Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TSC]TheSmurfsCoin |We are on COINDESK|Change Code3|Wallet Update|bittrex| - page 45. (Read 79219 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
When does the distribution end?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
+1 for sumrfs, growing rapidly,
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
applied already and i will wait for my share patiently.
this is how free coin works no matter u like or not.

to mod:dont know why this is consider off topic so i post it again.
Activity: 177
Applied, let's see how this one fares, interesting though, loved The Smurfs, when i was a kid Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
When I enter my Bitcointalk ID I have an error message :

Invalid account ID:

My bitcointalk ID is 112240, isn't it ?
you need to add smurfscoin to your sig before apply

Thanks it works Smiley
Activity: 350

Invalid account ID:

you need to add smurfscoin to your sig before apply
Activity: 240
Merit: 101

Invalid account ID:

Yes it is. If you don't copy any extra symbols or spaces it should work.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

Invalid account ID:

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
i applied too.
i hope smurfs go to moon:))
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
applied for some coins thanks
Activity: 126
I am brainysmurf and would like some coins  Grin
Activity: 294
The website looks brilliant and really professional. It reflects how professional the smurf coin devs are. I will be heavily investing in this coin.

LOL The website, the coin, the distribution. Everything is a ripoff of Sharecoin. There are even reference to Sharecoin in the Smurf's website code.

http://sharecoin.info/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsharesharecoin-pure-pos-the-only-coin-backed-up-by-a-real-bussiness-587051

This is a cartoon dev with a cartoon coin.
http://altcoinherald.com/recognize-cartoon-coin-dev-see-one/

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I hope that there will be different amounts for newbies and members, otherwise the coin will be dumped really hard

I hate full member, fuck full
lol i was about to suggest an even distribution but well, yeah dev distribute them according to the BTT rank more shares for the higher ranks  Grin Grin Grin
Go back your moon
I hate your suggestion

I see that you are not very well known with crypto, +75% of newbies that get free coins dump them right away to get some $ cause they do not understand nothing about what's going on they just want to buy their macDonald in the weekend.

It seems that i started a hate tsunami against me but that's ok. These beggars being on bt only for free coins are getting really annoying. Developers should give coins only to accounts registered only 1 month before the announcement, and accordingly to postcount. Cheers. Hate me.
Activity: 308
I hope that there will be different amounts for newbies and members, otherwise the coin will be dumped really hard

lol i was about to suggest an even distribution but well, yeah dev distribute them according to the BTT rank more shares for the higher ranks  Grin Grin Grin
Go back your moon
I hate your suggestion

I see that you are not very well known with crypto, +75% of newbies that get free coins dump them right away to get some $ cause they do not understand nothing about what's going on they just want to buy their macDonald in the weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
smurfs distribution?
why not , i'm in  Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Go back your moon
I hate your suggestion
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
The website looks brilliant and really professional. It reflects how professional the smurf coin devs are. I will be heavily investing in this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: