Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UUU] U Network (u.network) | Transforming Content into Assets - page 4. (Read 8023 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 354
ICO will only accept QTUM? I think the teams and partners are very good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
happy to see projects with professional developers and the concept is very perfect, with this network world to be very valuable and become a very secure thing, good luck and good developmment
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
what distinguishes your project from other projects?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
sorry to keep you guys waiting, we are still planning our bounty, so need one more week.

and good news! We have been listed on serval exchanges!
www.bibox.com
www.ddex.io

in the meantime, we will continue to grow our community, feel free to join our telegram channel at https://t.me/UNetworkEN.
We will also announce our bounty at the telegram!
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
Herok_X
Activity: 112
keep us update for the bounty!hope will run it properly,hope to success Smiley
Activity: 114
Activity: 60
Glad to hear bounty will come soon.
Activity: 99
Am patiently waiting..this would be another talk of  the town project
Activity: 28
what are you different from steemit ?
Activity: 112
Do you have a bounty programme? Where can i read it?

will keep you updated, we will release our bounty soon.

That will be awesome... Waiting for it
Activity: 236
I can't wait for bounty program Cheesy

I'm watting for you  Kiss
Activity: 125

Thank a lot. I will follow up.
Activity: 27
Already we have steem and some coins doing better job. What type of content that you are going to decentralize. and how it is benefit from the creator. Now a days it is very difficult to identify the real content eventhough we have lot of technology. Shall i consider this coin will competitor of steem coin

Activity: 125
An interesting project, a very good concept, when is the next distribution of coins planned?

thank you! Kiss
An interesting project, a very good concept, when is the next distribution of coins planned?

we are launching our bounty program, and feel free to join our telegram https://u.network/U_whitepaper_en.pdf
The only thing that attracts me is the number of investors. Having read technical infatuation, I caught myself thinking that somewhere I had already seen it. In the description of every second coin creation project, I see practically the same phrases. Is it not possible, briefly, but in a simple language, to describe the advantages of this project to others? Can not I explain why I need to invest in this project, not in others?

I did come across some similar thoughts by vitalik yesterday, "https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/11/24/applications-of-security-deposits-and-prediction-markets-you-might-not-have-thought-about/", and we are updating our whitepaper and add references to it in our next version.

I also found Dai Wei's discussion on it.
 http://lesswrong.com/lw/o8w/combining_prediction_technologies_to_help/

Key advantages of this project,

First, the team. We are a team with many years of experience in content industry, and we have 4 millions subscriber in our platform. We understand the problems in content industry.
Our advisors including Bitcoin Magazine Owner David Bailey, and Yanbo Li, the key developer behind onchain, and also founder of aelf and bodhi.
Our developers are experienced with blockchain developments.
We will be able to deliver what we have promised.

Second, our approach is unique. We are building a prediction market for content. We transforms the content discovery problem to a pricing problem. If we are able to price a content, we are able to give back incentive to authors, curators. We are also able to identify good content. For example, an article worth 100 bucks v.s an article worth 1 bucks, definitely in most cases, the former is better.

Third, we have strategic partnership with content community and blockchain community.
As shown in website, we are partner up with content community and blockchain community.

At last, the market cap for ugc(user generated content) community is huge. We are able to help all ugc communities with our protocols. 

Feel free to check out our whitepaper in draft https://u.network/U_whitepaper_en.pdf
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
The only thing that attracts me is the number of investors. Having read technical infatuation, I caught myself thinking that somewhere I had already seen it. In the description of every second coin creation project, I see practically the same phrases. Is it not possible, briefly, but in a simple language, to describe the advantages of this project to others? Can not I explain why I need to invest in this project, not in others?
Pages:
Jump to: