Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN][UB] UniversalBookingCoin | New Revolutionary Coin of the Sector Lessee - page 3. (Read 9590 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
it's look like scam coin again and it's number 1 in ccex WTH  Huh Huh
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
unbelievable! wallet multilanguage interface (I speak in Russian and Ukrainian).
It is easy to understand. Already I received a first translation.
Thank you !
Very fast translations !
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Can't believe they paid 1.5 BTC to get it on top of the voting list.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
guys, please explain, how to mine coins ?
What is better to use the pool ?
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
You have choosen ccex vote listing which is a very long process.This decision will cost your hardwork
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
we lose again  Cry, maybe dev should have to request to yobit first  Wink.

Yes, i don't know why in the last day vote there is always new coin with high btc votes.
thats the problem with ccex its needed to have more btc votes in order to be listed i guess if dev can send out some funds yobit might be also a good consideration as an exchange theres also some investors who can help the project to be successful just needed good marketing plan but let see next week if will be able to be listed. good luck
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Yes, i don't know why in the last day vote there is always new coin with high btc votes.
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
BooM!!! 2 btc and №1 Agora Angry
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hope UB win on c-cex vote now Cheesy
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
ROADMAP

- UB is a young coin and needs of being known from the international market

- UB must be addition to Multiple Exchanges

- UB must be able to be used in many stores, activities connected to the Sector Lessee.

We are looking for Partner but this needs of the time. The UB team will not give dates to you but we hope that this is possible within 12 months

The UB team will not never say you that UB will touch 1€, but when the international market will notice of the possibility to be able to use it in many stores or activities connected to the Sector Lessee there will be the boom of demands that will be able to give a ride to also the value quickly.
Activity: 72
congratz dev..lets trade  Wink
Activity: 46
We are on Novaexchange

Thanks for listed UB

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_UB/

Soon on C-CEX

Happy Trade
Activity: 994
Any info? at this point the coin seems to just be sitting waiting for an exchange, but an exchange has nothing to do with the roadmap so please give us some details. Saying absolutely nothing except were waiting for an exchange is pointing at this to be just a dump coin. Give us an update on the roadmap.

UniversalBookingCoin will be the next cryptocurrency of  Sector Lessee.

You all know perfectly that the SECTOR LESSEE  is the economic sector in which they are produced or supply Services and includes all that complementary activities and of help to the activities of the primary sector (agriculture, breeding, and so on. ) and secondary (manufacture) what they go under the services name.
UniversalBookingCoin   UB    will be the revolutionary currency of the Sector Lessee through which it will be possible to buy any activity connected with such an economic sector.

Activity Connected

- services to net, that is it carries and communications;
- services facility management
- commercial services;
- gastronomy, tourism, hospitality;
- advanced services, like supply of equipment, machinery and properties, informatics, research and   development, formation, marketing.
Activity: 126
any bounty sir
translator, facebook campaign, twitter campaign
signature campaign avatar campaign personal text campaign
iam open facebook campaign, twitter campaign, translator and personal text campaign
Activity: 116
Pages:
Jump to: