Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 17. (Read 40465 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 102
market is not good right now.. someone dump here coin in low, Grin

buzz me if you got any, before it starts moving up again
i had released my bag few weeks ago cuz i was in need for paying a debt, so dumped my 400k
now i need to get them back x_X

But you aren't left with any cash if you had to sell to pay off your debt. -.- So how are you going to get into the game again?

That is the problem when you live off crypto (nothing wrong with that but), when markets bleed you literally have no way but to sell your precious gems.

@tiCeR  i had sold few weeks ago, and it won't feel right, if i had not made any money since then :|
when the current crash was being happened, i had converted my funds to tether, so i still have tons, but wont buy so soon, as the bear seems to be our host for few more weeks

It is true that the bear will last for a while still, but it is also true that Twist has a quite little volume on Cryptopia, so if you want to buy back the quantity of coins that you have mentioned to have sold, it can take you some time, if you don't want to raise the coin's price.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
twist market not good.. TWIST on stockexchange is gone, what happen? Huh
Dont know but stocksexchange is not a great exchange imo.
TWIST is available on cryptopia, just go there if you want to buy some

stocksexcahnge sucks, we had been warned before moving there, but yes, cryptopia is still there and doing good, just wait for a market to shake
it will take time for sure, but the good thing is that it will come
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Dont know but stocksexchange is not a great exchange imo.
TWIST is available on cryptopia, just go there if you want to buy some
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
I'm staking like an animal today and everything is alright according to the block explorer.

How do you stake like an animal? I thought its automatic and you don't have to do anything!?  Tongue
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Price is down right now. I say it's a great time to buy into twist if you haven't yet or increase that staking coins you have.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
I'm staking like an animal today and everything is alright according to the block explorer.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
I ask for help or advice, today I have something wrong with my wallet.
First, there were a lot of stakes in too short a time. And after restarting the wallet, it stopped synchronizing, shows 0 connections.

http://ssmaker.ru/98a2f77c.png
You are in the wrong chain. You may need to resync your wallet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I ask for help or advice, today I have something wrong with my wallet.
First, there were a lot of stakes in too short a time. And after restarting the wallet, it stopped synchronizing, shows 0 connections.

http://ssmaker.ru/98a2f77c.png
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

i had released my bag few weeks ago cuz i was in need for paying a debt, so dumped my 400k

But you aren't left with any cash if you had to sell to pay off your debt. -.- So how are you going to get into the game again?

That is the problem when you live off crypto (nothing wrong with that but), when markets bleed you literally have no way but to sell your precious gems.

@tiCeR  i had sold few weeks ago, and it won't feel right, if i had not made any money since then :|
when the current crash was being happened, i had converted my funds to tether, so i still have tons, but wont buy so soon, as the bear seems to be our host for few more weeks
When is TWIST PoS gonna happen?

It's already a proof of stake coin. Go to twist.network download wallet for respective system and start staking.
Wallets needs to be open or does it stake offline?

You have to keep wallet open.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
congratulations on your bounty campaign ! its the last week and im really curious how big my stake will be Cheesy

i think we raised a lot of awareness and when we get into a better markec cycle we will surely see some gains Cheesy

also big ups to the constant update of web wallet and other twist features ! really glad to have such a dedicated team behind that project !

together to the mooooon

It's already a proof of stake coin. Go to twist.network download wallet for respective system and start staking.
Wallets needs to be open or does it stake offline?

The devs should now try to request to be added to Coinmarketcap, since CMC has recently changed its rules for adding new coins and high volume is not a requirement any more.

Afaik volume requirement was removed for exchanges. Coin listing requirements are intact, and for the record twist volume is not enough.

Hi guys! Tell me please, who can tell more about the twist? It is very necessary, help.
Read ann, white paper?
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Hi guys! Tell me please, who can tell more about the twist? It is very necessary, help.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
The devs should now try to request to be added to Coinmarketcap, since CMC has recently changed its rules for adding new coins and high volume is not a requirement any more.

copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 25
TWIST Web Wallet update!

The TWIST Web Wallet now supports encrypted wallet file exporting/importing!

Using industry standard AES encryption techniques, you are now able to encrypt your wallet with a password when you export it, massively enhancing your security.

Further improvements to the Web Wallet will be coming soon so keep an eye out!

https://twist.network/wallet

Best wishes,
The TWIST team
Pages:
Jump to: