Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USDH] Starwels - page 16. (Read 54050 times)

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
July 23, 2017, 03:39:34 AM
It is so quiet here ove the last weeks.. Dev any chance to get some info?
Activity: 284
Merit: 252
July 16, 2017, 11:48:05 AM
When did the fall of bitcoin exchange rate, it's time to be on the market starwels.Developer where are your pools?
July 15, 2017, 04:42:26 PM
How are things going in the starwels world? Haven't heard from anyone in a couple of days...
We are just waiting what comes next..
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
July 15, 2017, 02:45:34 PM
How are things going in the starwels world? Haven't heard from anyone in a couple of days...
July 11, 2017, 11:06:47 AM
...again guff, let's do a business, developer.Run pools, wallet and other...
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 10, 2017, 06:48:24 AM
i just downloaded the new wallet..giving it a try..i wonder what the developer is up to now...i guess we all are waiting on some news or updates

We want to reduce complexity, but some people do not want this.
You saw it yourself.

complexity is inevitable. Naive or stupid.
July 10, 2017, 04:00:00 AM
i just downloaded the new wallet..giving it a try..i wonder what the developer is up to now...i guess we all are waiting on some news or updates

link to new wallet: https://github.com/starwels/starwels/releases

link to website: www.starwels.io

We here and did not leave anywhere.

The site will soon be deleted, but do not be afraid it's ok, it's no longer needed
We will add a few more nodes

domain UA, now I understand why You don't go to the exchange. They have no money for hosting.

Пpoдyблиpyю из pyccкoгo тoпикa cвoй пocт :

Boпpoc - Ecли y вac нeт дeнeг дaжe нa xocтинг caйтa, тo кaк вы coбиpaeтecь выxoдить нa биpжи? Toлькo oбeшaния paздaeтe и кapтинки pиcyeтe , a кoшeлeк нe paбoтaeт, пyлы нe paбoтaют и этo eщe дo cтapтa пpoдaж мoнeты нa биpжax, нa кoтopыe y вac ecтecтвeннo нeт дeнeг. Люди нa вac пoтpaтили мoшнocти cвoиx acикoв, элeктpoэнepгию, oни мoгли бы cпoкoйнo кoпaть битoк и нe пapитьcя, cлeдoвaтeльнo oни yжe в минyce иззa нeдoпoлyчeннoгo пpoфитa зa тo вpeмя кoтopoe oни кoпaли вaшy мoнeтy. Bepнee вceгo зa тaк нaзывaeмoй кoмaндoй paзpaбoтчикoв cидит oдин cтyдeнт, кoтopый peшил пo быcтpoмy нaпиcaть кypcoвyю или диплoмнyю paбoтy и пapaлeльнo cpyбить бaблa и вce эти кapтинки из eгo кypcoвoй  Grin . Bиднo c бaблoм oблoм, никтo влaживaтьcя бoльшe xoчeт, a cтeпyxи нe xвaтaeт. Зaтo кypcaч или диплoм зaшитил пo кpиптe  ))))))))

Question - If you have no money even for website hosting, then how are you going to go to the exchange? Only promises handed out and draw pictures , and the wallet doesn't work, your pools don't work and that's before sales of the coins on the exchanges for which you of course have no money. People you spent power their miners, electricity, they could easily dig the cue and not to worry, so they are already in the red because of foregone profit for the time that they were digging your coin. Ultimately, that is the so-called team sits one student who decided to write a coursework or thesis and simultaneously to earn money and all these pics of his coursework Grin . Seen no money, no one to invest more does not want, and scholarships are not enough. But coursework or diploma in the crypt made.

Yes, exactly. However, for trade to work the wallet. Should work network. Earn finally the pools Huh Then start the movement of the coins in the network.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 09, 2017, 09:53:10 AM

The site will soon be deleted, but do not be afraid it's ok, it's no longer needed

domain UA, now I understand why You don't go to the exchange. They have no money for hosting.

Пpoдyблиpyю из pyccкoгo тoпикa cвoй пocт :

Boпpoc - Ecли y вac нeт дeнeг дaжe нa xocтинг caйтa, тo кaк вы coбиpaeтecь выxoдить нa биpжи? Toлькo oбeшaния paздaeтe и кapтинки pиcyeтe , a кoшeлeк нe paбoтaeт, пyлы нe paбoтaют и этo eщe дo cтapтa пpoдaж мoнeты нa биpжax, нa кoтopыe y вac ecтecтвeннo нeт дeнeг. Люди нa вac пoтpaтили мoшнocти cвoиx acикoв, элeктpoэнepгию, oни мoгли бы cпoкoйнo кoпaть битoк и нe пapитьcя, cлeдoвaтeльнo oни yжe в минyce иззa нeдoпoлyчeннoгo пpoфитa зa тo вpeмя кoтopoe oни кoпaли вaшy мoнeтy. Bepнee вceгo зa тaк нaзывaeмoй кoмaндoй paзpaбoтчикoв cидит oдин cтyдeнт, кoтopый peшил пo быcтpoмy нaпиcaть кypcoвyю или диплoмнyю paбoтy и пapaлeльнo cpyбить бaблa и вce эти кapтинки из eгo кypcoвoй  Grin . Bиднo c бaблoм oблoм, никтo влaживaтьcя бoльшe xoчeт, a cтeпyxи нe xвaтaeт. Зaтo кypcaч или диплoм зaшитил пo кpиптe  ))))))))
July 08, 2017, 09:12:15 PM
but the wallet is not running as a transaction ?
July 07, 2017, 07:02:23 PM
dropped price...selling 61,000 starwels at 0.00000500 satoshi's or 0.305 btc

pm me

hey folks, just bumping my sell post....as you can see its 61,000 starwels for 0.305btc total...pm me if your interested

July 07, 2017, 05:56:16 AM
Patience pays out, do you hurry? Me no. First let dev do some work and than exchange.
July 05, 2017, 06:55:01 PM

An exchange would be good...I have roughly 63,000 starwels...just waiting to be able to sell them
July 04, 2017, 03:21:13 PM

July 03, 2017, 12:25:31 PM
Well,  new wallet started to work, but as new pools? very fine !!!   Dev?   what about mining? Pools not works !!
June 29, 2017, 03:25:28 AM
Sell coins here did the admins not saying anything, except for some buyers with its price.The network is down, wallet not working.Perhaps the developer has a brilliant plan, but so far, except the pictures didn't give us anything.
June 29, 2017, 02:30:34 AM
Yes. you're right. However,for  his offerl to buy-I answered. The buyer disappeared. I wrote you a PM.
June 28, 2017, 03:34:51 PM
dropped price...selling 61,000 starwels at 0.00000500 satoshi's or 0.305 btc

pm me
June 28, 2017, 01:19:52 AM
so are you buying or no money? What unnecessary words, add zeros to your price and buy.Don't forget, there is already an offer on a large volume from a serious person.

I can pay you the same, or lets make it 325sat, to be serious.

How many coins ? What is the volume of the deal at your price 1AI=0.00000325 btc
June 27, 2017, 04:10:40 PM
so are you buying or no money? What unnecessary words, add zeros to your price and buy.Don't forget, there is already an offer on a large volume from a serious person.

I can pay you the same, or lets make it 325sat, to be serious.
June 27, 2017, 04:39:06 AM
no exchanges - no mining, no network, no wallet, and no transactions. Try the old, it starts.
Pages:
Jump to: