Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UNI] UNIVERSE / Scrypt POW/POS - page 5. (Read 21431 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 256
Universe Project
August 31, 2017, 11:59:42 AM
Please do not misinterpret this as the project being abandoned or anything like that.
We have been doing a huge work to the infrastructure.
At the end of September will be ready the online staking wallet for uni coin. Then we will start to add others PoS altcoins.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
July 30, 2017, 03:25:40 AM
Is there anything going on with this "Universe" besides the above link ?
Universe Project
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
June 19, 2017, 07:57:34 PM
Damn should have bought more. It had doubled in value +- I am holding them at yobit investbox and gathering interest.
I might put it into my wallet later. One thing is sure it is still too early to sell.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 26, 2017, 04:02:17 PM
reserve indonesia translate
Universe Project
May 26, 2017, 03:49:10 PM
I just bought some. I am going to register and try use them in the game later on.
Has anyone tried the game out ? What was it like and how costly is it ?
Everything is not expensive in the game. It is better to develop yourself to understand the whole essence of the game. But if in a similar genre has already played, then you can buy in the game resources and ships.

The game is in Russian. Is not it difficult to understand the game?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
May 26, 2017, 03:42:49 PM
I just bought some. I am going to register and try use them in the game later on.
Has anyone tried the game out ? What was it like and how costly is it ?
Universe Project
May 21, 2017, 03:26:34 PM
New video about game Kosmos
https://youtu.be/yy2oTihRVBQ
Universe Project
Universe Project
April 28, 2017, 01:41:12 PM
walletbuilder Shocked  no Chance for yobit

Scrypt shitcoin, classic "lets push for exchange so i can dump " OP (im not even calling these guys devs, i mean cmon)
there is very little chance, tho who knows, they premine so much they usually cut scam deals with people to fund the listing
couple million coins and 1 satoshi isn't even that bad for these brokeasses, just need an exchange that only has BTC market.
What a crock of shit

He spoke. But there is no point in your words. I already have a game to maintain the course and the second one is being developed. So you're not at the right place.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
April 28, 2017, 12:38:25 PM
walletbuilder Shocked  no Chance for yobit

Scrypt shitcoin, classic "lets push for exchange so i can dump " OP (im not even calling these guys devs, i mean cmon)
there is very little chance, tho who knows, they premine so much they usually cut scam deals with people to fund the listing
couple million coins and 1 satoshi isn't even that bad for these brokeasses, just need an exchange that only has BTC market.
What a crock of shit

Universe Project
April 28, 2017, 12:30:58 PM
Stable currency exchange rate
http://unicoin.pw/?page_id=152
Universe Project
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
April 27, 2017, 04:34:26 AM
any update Huh
Universe Project
April 19, 2017, 03:59:20 PM
walletbuilder Shocked  no Chance for yobit
What will my friend tell me? Never will I get on the exchange huh?
Universe Project
April 19, 2017, 03:51:27 PM
Let's go trade on YoBit
https://yobit.net/en/trade/UNI/BTC
Universe Project
April 17, 2017, 10:10:56 AM
Try to Google translate it through an interpreter Cool
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
April 17, 2017, 08:51:09 AM
Universe Project
April 16, 2017, 11:26:44 PM
Maybe I do not understand something. But my goal is not the coin itself. My goal is to create my own game ecosystem with my games. I do not care about other games. I do not even care who has a purse more colorful and beautiful. I just made a tool to pay for game currency. My goal is to make my games use only my currency and no more. I'm not going to compete with anyone and compete. I just do my job quietly and calmly. I'm not going to turn my coin into a tool for speculators. It should only be for the players.

Let's see after a month or so, if this one is still here.
If the dev is active enough to answer all the queries here, there might be a chance that this will stay longer.

So I'm here all the time I answer all the questions

Agree, chances are that he won't be around longer than a few minutes. He behaves like a cocky punk from the neighborhood because nobody has told him how ridiculous his shit looks. He doesn't even suppose that most posters were laughing at him and his weak attempts to somehow prove himself as a professional and reasonable person.
My crypto currency is a tool for my projects. Or you already decided that the coin is my goal
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
April 16, 2017, 05:16:16 PM
Maybe I do not understand something. But my goal is not the coin itself. My goal is to create my own game ecosystem with my games. I do not care about other games. I do not even care who has a purse more colorful and beautiful. I just made a tool to pay for game currency. My goal is to make my games use only my currency and no more. I'm not going to compete with anyone and compete. I just do my job quietly and calmly. I'm not going to turn my coin into a tool for speculators. It should only be for the players.

Let's see after a month or so, if this one is still here.
If the dev is active enough to answer all the queries here, there might be a chance that this will stay longer.

So I'm here all the time I answer all the questions

Agree, chances are that he won't be around longer than a few minutes. He behaves like a cocky punk from the neighborhood because nobody has told him how ridiculous his shit looks. He doesn't even suppose that most posters were laughing at him and his weak attempts to somehow prove himself as a professional and reasonable person.
Pages:
Jump to: