Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Ugly Inu is a community-driven project with big ambitions. - page 2. (Read 614 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Ugly definitely deserves attention and study. A strong team is doing everything so that we feel confident and see the rapid development of the project.

The OP is not active so how did you know that they have strong team? After he posted the ANN, he's nowhere here in this thread. Maybe, they are hoping that they can imitate the attention of SHIB, but I don't think they can. SHIB just got lucky with their journey. This one, we need more tangible reasons why they can make it in the market.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Ugly definitely deserves attention and study. A strong team is doing everything so that we feel confident and see the rapid development of the project.
Activity: 13
I think that you need advertising now, for example, on YouTube, there are a lot of people interested in cryptocurrency sitting there.
Activity: 1
What are the price predictions for $UGLY? Will it cost $0.000001 by the end of the year?
brand new
Activity: 0

The market began to grow optimally, I hope that by the end of the month there will be a bull market and this will have a good effect on your project

If there is a bullish market, then this will of course have a good influence on the project, but it is unlikely that it will be soon
brand new

Why are there few people in your mg group? I see more than 3k messages per day, and only 1.8k people

It's good that the group is active, but those numbers of people are not bots, as many projects do, they wind bots on a group of 10k-30k and there won't even be 500 messages a day
brand new
The market began to grow optimally, I hope that by the end of the month there will be a bull market and this will have a good effect on your project
Activity: 22
How is the project progressing? Hope everyone on your team is happy and you are working hard on the project.
Activity: 47
Why are there few people in your mg group? I see more than 3k messages per day, and only 1.8k people
Activity: 18

Hello guys, how will you communicate feedback and inform stakeholders of project success?

Through their social networks

I think that Twitter will be a very good option for this, because the cryptocurrency is now developing there.
Activity: 1

Hello guys, how will you communicate feedback and inform stakeholders of project success?

Through their social networks

I hope that the project can expand the number of token holders and unite the community in the coming days.

We hope that it will be so, but so far there are no sharp reasons for the investment
Activity: 40

May I ask, private sale and pre-sale will block how long after Token on Pancake?

So till launch for your holders
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

Guys, I hope team will make a listing on top exchanges

I hope that everything will be so, for example Binance

Binance will never list this type of tokens or coins, Not unless the developer of this project can pay a hefty listings fees in binance and we all know that its far from happening.
Activity: 2
So what do you think, are there any obstacles or barriers that would prevent the project from being successful?
I hope that the project can expand the number of token holders and unite the community in the coming days.
Activity: 8
May I ask, private sale and pre-sale will block how long after Token on Pancake?

May I know what the team of this project is doing now?

Follow their tg, there you will see the latest news about the project

Team, what is the advantages if I join in private sale?

You would buy cheaper compared to the official listing on PCs
Pages:
Jump to: