Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 48. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
@dev guys dont you have any plan for new exchange?
My current portfolio daily changes will someday kill me

its changing too much because of current excahgne
if any community help is needed to get to a new exchange, just make ann, i sure community will push exchanges to add this
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Dakuce exchange have only 3 coins maybe there.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
One member in the bounty topic brought up John McAfee, who is looking for "coin of the week" in his Twitter account and he will choose it by the recommendations of his followers. He has very a large follower base, so the chances that we can push Twist to win this "title" are slim, but it takes only one simple email per follower, which is not the hardest task you can imagine. Here is the tweet about the whole thing:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/991541155300069376

Great idea, I already sent a letter and I recommend everyone else do this too.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
I forgot to write to ANN XD
Is there a plan for a new exchange?

The team stated on Discord that new exchanges will be coming once Twist grows in Stocks.Exchange, and in this phase the development is also much more important task for them, than adding new exchanges. It would be great to see Twist on bigger, more trusted exchanges, but the devs' explanation seems perfectly reasonable for me.

This is perfectly reasonable, of course. The market for Twist is still microscopic, and it wouldn't magically grow just by adding exchanges. Better to focus on the real thing and to develop the platform.

Indeed. Exchanges are just for buy and sell and for that purpose stock.exchange works just fine.

Focus on development first, exchanges don't matter that much.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

The team stated on Discord that new exchanges will be coming once Twist grows in Stocks.Exchange, and in this phase the development is also much more important task for them, than adding new exchanges. It would be great to see Twist on bigger, more trusted exchanges, but the devs' explanation seems perfectly reasonable for me.

This is perfectly reasonable, of course. The market for Twist is still microscopic, and it wouldn't magically grow just by adding exchanges. Better to focus on the real thing and to develop the platform.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101

Activity: 300
John McAfee(VIP) is looking for the most recommended coin on his twitter.
I send email to him.

The developers of this coin are wonderfully capable.
I think this coin should partner with such celebrities and companies.

Marketing members should do their job.
may as well make contact with celebrities or companies and appeal TWIST.
Activity: 300
One member in the bounty topic brought up John McAfee, who is looking for "coin of the week" in his Twitter account and he will choose it by the recommendations of his followers. He has very a large follower base, so the chances that we can push Twist to win this "title" are slim, but it takes only one simple email per follower, which is not the hardest task you can imagine. Here is the tweet about the whole thing:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/991541155300069376
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Iquidus block explorer does not calculate balances correctly, they start to differ more and more as time passes, it requires regular full resync.
I have 1620 coins difference already.
How big is the difference between your real balance and the block explorer balance? In my case, it's a bit less than 150 coins.

I have this difference of 208 coins. This is the exact meaning. Let's wait for the developers answer.

i have a question,

my wallet shows a different twist balance than the explorer, i have already downloaded the whole blockchain without any solution...

can somebody relate or help?

i have a question,

my wallet shows a different twist balance than the explorer, i have already downloaded the whole blockchain without any solution...

I didn't notice this until your post, but my wallet also displays a different balance. Maybe the devs could answer this question.

If you've ever made any outgoing transactions from the wallet, the wallet will automatically create a new change address which unspent coins in the transaction are sent to. The balances of change addresses are included in the overall wallet balance but obviously in a block-explorer you can only view the balance of a single address at a time. This could explain why you may have discrepancies.

You can type 'listaddressgroupings' in your wallet console to see all the addresses present in your wallet.

Thanks for the detailed clarification!

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
I am just wondering (may be a stupid question), how many transactions per second Twist can handle?
copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 25
How big is the difference between your real balance and the block explorer balance? In my case, it's a bit less than 150 coins.

I have this difference of 208 coins. This is the exact meaning. Let's wait for the developers answer.

i have a question,

i have a question,

I didn't notice this until your post, but my wallet also displays a different balance. Maybe the devs could answer this question.

If you've ever made any outgoing transactions from the wallet, the wallet will automatically create a new change address which unspent coins in the transaction are sent to. The balances of change addresses are included in the overall wallet balance but obviously in a block-explorer you can only view the balance of a single address at a time. This could explain why you may have discrepancies.

You can type 'listaddressgroupings' in your wallet console to see all the addresses present in your wallet.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11

Perhaps this happened because of an orphaned blocks that we get.

i have a question,

Guys, I'm at your company. Also, the balance in the wallet and explorer is different.

i have a question,

Guys, I'm at your company. Also, the balance in the wallet and explorer is different.
i have a question,

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i have a question,

At times i wonder about those elements that are behind the price movement of coins, i often doubt their integrity and decision making otherwise how could a coin with purpose like Twist be trading at a low price that is less than 50 sats and some other coins with no usefulness be hitting 100K sats.

I think it is high time to buy some twists for cheap.

Yeah, it's not always easy to understand why some coins are so popular and pricey compared to others, but i'm sure this cheap price is only a temporary thing. As Twist will get more recognition, the price will increase, it's just a matter of time, even if daily trade on Stocks.Exchange is still negligible, only 8 closed orders today so far.
Pages:
Jump to: