Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]USDEx - Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy - page 27. (Read 25285 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Dear friend, Where are We can check blockchain! Sync wallet too much more times

Sorry, I didn't saw your question. We're working on a blockexplorer. It will be available soon. You can download the blocks from here https://ufile.io/qkve7 it is a torrent
Thanks your help! This is very fast than sync wallet \
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Hope you'll use this code for future development. It's more recent than usde-project's one.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The pool is running good, we're finding blocks. Also solo mining is quite good.

Soon we will add another pool, launch our block explorer and then we will be listed.

USDE - A coint that Unites
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast
We have been in contact with Bittrex, we will also submit an official request. All of this will be done next week when we will have our explorer up and running
Activity: 184
Nice comeback for one of the many wallets I had written off already!
Hope you could push it to Bittrex and make it to $1, would be my personal surprise of the year.
Thank you guys for your support. We've always been a strong community. We have just started working again and we have set some goals.
First of all we need to have a blockexplorer and then to be listed to get more exposure.

After that we will focus our attention on improving the algo and the android wallet.

Everyone is invited to join our Discord group https://discord.gg/2bRbvad and to follow us @USDEOfficial on Twitter

Have a nice Sunday.
Activity: 98
I always considered USDe to be in the same league as Digibyte. They were released not long from each-other and they were both scrypt mining staples for a long time. USDe is more scarce so it'll be interesting to see how it fares when it gets relisted.

I would reccomend Bittrex as an exchange to get listed on.
Activity: 686

We are working on getting the block explorer up and running. We understand it needs to be in place before we can get on an exchange. Please remember, USDe is an original project from 2013/2104 and we need to make sure the wallet and chain runs smoothly with newer programming.
Great to see USD-e come back, I think is worth $1 in next time! Thank your hard works!
Activity: 308
very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it
Activity: 108

The pool is down, back of 13 hours.

The pool is not down, last block found was one hour ago.

We are working on establishing another pool, a blockchain and more important to improve the algo. We've just relaunched yesterday and we already got some traction. Nothing was done in 1 day:) Have patience and everything will be fine. We are working on a volunteer basis Smiley

Thank you for the reply.
You are serious people!

Sorry, I didn't saw your question. We're working on a blockexplorer. It will be available soon. You can download the blocks from here https://ufile.io/qkve7 it is a torrent
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Did anyone receive any payments from the pool yet? My balance is 0 despite pool saying both paid and fulfilled.

edit: Copied wallet.dat to a different wallet on different machine and used the blockchain from the torrent. After starting the new wallet, the balance is updated with the payments from the pool. The original wallet still says 0 balance though.

The pool is not down, last block found was one hour ago.

We are working on establishing another pool, a blockchain and more important to improve the algo. We've just relaunched yesterday and we already got some traction. Nothing was done in 1 day:) Have patience and everything will be fine. We are working on a volunteer basis Smiley
Activity: 108

We are currently working at the blockexplorer. If you want you can download the blocks from this file https://ufile.io/qkve7 , it is a torrent file with a rar archive.
Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

We are working on getting the block explorer up and running. We understand it needs to be in place before we can get on an exchange. Please remember, USDe is an original project from 2013/2104 and we need to make sure the wallet and chain runs smoothly with newer programming.
Activity: 798
Activity: 266
Crypto Enthusiast
Which exchange is the best to start on?

Yobit or Novaexchange or another?
Activity: 98
I haven't seen such diff since the good old days. Can't wait to be listed.

@rigurous - maybe the fees from various transactions?

My initial price target is 5000-10,000 satoshi range and I hope that we will quickly grow to pass 1 USD per USDe which is currently roughly 35,000 Satoshi.
Pages:
Jump to: