Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer - page 8. (Read 247302 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
What if you look at this from another perspective. The whole idea of URO as i understood is to create an easier way of transacting between the producers and the users, avoiding speculated prices, large bank fees etc. When taking into account that UREA cannot be stored and needs to be ordered as required, the average cost is bigger than if you could purchase in bulk and creates an even better ground for speculation.
The $ involved in UREA is in millions, so bank fees and speculation prices are costing both sides (the producer and the user) huge amounts of $, we are talking $M here.
Idea of UREA is to avoid these as much as possible.
Question, why would a company take an order for $3.75m with URO that is worth 77K right now?
Well if you flip the coin to another side here:
How much would be saved in terms of $ fees + Speculation in this transaction by both parties?

When the 1st delivery happens and the word is going to spread, more orders are bound to happen.
This will result in increase of demand of URO. As this happens price will increase, maybe not to 0.5, but it will be increasing.
Farmers will want to stock up on URO as the price rises, since they will be saving $ too.
As the market finds its equilibrium the price will start to climb to its real value.
Even if this takes a year to acomplish, this is a hell of a good investment for a large multimillion company.
So you will invest around $3.75m, which if played right, will return savings of a few hundred thousand $ on every large order.
Now calculate how many orders would a multimillion company do in a year, then calculate how much they will save.
An investment of such proportions that can increase in value multiple times within a year and continue growing at this rate for years to come is a hell of a good one in my opinion.
This will be a closed loop that will save everyone a lot of $ and kick out the bank fees and speculation. I think this is quite revolutionary to be honest.
The above are just my thoughts on why a company would invest such an amount of $.
But i still agree that a delivery needs to happen on the 1st order before the price will explode again.

^^^^ This
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
FAQ

Is URO coin a scam?

You have to come to your own conclusion here but when do you see scammer show his real identity and fight for his coin with a passion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsHF0C_gPck, and don't forget this coin had no ipo, no premine, just an active competent dev.

What is URO coin?

Uro is a cryptocurrency which is being backed by GES currently to offer 1 Tonne of Urea for 1 URO, soon other companies will join in the revolution, its essentially like a bond

Why use URO coin when we could use bitcoins?

Urea's price is volatile and depends on many factors and so is bitcoin, you can peg two volatile thing against each other, Uro is essentially a future bond, that you would always get 1 tonne of Urea for, its like how the government bank started with gold backing the dollar.

Why use not use coloured coin?

URO is getting many new features, including a live urea exchange market for urea trading, mobile app, and many more features where having your own coin makes this easier to implement

Why would these companies give you $300 worth of Urea for $6?

The company is not going to sell the URO coin at a loss, they will simply hold it, until the market catches up the price of Urea, which will not take to many btc, and will happen in weeks as soon as news of URO coin spreads.

The minimum order is 12,500 tonnes of Urea why?

These are large companies that deal with big orders, they probably don't want to deal with small orders, however when this coin becomes more mainstream, I am sure resellers or other companies will allow for smaller orders.

What are the advantages to using URO coin?

Urea cannot be stored, so you only buy as much as you need and cannot buy and store, URO changes that by allowing farmers to buy URO for the future.

Price of Urea can be a speculative market this allows traders to speculate on the price

Plenty of fees can be saved instead of doing bank transfers

No need to trust third party with future orders, any company who agree to the term will always accept 1 Uro for 1 tonne of Urea

Whats planned next?

Currently the dev is working on bringing us the mobile wallet - picture

This is my concern and biggest question regarding the entire coin and project.  Not many have the capital to hold onto an asset that "might be worth A LOT more in the future."  Right now it's too beneficial for someone to just go buy this coin at $6 dollars and sell it to a naive company for $300 and make incredible bank off of the deal, while the other sits on a large investment.  At 12500 being the minimum, if the coin never reaches this price of 1 Tonne of Urea, any company making this deal is taking a monumental risk that very well could bankrupt a company.  If you could explain why a company would take that much risk, I am all ears.  From that standpoint it just doesn't make sense.  

It's like me telling you right now that BTC will be worth $10,000 in the future and that's the value you should give to me RIGHT NOW.  No one in their right mind would do that and that's where my skepticism comes in.

its not going to take much btc to URO to urea price 500 btc, the company won't make a loss, because they wont sell at a loss, when the importers are finally aware, they will  buy URO coin of exchanges bringing the volume, your point about btc doesn't correspond to URO because bitcoin is backed by nothing, so you can't guess its value, whereas with URO coin you will always get 1 tonne of urea, hence you should be expected to pay that much.

But it still makes no sense.  You shouldn't be able to get 1 tonne of urea with 1 URO because the the prices don't equal up!  It's a $3 million dollar gamble to each and every company who would agree to this!  If someone is really willing to put 500 BTC+ to buy it all the way up, people are just going to dump it back down.  As long as it's on an exchange it's just not worth the same amount because the dev said so.  If right now it was going to ~$300 dollars a coin it MIGHT make more sense, but for now it would be a monumental gamble for a company to accept it as a payment.

Its only a gamble for the first company, after they deliver URO and probably only the first trade is risky, after that the price will correct up, people can dump the price, but if the community informs all the exporters/importers they will start putting money in to buy up the cheap URO coins, its like saying if you saw people selling gold for half price, and it was true, wouldn't you sell your house to buy that even up to a 10% discount price.

Yes, it's a HUGE gamble for the 1st company!  They are essentially giving $3.75 million dollars worth of product for coins which equal $75K today.  No one else sees this as a problem?  You keep saying, "the price will correct", "it will go up to 1 tonne = 1 URO."  No business in their right mind would make a deal like this based on nothing more than basic speculation.

But its not speculation if they deliver on their order, the price is bound to go up, so its not a risk, its certainty

But it's not a certainty at all!  As long as you, me, and any guy can trade it on an exchange it's very far from a certainty.  It's far, far, far more speculation then certainty.  Even you have to see this.  

Buy you don't get it when something is backed by a commodity it will always be worth the commodity, if someone starts dumping it for any less its there own stupidness, people will just start buying it up, If started selling 1 kg gold vouchers with actual price of $100,000 for $50,000, and people cashed out to gold, and it worked, what do you think will happen? I assure you those vouchers will be bought up in seconds, furthermore URO is going to bring new services and merchant tools, which is why it might trade over normal price, why do you think all these bank notes backed by gold worked? if the bank started selling a $100 bill for $1, do you not think one guy would just purchase it all, if there is certainty, no dump can crash the market.

Comparing URO to gold is not a fair comparison.  GOLD has a real value.  URO has PERCEIVED value.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
dont you just love it , that the most smart and the most smack have newbie's its tipical in all threads, they are like roaches

why, don't you need newbies to get the ponzi scheme going? geez/

you dont need, im just saying that newbies are always the ones making the biggest FUD and have always the most too say. I was yesterday on the google hahgout and i think the guy is legit , he was very angry and concerned, if he was a scammer he wouldn't do a Q&A for the community

Yeah it would be stupid to try and restore market confidence in his position  Huh absolutely nothing scammy about his professional hangout session and calling doubters stupid fuckers for 30 minutes

I saw the same video.  Where did he say "stupid fuckers" in the video?  What minute mark?  He called a person "stupid" that asked an asinine question.  What minute mark again?

I'm glad you're buying into this.

Me too.  What minute mark again trolls?

I didn't put it in quote marks you fucking idiot was a summary of him spending 30 minutes talking alot and saying nothing and coming out like a scammy cunt that would only fool the likes of you.

You said he was "calling doubters stupid fuckers for 30 minutes".  YOUR WORDS ASSHOLE NOT MINE!  You're too fucking stupid to debate.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
FAQ

Is URO coin a scam?

You have to come to your own conclusion here but when do you see scammer show his real identity and fight for his coin with a passion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsHF0C_gPck, and don't forget this coin had no ipo, no premine, just an active competent dev.

What is URO coin?

Uro is a cryptocurrency which is being backed by GES currently to offer 1 Tonne of Urea for 1 URO, soon other companies will join in the revolution, its essentially like a bond

Urea's price is volatile and depends on many factors and so is bitcoin, you can peg two volatile thing against each other, Uro is essentially a future bond, that you would always get 1 tonne of Urea for, its like how the government bank started with gold backing the dollar.

URO is getting many new features, including a live urea exchange market for urea trading, mobile app, and many more features where having your own coin makes this easier to implement

The company is not going to sell the URO coin at a loss, they will simply hold it, until the market catches up the price of Urea, which will not take to many btc, and will happen in weeks as soon as news of URO coin spreads.

These are large companies that deal with big orders, they probably don't want to deal with small orders, however when this coin becomes more mainstream, I am sure resellers or other companies will allow for smaller orders.

Urea cannot be stored, so you only buy as much as you need and cannot buy and store, URO changes that by allowing farmers to buy URO for the future.

Price of Urea can be a speculative market this allows traders to speculate on the price

No need to trust third party with future orders, any company who agree to the term will always accept 1 Uro for 1 tonne of Urea

Whats planned next?

This is my concern and biggest question regarding the entire coin and project.  Not many have the capital to hold onto an asset that "might be worth A LOT more in the future."  Right now it's too beneficial for someone to just go buy this coin at $6 dollars and sell it to a naive company for $300 and make incredible bank off of the deal, while the other sits on a large investment.  At 12500 being the minimum, if the coin never reaches this price of 1 Tonne of Urea, any company making this deal is taking a monumental risk that very well could bankrupt a company.  If you could explain why a company would take that much risk, I am all ears.  From that standpoint it just doesn't make sense.  

It's like me telling you right now that BTC will be worth $10,000 in the future and that's the value you should give to me RIGHT NOW.  No one in their right mind would do that and that's where my skepticism comes in.

its not going to take much btc to URO to urea price 500 btc, the company won't make a loss, because they wont sell at a loss, when the importers are finally aware, they will  buy URO coin of exchanges bringing the volume, your point about btc doesn't correspond to URO because bitcoin is backed by nothing, so you can't guess its value, whereas with URO coin you will always get 1 tonne of urea, hence you should be expected to pay that much.

But it still makes no sense.  You shouldn't be able to get 1 tonne of urea with 1 URO because the the prices don't equal up!  It's a $3 million dollar gamble to each and every company who would agree to this!  If someone is really willing to put 500 BTC+ to buy it all the way up, people are just going to dump it back down.  As long as it's on an exchange it's just not worth the same amount because the dev said so.  If right now it was going to ~$300 dollars a coin it MIGHT make more sense, but for now it would be a monumental gamble for a company to accept it as a payment.

Its only a gamble for the first company, after they deliver URO and probably only the first trade is risky, after that the price will correct up, people can dump the price, but if the community informs all the exporters/importers they will start putting money in to buy up the cheap URO coins, its like saying if you saw people selling gold for half price, and it was true, wouldn't you sell your house to buy that even up to a 10% discount price.

Yes, it's a HUGE gamble for the 1st company!  They are essentially giving $3.75 million dollars worth of product for coins which equal $75K today.  No one else sees this as a problem?  You keep saying, "the price will correct", "it will go up to 1 tonne = 1 URO."  No business in their right mind would make a deal like this based on nothing more than basic speculation.

But its not speculation if they deliver on their order, the price is bound to go up, so its not a risk, its certainty

What if you look at this from another perspective. The whole idea of URO as i understood is to create an easier way of transacting between the producers and the users, avoiding speculated prices, large bank fees etc. When taking into account that UREA cannot be stored and needs to be ordered as required, the average cost is bigger than if you could purchase in bulk and creates an even better ground for speculation.
The $ involved in UREA is in millions, so bank fees and speculation prices are costing both sides (the producer and the user) huge amounts of $, we are talking $M here.
Idea of UREA is to avoid these as much as possible.
Question, why would a company take an order for $3.75m with URO that is worth 77K right now?
Well if you flip the coin to another side here:
How much would be saved in terms of $ fees + Speculation in this transaction by both parties?

When the 1st delivery happens and the word is going to spread, more orders are bound to happen.
This will result in increase of demand of URO. As this happens price will increase, maybe not to 0.5, but it will be increasing.
Farmers will want to stock up on URO as the price rises, since they will be saving $ too.
As the market finds its equilibrium the price will start to climb to its real value.
Even if this takes a year to acomplish, this is a hell of a good investment for a large multimillion company.
So you will invest around $3.75m, which if played right, will return savings of a few hundred thousand $ on every large order.
Now calculate how many orders would a multimillion company do in a year, then calculate how much they will save.
An investment of such proportions that can increase in value multiple times within a year and continue growing at this rate for years to come is a hell of a good one in my opinion.
This will be a closed loop that will save everyone a lot of $ and kick out the bank fees and speculation. I think this is quite revolutionary to be honest.
The above are just my thoughts on why a company would invest such an amount of $.
But i still agree that a delivery needs to happen on the 1st order before the price will explode again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
dont you just love it , that the most smart and the most smack have newbie's its tipical in all threads, they are like roaches

you dont need, im just saying that newbies are always the ones making the biggest FUD and have always the most too say. I was yesterday on the google hahgout and i think the guy is legit , he was very angry and concerned, if he was a scammer he wouldn't do a Q&A for the community

Yeah it would be stupid to try and restore market confidence in his position  Huh absolutely nothing scammy about his professional hangout session and calling doubters stupid fuckers for 30 minutes

I saw the same video.  Where did he say "stupid fuckers" in the video?  What minute mark?  He called a person "stupid" that asked an asinine question.  What minute mark again?

I didn't put it in quote marks you fucking idiot was a summary of him spending 30 minutes talking alot and saying nothing and coming out like a scammy cunt that would only fool the likes of you.
Activity: 42
look to end all this FUD, dev needs to make a video. the three people that should be in the video are the ones in that picture, that will end all this crap

I have requested this with the CEO Nilesh Nair making the statement along with all their names but it has been ignored and overlooked.

Huh??

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

this dude is good , registered today and he only smashes URO , for sure he is a paid FUDER

Can you and everyone else please stop quoting him n replying anymore.
Its just a unnecessary clutter.
M sure if every one ignores he wont bother.

Thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
sounds like the initial big investor dilemma of bitcoin to me

all smiles here for now
Activity: 714
Merit: 502

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
the good thing about urea it is a strong oxidizer - in a fire it releases its oxygen easily, the more oxygen, the hotter the fire.... catch my drift?
FAQ

Is URO coin a scam?

What is URO coin?

Whats planned next?

But it's not a certainty at all!  As long as you, me, and any guy can trade it on an exchange it's very far from a certainty.  It's far, far, far more speculation then certainty.  Even you have to see this.  
Activity: 294
FAQ

Is URO coin a scam?

What is URO coin?

Whats planned next?

May b this answers ur question...
http://urofoundation.wordpress.com/2014/06/11/the-question-w/

I please suggest that u read the whole blog for better understanding.
Thanks
Activity: 420
Share this everyone, spread the words about the URO scam

this dude is good , registered today and he only smashes URO , for sure he is a paid FUDER
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
long set of answers

I dont think the companies agreeing to it would have been able to predict the shitstorm that uro got hit with.  TBH if theyre busy companies they may not even be checking the price. maybe a wallets running somewhere in their office to accept payment and theyll deal with it later.  also they not be contractually obligated but it'd look like hell if they tried to cash in that 12500 uro they recieved as payment before delivery.  I think some people suggested an escrow service, but no one form big business is trusting anyone here with 3.7 million.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
FAQ

Is URO coin a scam?

What is URO coin?

Whats planned next?

But guess what, they did and will continue to do so!
First 12500 URO transaction : http://uroexplorer.cryptocuttlefish.cc/tx/c8dd55528c8453e317b75b7631849229b7184ca0cc3c960807ef4e6ea20239a7
Activity: 420
So Buan was not in on the dump Smiley? How many people got slaughtered yesterday , while he kept saying don't sell your URO? Who is laughing right now to the bank? Who is the manipulators and the manipulated?

If people were smart they will ask themselves this question?  Who got rich when URO was dumped 3 floors down yesterday? I let you guys figure the rest,  you facing a manipulator who knows his game inside out.

Whales, its obv. they made 2 pumps and dumps and now the market is stabilizing.Tell me what is your perpose of making FUD?

Whales you fool, are you really this new to crypto? Don't you see the manipulation going on? Oh wait.. you are part of the manipulation..

WOW you got me, you are so smart how did you know i made 7,5btc on those pumps?Huh Im a day trader what do you expect?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
How much are you guys getting paid? Because, at this point it is actually much more pathetic if you are wasting this much time FUDing here if you are not getting paid...
FAQ

Is URO coin a scam?

What is URO coin?

Whats planned next?

Pages:
Jump to: