Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USC]New CryptoCurrency USCoin - Here's the change! | Bounties Added! - page 3. (Read 8792 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Guys, how can I place an order on that spreadsheet? Let me also confirm, the bids are about 1 ltc for 1000 uscoins? I signed into google and cant edit the spreadsheet to enter my name on the bids. do i download it? then what? sorry for noob question, thanks!
Activity: 52
UakGgD1Vki15BqHMqLvMiEsWXCx45hkYMm make a test translation please.

Sent Cheesy
Activity: 9
UakGgD1Vki15BqHMqLvMiEsWXCx45hkYMm make a test translation please.
There are bounties for other ones on the OP, I had PMs about 3 others going to implement USC in the next week.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I don't get it, been mining for hours on usc.coinmine.pl, there's only been three blocks discovered for the pool?
Looks like 2 exchanges working on usc implementation, first gets the 50k bounty, second gets the boobie prize.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
The round is probably not over, gotta wait on maturation of generated coins probably.
Updated OP to reflect services.

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Y'all want a single...
New pool opened:

http://usc.coinmine.pl - 0% fee, stratum only port 9091

cheers
feeleep

Bounty sent.

received - thanks!

Is there a problem with usc.coinmine.pl? It seems the pool doesn't pay miner's shares... What's wrong?
Around the time of the block reward increase, a non-malicious fork took place (one miner achieved a lucky streak). Although the only actual effect for the long-term operation of the chain is the possibly significant reduction in overall coins existing in a spendable state, the fork also demonstrates exactly why you do not want block discovery times under ~ 2 min. Although often overlooked, the block discovery time is integral to the security off the network. Neither bitcoin nor litecoin chose their parameters randomly. Having a good portion of your 'honest'/non-malicious network constantly behind due to floods of NB notifications is not a state any blockchain should target.
Got our first lead on an exchange in talks now Cheesy
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Anyone else selling UScoin PM or reply. Lookin to pick up your coins you dont want Smiley

Offering 0.5 LTC per 1000 USC
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
Basically when you manipulate the retargets or block time, you directly effect the coins security. This should all be taken into account when investing in any of the new cryptos.
Activity: 182
fml
2 minute blocks, isn't that like, a giant step backwards?

Yes, it's a step back in terms of time. 2 min blocks vs Litecoin's 2.5 minute blocks.

But, how does it hope to compete with DGC and WDC, who have instant transactions? And what happens, if Hashrate is low, it'll take weeks to move it around...Won't it? What does this coin bring to the table?

I don't really give a shit about any other coin besides LTC. USCoin is just something I was able to catch onto early.

If nothing else, he gets the reward, for fewest pages, in a new coin ANN thread...Complete Garbage.

I've spoken with the dev and he has given out bounties. You mad because you didn't catch the train?

Nope, not really. Not even mad. I just find it funny. Since so few people even bother to post about it, it is obviously not a popular coin. Without strong community support, it will never go anywhere. Make sense? You can offer up all the bounties you want, still doesn't do any good, if very few people, are mining the coin...

None of the other coins you posted have any community support but the support to pump it and dump it.
First of all, why are you answering my questions, and not the dev? Second, Both WDC and DGC have very large community support, and DGC just survived a massive pump, and was not dumped into oblivion, like WDC was, and GLD has a fairly large cult following, mis guided as they may be.

I want to answer your questions because you're asking me(You obviously quoted me). Survived a massive pump? No shit, we all want the coins to be pumped! Even when a coin is dumped, it survives. You obviously haven't be around long enough to understand that BTC and LTC are also being pumped and dumped. It's the way the game works. Nobody gives a shit about services anymore, it's all about the money. Get with the program, man.

http://www.coinchoose.com/

There's a whole lot of coins, near the bottom, that did not survive the dump

Oh I see, so it must be more profitable than BTC to be considered "Alive." LOL! You're retarded! Gtfo!

Well, if it's not more profitable, or atleast 80% profitable, then it's very unlikely, that very many people are mining it...Didn't FTC just have a problem, that, due to a massive drop in hashrate, it was taking forever for diff to adjust, and transactions took forever to confirm...
Activity: 714

Yes, it's a step back in terms of time. 2 min blocks vs Litecoin's 2.5 minute blocks.

But, how does it hope to compete with DGC and WDC, who have instant transactions? And what happens, if Hashrate is low, it'll take weeks to move it around...Won't it? What does this coin bring to the table?

I don't really give a shit about any other coin besides LTC. USCoin is just something I was able to catch onto early.

If nothing else, he gets the reward, for fewest pages, in a new coin ANN thread...Complete Garbage.

I've spoken with the dev and he has given out bounties. You mad because you didn't catch the train?

Nope, not really. Not even mad. I just find it funny. Since so few people even bother to post about it, it is obviously not a popular coin. Without strong community support, it will never go anywhere. Make sense? You can offer up all the bounties you want, still doesn't do any good, if very few people, are mining the coin...

None of the other coins you posted have any community support but the support to pump it and dump it.
First of all, why are you answering my questions, and not the dev? Second, Both WDC and DGC have very large community support, and DGC just survived a massive pump, and was not dumped into oblivion, like WDC was, and GLD has a fairly large cult following, mis guided as they may be.

I want to answer your questions because you're asking me(You obviously quoted me). Survived a massive pump? No shit, we all want the coins to be pumped! Even when a coin is dumped, it survives. You obviously haven't be around long enough to understand that BTC and LTC are also being pumped and dumped. It's the way the game works. Nobody gives a shit about services anymore, it's all about the money. Get with the program, man.

Oh I see, so it must be more profitable than BTC to be considered "Alive." LOL! You're retarded! Gtfo!
Activity: 182
fml

Activity: 714

Pages:
Jump to: