Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]TUBI - Photo and Video social media platform basic on Blockchain - page 2. (Read 661 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
The demand for the project is very huge. I am worried about the leakage of some photo and video information. Although the characteristics of blockchain technology can be realized, there must be the storage and use of big data. You will work with some cloud-stored blockchain projects Cooperation?
the Blockchain allowed the platform used the distributed network to reserved the date,I don't think it 's necessary to work with cloud-stored company.
Blockchain is a innovation but not use the old way to salve the question,it's the new solution
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
The demand for the project is very huge. I am worried about the leakage of some photo and video information. Although the characteristics of blockchain technology can be realized, there must be the storage and use of big data. You will work with some cloud-stored blockchain projects Cooperation?
Activity: 68
When I see these investor , I know it is a scam.

I agree the talking freedom but I don't agree the infer without any reason.
Activity: 68
Image and thread design is perfect, but I am more interested in the development of the project, I read the pr ;)oject content, I am concerned about the practical application of the project and its feasibility
which you are worried? I think the project was pretty cool.
they are a lots of social media platform in the world,but they are control by some guys.
they report the things which they want report,and delete the things they don't post.
I think it's unfair ,the world should be know by everyone,this's the reason why we need Blockchain.
Activity: 207
When I see these investor , I know it is a scam.
Activity: 110
Merit: 22
Wow, this is a cool project, but this project is about videos and photos, but your road map, I hope it can be sent out earlier, thank you.
Activity: 59
the distributed media social platform worth to invest,I think they are few company to do this market.
especially in China,they are a lots of media social platform but not distribute.
so that it would be successful in China
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

just one tweet, and I'll go further, if there is a desire to thank the addresses always find on my page on Twitter Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/958293082608406528
Pages:
Jump to: