Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TSN][NOT ICO, NO PRESALE][Pow/PoS/MN] TrusTron - a2a trading platform - page 2. (Read 1313 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello, would anyone have addnodes for the wallet, because it remains blocked on block 1067 and can not sync the blockchain TSN.
Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
cinfirm, discord is not working
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Can anybody provide link to their discord?

The link on the first post not working?
Activity: 14
Can anybody provide link to their discord?
Something ain't right, there's only two pools showing in block explorer and the highest is around 72MH/s, but the network hashrate is 19GH/s, is there a hidden pool or did someone develop a fpga that can mine this?

Huh Huh Angry Angry

https://poolexplorer.com/coins?order=height&algo%5Bxevan%5D=on

Nobody is going to develop and program an FPGA for a little piece of junk like this.  Something smells fishy here.  I was banned from their Discord for asking this very question without making any accusations other than stating that something seems odd.

Miner beware.  I am done with it after 10 hours.
When I brought up the question about where the 19 Gh/s nethash was coming from, the response I got was...

I was banned from their Discord channel.

Draw your own conclusion.

BTW, the issue I raised was simple and to the point...

With the only two PUBLIC pools adding up to less than 100 Mh/s, where is the other 18.9 Gh/s coming from?  The public pools were accounting for 1/2 of 1% of the nethash.  I asked.  

I was banned.
Activity: 114
Adding a new DEX platform, A2A has quite a few platforms in place.
So, what is the strength of TSN to compete with other platforms?
MN runs from block 1500 is quite early and I think it would be worth to invest soon if TSN platform can go into stable operation in the next 3 months.
I will keep track of more updated news of the project to decide.
copper member
Activity: 221
bpool.online pool support TSN coin  Grin Grin

Link:

Stratum URL Ex:
Code:
ccminer-x64 -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://bpool.online:3739 -u tRYgzhFz3nkVmZwTbFifsus8iAfAjUVaik -p c=TSN 
[/s]
currently dissabled!
Activity: 150
TrusTron is good and I like the design which is eye catching and users friendly. Hope to test it out soon.
Activity: 9
Ticker: TSN / TRUSTRON
Algorithm: Xevan
Blocktime: 90 seconds
Difficulty Retargeting: Every block
Total Supply: ~3 500 000
Rewards: 30 POW-POS / 70 MN ( MN work from block 1500)
PoS coins maturation: 24 hour
Last PoW Block : 57 600
since block 1 : 87 500 (Premine)
since block 2 : 3
since block 401 : 5
since block 1501 : 10
since block 210,001 : 2
Last block 814,152 ~ TOTAL SUPPLY 3 500 000
MN is 1 000 TSN

Hello! Please specify the pos.
Examples:
block 1000 award distribution POW = 5 POS = 5 MN = 0?
block 10000 award distribution POW = 3 POS = 3 MN = 7?
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 22
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Something ain't right, there's only two pools showing in block explorer and the highest is around 72MH/s, but the network hashrate is 19GH/s, is there a hidden pool or did someone develop a fpga that can mine this?

Huh Huh Angry Angry

https://poolexplorer.com/coins?order=height&algo%5Bxevan%5D=on

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
this project is a trading platform, right?
before you release it can you share the beta and let the user try it first so they can know if there is a bug

Should be. But you know, people just launch their project without so much consideration in basic things. Anyway, most of the projects here are like that. But if it's really authentic or serious one, they should have released the beta first to check for some possible bugs.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
this project is a trading platform, right?
before you release it can you share the beta and let the user try it first so they can know if there is a bug
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
CoinToMine.Today
I have recently added TrustronCoin (TSN)  to my calculator and i hope  to provide soon some interesting statistics and graph about this coin
https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/TSN/
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Activity: 222
ABSOLUTELY NOT.
MOONBRDIGE COIN WAS HIS LAST SCAM.
Pages:
Jump to: