Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TZN] Tyzen Core Proof of Work YescryptR16 CPU Algorithm coin - page 2. (Read 1151 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Tyzen Core Wallet v23.100.1

Tyzen are secure CPU Proof of Work (POW) mining meccanism with YescryptR16 Algorithm
After going through a difficult time in development and conducting various tests to prevent bugs or problems in the future, we are ready to publish a digital currency called Tyzen to everyone. with the aim of shortening transaction times and providing the lowest fees to users with the best quality and security.
Tyzen uses a peer-to-peer blockchain network that connects one network to another to maintain the security of the Tyzen system from threats in the form of hacker attacks or illegal data changes by irresponsible people. responsible for personal gain.
"One notable innovation is the blockhain protocol, which was pioneered by the cryptocurrency Bitcoin. In 2009, when someone or a group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto launches the open source code for the Bitcoin software. Bitcoin introduces elegant solutions to several challenges as well as incentives for network nodes to stay up, make the Bitcoin network grow and strengthen it."
Tyzen Core is the original Tyzen client and it builds the backbone of the network. It downloads and, by default, stores the entire history of Tyzen transactions, which requires approximately.
To download the wallet, please go to Tyzen.io Download page

WALLET

Mining using Pool
There is a pool that support tyzen mining on Mining Pool Stats

zergpool.com
Code:
-a yescryptR16 -o stratum+tcp://yescryptR16.asia.mine.zergpool.com:6333 -u YourWallet --timeout 120 -p c=TZN,mc=TZN,ID=WorkerName

zpool.ca
Code:
-a yescryptR16 -o stratum+tcp://yescryptR16.mine.zpool.ca:6333 -u TZN_ADDRESS -p c=TZN,zap=TZN

pool.rplant.xyz
Code:
-a yescryptr16  -o stratum+tcps://stratum-asia.rplant.xyz:17044 -u YourAddress.WorkerName

Exchanges

EXBITRON

EXCHANGE-ASSETS

Market Capitalizations
CoinGecko(Need more volume on market)

Tyzen specifications:

Full name: TYZEN (TZN)
Max Supply: 100,000,000 TZN
Block reward: 50 TZN
Block halving: 950,000 blocks
Average block time: 1.5 Minutes
Algorithm: YescryptR16
Difficulty retarget: Every block (DarkGravityWave ver. 3)

Tyzen network information:

Wallet Version: v1.0.0-1
RPC Port: 2332
P2P Port: 2333
Genesis: 0x59ceec40a8afa8bd23bbb5fff924b47cf5a320afa3c2de6f78cab06fdfe83427
Markle Root: 0x15f4f969a7196ff4fb32b2a70ad32133e05b0c8f1b5ef20847e58b030da47bca

Tyzen website information:

Main Website: www.tyzen.io
Tyzen Faucet: faucet.tyzen.io
Memcrypto Faucet: faucet.mecrypto.club/TZN/
Tyzen.Live Explorer: www.tyzen.live
Main Explorer: explorer.tyzen.io
Documentation: docs.tyzen.live
Node List: node.tyzen.io
Image Assets: assets.tyzen.io
Source Code: Tyzen stagging tree

Tyzen community information:

Thanks for

Note : I don't make money with this, i made it all with my own saving money, without strong community the coin will worth nothing. I will keep working and saving some more money for exchange listing.. i promise less than 6 months. (it's been fulfilled)
Pages:
Jump to: