Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Unitus(UIS)🔒ULTRA SECURE🔒Multi-AUXPoW/PoS CPU/GPU/ASIC Mining✅Fair Distro - page 4. (Read 17022 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Has anyone mined this with an Android?  I have a five Android "farm" I want to point at it.  
Try and then unsubscribe about the result, I think many will be interesting
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
Has anyone mined this with an Android?  I have a five Android "farm" I want to point at it. 
Activity: 86
this project looks interesting and I am sure there will be a lot of support for this project in the future, hopefully, the success can be achieved by the project.
we need some good news from the dev in this bear market
They publish news every month.
Although I like many others would be interested when PoS will be implemented
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
we need some good news from the dev in this bear market
Activity: 240
Mobile Wallet Update!

We have came to a deal for a virtually unhackable mobile wallet on the google play store that does not store your private keys. Members of the core team have already put up the majority of the cost. We just need 0.1 BTC more.

As a pure community project with 0 premine, ICO or developer tax, please donate whatever you can to the following bitcoin address so we can make this happen: 19jUej9HHPkoEW6PdWpi4NrFxPhbW9kuMA.

Donations of any size are much appreciated
A mobile wallet would be great for Unitus. This definitely needs to happen
Good news, I wish you good luck in the development and rapid implementation of PoS Grin
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 6
Mobile Wallet Update!

We have came to a deal for a virtually unhackable mobile wallet on the google play store that does not store your private keys. Members of the core team have already put up the majority of the cost. We just need 0.1 BTC more.

As a pure community project with 0 premine, ICO or developer tax, please donate whatever you can to the following bitcoin address so we can make this happen: 19jUej9HHPkoEW6PdWpi4NrFxPhbW9kuMA.

Donations of any size are much appreciated
copper member
Unitus August 2018 Monthly Update!

https://medium.com/@teamunitus/unitus-august-monthly-update-32f04fffdc79

"Mobile Wallet: We are currently in talks with a mobile wallet developer for a virtually unhackable mobile wallet on an electrumX server that does not store private keys. Private keys are only stored on users’ devices. They are currently on android with ios coming soon."
I read the monthly news very pleased with the impatience of the implementation of PoS.
But also there were questions about how many coins will fall from the PoS, how many coins should be to the PoS began to work ?
Hello Soulrey! Good questions. The amount of coins that will fall from PoS will correlate to the current UIS block reward at that time. There should be no minimum to get PoS to work, but the more UIS you have the better the chances.
Yes I know the more coins the more often falling from PoS.
I would also like to know the minimum number of coins for PoS, and how to participate in testing if possible ?
You are still testing new wallets as well as the blockchain itself.
copper member
CryptalDash KYC

If you have not done so yet, please remember to fill out the CryptalDash KYC.

Step by step instructions are here: https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/a-step-by-step-guide-to-completing-the-kyc-at-the-cryptaldash-exchange-872b863bdfdf
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
sent pm to join translation bounty.

copper member
this is something like verge? the multialgo mining option can be a good thing for the coin because it gets more and more types of miners into the game.
Yep, exactly. We are quite similar to Verge in regards to multialgo with a few differences.

We both have 5 algorithms. However, all 5 of our algorithms are AUX-PoW (merge mineable - Very secure & energy efficient) and can be mined by either CPU, GPU or ASIC. Very versatile. Doesn't really matter what hardware you have. Verge is not AUX-PoW and does not have any CPU mineable algorithms like the 2 we have

Multialgo combined with the versatile merge-mining should attract a lot more miners as we get more and more UIS merge mineable coins on the official pools

Activity: 278
this is something like verge? the multialgo mining option can be a good thing for the coin because it gets more and more types of miners into the game.
copper member
[Noob Friendly]EasyGuides for EasyMine - How to start merge-mining UIS!

https://pimovietc.github.io/EasyMineGuides/
copper member
BlockBid Exchange Update!

Through BlockBid, we will have SEVEN (7) different UIS/Fiat trading pairs! This way, you will be able to trade UIS with the following popular currencies:  USD, AUD, CAD, NZD, JPY, EURO & GBP.

BlockBid is currently on track for opening in end of August/September

Make sure to sign up now for early access https://blockbid.io

https://twitter.com/blockbid_io/status/1023034072048840706
copper member
I read the monthly news very pleased with the impatience of the implementation of PoS.
But also there were questions about how many coins will fall from the PoS, how many coins should be to the PoS began to work ?
Hello Soulrey! Good questions. The amount of coins that will fall from PoS will correlate to the current UIS block reward at that time. There should be no minimum to get PoS to work, but the more UIS you have the better the chances.
Hi;

Congrats for the new ANN thread. I am waiting Q3 for the PoS announcement.

Kind regards

I can say that here everyone is waiting for the launch in the 3rd quarter of PoS, there are still about two months to wait
Pages:
Jump to: