird catches the worm , you know.

2. I need some people to test this wallet for me.   pos,exchange,etc.
Why some ppls received their 10k coins at the first day? Could you explain this,dev?
Why they do not need to keep the address in their signature for 1 week? Could you answer?

Yes. Dev, can you even bother to answer this question? Why I need to keep my address in my sig for 1 week while they don't need to? That is totally unfair.
Dev, I also have the same question. Can you reply?

I think it may develop the coin at the first day...I guess...
Activity: 31

Yes. Dev, can you even bother to answer this question? Why I need to keep my address in my sig for 1 week while they don't need to? That is totally unfair.
Dev, I also have the same question. Can you reply?
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Activity: 12
can't wait play the dice~ just waiting for the distribution.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
 :)There are two days, good looking forward to, such a good money will go to a good trading platform
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Activity: 33

Activity: 93
Activity: 51
I have changed my signature,count me in Wink

Your active is too low

its supposed to be measured by posts.not activity.

It seems i must take 10 posts soon
Activity: 94
how long will receive the coin? 1 week?
Activity: 38
Activity: 69
I have changed my signature,count me in Wink

Your active is too low

its supposed to be measured by posts.not activity.
Activity: 91
Activity: 32
the new logo is so so so so great
Activity: 69
This coin is hotter and hotter.
Pages:
Jump to: