Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE! FORK][Exchange] HyperCoin- Windows, OSX & *Nix GUI Client Included - page 2. (Read 34945 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
I have lost patience and dumped my hard mined 13k for 0.19btc  Cry .

Sorry guys
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Something happened at block 863 that messed with the chain and causing people to not be able to sync. I'm trying my best.

Zachary
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Good luck. Pretty sure there's more to the failure than low hash rate though...

Looks like my daemons aren't peered up with any other clients Sad I've gotten 3 blocks but it may be futile. Looks like I may be mining my own little fork.

I've got nodes at 70.98.114.237 & 70.98.114.229 if anyone wants to

addnode=70.98.114.237
addnode=70.98.114.229

in their hypercoin.conf

EDIT: I stopped mining until I can get more connections to the HYC network. Will try again later if I can get some peers connected.

EDIT2: I mined 5 blocks but I still don't have many connections. I did see one new one. I zipped a current blockchain from the new client on my windows box. You can get it here and put it in %APPDATA%\Hypercoin and maybe get the fork to sync and connect to the network. Unless Zacho comes back and gets things on track I suspect HYC is dead. I also emailed BigVern at Cryptsy to see if we could work together on getting the network back in tact.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
For what it's worth, I'm going to try to mine 6 blocks of HYC today to clear the backlog of transactions. If anyone feels like donating for my trouble: HYC: HEyDudeKj77S9izdQRp8YevpV3hFJRszv5 BTC: 1HYCcpRWWzXSHrS79ZeDhjPWdko1HwojWj LTC: LaSTHAshic8NMM7oJLxfWWdb6HWjSrBDoW.

I hope to get 6 blocks in about 3 hours. I've got 4.5MH on it.

I've attempted to send you 500 HYC.
We'll see if it ever gets there Wink
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
For what it's worth, I'm going to try to mine 6 blocks of HYC today to clear the backlog of transactions. If anyone feels like donating for my trouble: HYC: HEyDudeKj77S9izdQRp8YevpV3hFJRszv5 BTC: 1HYCcpRWWzXSHrS79ZeDhjPWdko1HwojWj LTC: LaSTHAshic8NMM7oJLxfWWdb6HWjSrBDoW.

Haven't seen a single post from the owner of this project - that's a stake in the heart as far as I'm concerned.

legendary
Time of death?

2013-06-16 19:23:50 according to http://explorer.hycco.in/chain/Hypercoin

Combination of forked client not working and miners abandoning coin.

EDIT: If someone wants to pay me my daily mining income to keep the blockchain moving PM me. I have about 4.25 MH/sec available for around 0.2 BTC/day.

I have about 3 Mh/sec as well. If there's some interest in keeping this thing going then I'm happy to contribute but I'm holding off until someone takes ownership of this project.
There is

Network Hashrate: 2.24 Mh/s somewhere... . . ..  Tongue

I don't really believe that. I think it just checks timestamps between the most recent blocks. I know it's not accurate because I've see it report less than I was mining on other coins.
There is

Network Hashrate: 2.24 Mh/s somewhere... . . ..  Tongue
Time of death?

2013-06-16 19:23:50 according to http://explorer.hycco.in/chain/Hypercoin

Combination of forked client not working and miners abandoning coin.

EDIT: If someone wants to pay me my daily mining income to keep the blockchain moving PM me. I have about 4.25 MH/sec available for around 0.2 BTC/day.
DEAD / DYING :

-HYC Hypercoin-LTC clone + premine. dying of extremely low hashrate
-ELACoin- progtresive inlfation. tripple-failed launch - DOA
-FTC Gamecoin- yes, FTC. unfinished FTC clone , 51%'ed on launch. Ongoing tries for revival unde GME ticker.
-LQC Liquidcoin made to be very fast at constant difficulty, dead [pool closed, exchange closed]
-SC Solidcoin - dying (10-20% fee), designed to improove IxCoin, hard to be neutral on this one, 1.0 was a premine scam, 2.0 says BTC is pyramid scheme.
-GG Geist Geld experiment on BTC algorithm, how fast can it go? just for sience.
-TBX Tenebrix interesting idea of cpu-friendly mining with scrypt, but premined with 7.7milion coins
-FBX Fairbrix - Tenebrix without the premine, bad launch,  alive but little support.
-I0C I0coin - ixcoin without the premine. Dead
-CLC Coiledcoin - some nice ideas, but killed in 51% attack
-RUC Rucoin - copy of bitcoin, only difference is that it was developed in russian not english.than reborn much different, not confirmed if it is the same blockchain,  both scrypt[like LTC] and sha256d , nice client !warning! not opensource ! dying again
-TimeKoin - PHP webbased coin, alive but not used or traded.
-Beertokens -abitious [impossible?] try to stabilize price against commodity.
-MMM MMMcoin - Dead coin by notorious scamer SPMavrodi, named "yes we can" "my mozem mnogoye"

HYC is at the top of the list, damn! I have over 11k HYC stuck in my wallet. Sad

legendary
lmao xD

He probably looks like that too...let's hope he is fine.

He's doing sexy fun time mining litecoin, of course.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
lmao xD

He probably looks like that too...let's hope he is fine.
legendary
LOL Smiley

I hope he is back from safari soon!
legendary