Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TSC]TheSmurfsCoin |We are on COINDESK|Change Code3|Wallet Update|bittrex| - page 8. (Read 79214 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Have you more plan?

Good question. What are the future plans for this coin? Any developement? Multipool?

So nothing?  Grin

no plans Grin
the price is lower and lower
earning just from stake
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!
No plans for a Twitter or Facebook account to help with promotion of the coin?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
TSC is not done moving! Feeling Smurfy and staking away.

So... what's next in addition to letting the coin staking?
Activity: 19
TSC is not done moving! Feeling Smurfy and staking away.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Have you more plan?

Good question. What are the future plans for this coin? Any developement? Multipool?

So nothing?  Grin
Activity: 280
Have you more plan?

Activity: 48
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
A half of Bitcoin will get about 1million smurfs. That seem like a pretty good investment considering the generous staking  percentage and the limited forty million initial distro. If we buy the coin and show our support, it will give this coin value.  

In the spirit of the smurfs, everybody needs to chip in and buy some.  There is not many of these coins available, so lets buy them up smurfs.  

Smurfs Unite!

here here, I am going to buy a bit more later tongight, just another .01 but shopping to get em cheap as I can so as to hold, stake and increase their value. This coin has the right energy going on in the community, alot of the new pos are not doing as well or building community so fast.

edit: is there a faucet, coolcoin has one setup already and it is helping to spread the coin beyond ipo and members here. just a thought. Cheesy

Oops, posted faucet for wrong coin. :p

Anyone who doesn't get in on the cheap TSC is gonna look those stock market dudes that make bad choices.  Grin

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
A half of Bitcoin will get about 1million smurfs. That seem like a pretty good investment considering the generous staking  percentage and the limited forty million initial distro. If we buy the coin and show our support, it will give this coin value.  

In the spirit of the smurfs, everybody needs to chip in and buy some.  There is not many of these coins available, so lets buy them up smurfs.  

Smurfs Unite!

here here, I am going to buy a bit more later tongight, just another .01 but shopping to get em cheap as I can so as to hold, stake and increase their value. This coin has the right energy going on in the community, alot of the new pos are not doing as well or building community so fast.

edit: is there a faucet, coolcoin has one setup already and it is helping to spread the coin beyond ipo and members here. just a thought. Cheesy
when they go to the moon, everyone who didn't buy cheap will be BLUE IN THE FACE!  HA!

Cheesy

send me a smurf (1) if you laughed and ill count them and seee who liked my humor

lalalalalalala
Activity: 126

Smurfs Unite!
Activity: 726
I actually switched to pure btc mining for my asics to buy smurf with. I feel something akin to the early days in doge going on here. first coin to DELIVER MORE and promise less. to the moon.

if someone sets up a multimining pool for sha256 to turn into smurf... not just scrypt..    this is going nuclear.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
giveaway received thankingyou kindly i bought pretty much the same amount aswell Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
tsc is really good coin,
just sent an email to [email protected] to add tsc
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Go and buy some smurf to show your support to the dev and coin people. If everyone chips in and buys a little, we can generate momentum. In a few simple buy orders we could be well over 200 sat. 
Go and buy some smurf to show your support to the dev and coin people. If everyone chips in and buys a little, we can generate momentum. In a few simple buy orders we could be well over 200 sat. 
coins received, by and away the best organized and fairest distro I have seen so far. The professionalism of the website is a real sell.
Activity: 19
Is there plans for games and more promotion?
I have a feeling we are just getting started Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: