Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN][UFO] COMING FROM OUTER SPACE ★★ [ON EXCHANGE] ★★ - page 5. (Read 95285 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 257
Enthusiast
good job on the logo Cheesy Can you please experiment adding the concept of abduction to the logo Cheesy Just for the sake of experiment to see what happens

Haha! That's funny. But I think for the long term the logo has to be more generic and not a demonstration of the current events.
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
aaaaaaare youu rrrrrrrrreaaadyyyy to rrrrrrrrrummmbleeeeeeeeeeeeee???
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Wallet testing is now completed.
Windows and linux wallets working fine. mac is coming later..
Please post here if you are mac user and need wallet as soon as fork is released!
get ready for upcoming fork!

Windows and Linux tests done! I am going to update with new icons, logos and some clean up to the source code and we are good to go. Release is coming soon!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Very good graphics iraszl. Very good.
UFO
good job on the logo Cheesy Can you please experiment adding the concept of abduction to the logo Cheesy Just for the sake of experiment to see what happens
Activity: 194
Merit: 100

extremely impressed. very clean looking. if i had to be nitpicky i would say to have the U to be less like a V but that's it. Great job!
UFO
Spekske, thats just what happened last night... THe diff retarget has to be changed as soon as possible
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
coinmarket.io
we need to get ufo there, its new growing exchange
Check out cryptorush,  decent volume of trade but they only put up new coins for a one time fee of 0.25BTC. They allow you to trade for BTC, LTC, or DOGE.
Go take a look at the site, Ive been trading my fedora, noodleyappendage, mars, and saturn coin there ever since I found out about it.
Something big is happening with ufo right now?
hashrate increased 4X since yesterday!

and 3 fold since last hour...

Difficulty   1.13559175
Est Next Difficulty   3.29333804 (Change in 947 Blocks)

it was just 0.4  still 30mins ago when I was mining them.

thats correct. ITs going through the roof
Maybe it's a good idea to change diff retarget from 960 blocks to something like 1 or 2 hours, with current settings of 1 block every 1.5 minute it takes 24 hours to retarget (960 blocks), so a big miner comes in bringing 100-200 mh/s and pushes diff up, he stops mining and leaves all small miners with a diff they can hardly mine and they'll have to wait almost 24 hours for retarget...........

Currently new diff retarget is planned for every 40 blocks (1 hour) and with changes in algo refactor.
Activity: 673
Merit: 506

Difficulty   1.13559175

Maybe it's a good idea to change diff retarget from 960 blocks to something like 1 or 2 hours, with current settings of 1 block every 1.5 minute it takes 24 hours to retarget (960 blocks), so a big miner comes in bringing 100-200 mh/s and pushes diff up, he stops mining and leaves all small miners with a diff they can hardly mine and they'll have to wait almost 24 hours for retarget...........

Difficulty   1.13559175

it was just 0.4  still 30mins ago when I was mining them.

Net Hash Rate 115Mh/s!

Not from the pools we know.. Chinese miners?
UFO

Difficulty   1.13559175

Activity: 210

Difficulty   1.13559175

UFO

Activity: 210
Great work on the fork and new logo guys.

I'm really excited to see where UFO goes!

Please keep us all updated on when the new fork will be released, and please make sure there is a Windows QT wallet before the fork is made official as many people use Windows wallets! I will send a little UFO to you all soon who are working on all these great changes, and taking UFO into outer space where it belongs.

Also, cisahasa how is this true?:

good news, there has not ever been 60million premine

Sure, since Linux wallet compiles now I am going to develop for Windows and OSX too. Will give update as I get some news. So we can have multi OS wallets for new release.
the logo suggestion with the actual flying saucer was far better that the new suggestions. The logo choice should be subjected to a poll

Yeap I agree for new logo to make a poll but so far there hasn't been any suggestions or designs.
UFO
the logo suggestion with the actual flying saucer was far better that the new suggestions. The logo choice should be subjected to a poll
Pages:
Jump to: