Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 3. (Read 78348 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Here guys, this was Richie's response to us overnight after we submitted a follow up request on coin destruction: http://prntscr.com/4fo5tz

When they were talking on IRC, it was before we sent this follow up. We are not sure why they did not reply to our previous request tickets, perhaps it was overlooked, not sure. No matter, they responded with the address to send the coins to and we have done so. Just waiting for their confirmation.  Smiley

You can give the transaction ID of that then?
Activity: 238
Here guys, this was Richie's response to us overnight after we submitted a follow up request on coin destruction: http://prntscr.com/4fo5tz

When they were talking on IRC, it was before we sent this follow up. We are not sure why they did not reply to our previous request tickets, perhaps it was overlooked, not sure. No matter, they responded with the address to send the coins to and we have done so. Just waiting for their confirmation.  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sold at 3200+ , will rebuy later around 1000 satoshi. Grin
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
the whole thing is looking dodgy, he says 300 members have contacted him have we had 300 different members on the thread.

Considering you yourself just now show up on this thread today to FUD it's fair to assume alot of people visit btctalk threads and don't post period.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Nice FUD when dev is sleeping, always the same tricks  Wink

+1  Grin

This is the guys who sold at 3500-3800 and rebuying it now at 2000-2500. Classical tactic  
+1
+2

Forum speaking hypnosis is working fine i see Grin

SELL  0.00002131   22236.45437789   0.47385
Activity: 173
Nice FUD when dev is sleeping, always the same tricks  Wink

+1  Grin

This is the guys who sold at 3500-3800 and rebuying it now at 2000-2500. Classical tactic  
+1
+2
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
the whole thing is looking dodgy, he says 300 members have contacted him have we had 300 different members on the thread. if you don't believe me ask bittrex. in irc. there was someone discussing it with Richie. the person said that dev told him coins were sent to bittrex but richie confirmed no coins were sent.

So I checked my logs. Sure enough.

i havent heard from the usecoin folks
let me check my queu
nope.. no usecoin in my queue

Dev claims to be in contact. Is not. Launches the market place directly after saying they are in talks with bittrex. No whales in this coin. No pumps besides that weak ass pump a few hours ago.

I can write the same fud Grin Screenshots of dialog please!

https://i.imgur.com/PNTgA2k.jpg
Coins are to be destroyed today. We just received the destruction address bittrex has provided. Coins should be destroyed by the end of today if anything. Smiley

I don't get it... It takes 1min to do that,why "by the end of the day"?

Request was sent to bittrex and they responded overnight with the destruction address. We are not sure how long it takes them to complete the process so we are just assuming it will take by the end of the day.

Activity: 532
Activity: 311
Coins are to be destroyed today. We just received the destruction address bittrex has provided. Coins should be destroyed by the end of today if anything. Smiley

I don't get it... It takes 1min to do that,why "by the end of the day"?
★ IT's Party Time! ★

DEV WINS !!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
★ IT's Party Time! ★
the whole thing is looking dodgy, he says 300 members have contacted him have we had 300 different members on the thread. if you don't believe me ask bittrex. in irc. there was someone discussing it with Richie. the person said that dev told him coins were sent to bittrex but richie confirmed no coins were sent.

let me check my queu

Dev claims to be in contact. Is not. Launches the market place directly after saying they are in talks with bittrex. No whales in this coin. No pumps besides that weak ass pump a few hours ago.

I can write the same fud Grin Screenshots of dialog please!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

let me check my queu

★ IT's Party Time! ★
Nice FUD when dev is sleeping, always the same tricks  Wink

+1  Grin

Check my post history. I asked ShameOnYou yesterday about the premine coins and the addresses. Only thing he said in response was, "We're in communication with bittrex..".

To me, that's not reassuring enough.

Dude, i read this thread from the start. You should understand that DEV don't able coding, launch USEmarket, delete the fud, answer on questions, contact with bittrex and don't sleep in the same time 24h in day. He isn't robot. We know that he is transparent. He is not wizard. Let him to sleep at least and do his work properly. He'll answer to this question about 3.5 mil coins soon and i think he just waiting answer from Bittrex about finish destroying
Activity: 784
"1. We did over 1 week of internal testing, everything seems fine."

1 week of testing and now they are ready for hundreds of people to use it and do things they probably never even thought of testing.

People are taking profits base on the fact that there may be bugs and then people will sell because of the bugs. (Look at what happened with SYS after 4 months of testing)
Activity: 182
and then come the guys that are in this coin so deep they label everything FUD and then claim they never saw it coming.

lol. Let's see

It is FUD - but it's justified. People need to see proof the coins are destroyed and the fact is that hasn't been provided yet.
Activity: 200
Nice FUD when dev is sleeping, always the same tricks  Wink

+1  Grin

Check my post history. I asked ShameOnYou yesterday about the premine coins and the addresses. Only thing he said in response was, "We're in communication with bittrex..".

To me, that's not reassuring enough.
★ IT's Party Time! ★
and then come the guys that are in this coin so deep they label everything FUD and then claim they never saw it coming.

lol. Let's see
Pages:
Jump to: