Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]V8 - X13 - POW/POS coin. - page 5. (Read 34673 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 05, 2014, 03:30:27 AM

It is just a website, we really need to put some more effort in getting it on bittrex... the price on allcoin is ridicules.

If you want your coin to have some value..You need to do what Pump i Dump coins do...
Or you can:
1) You need something big, big as a contract or deal with some "car people" Cheesy , or car industry.
2) Restyle bitcointalk page(like add some more info, nice pictures, especially your plans to the future, restyle wallet or just think of something new .., maybe you have some ideas when you were developing this coin)
3) Many people automaticly go away if thay see PREMINE. So you can add public adres with premine, or write where you use premine..
4) be social Cheesy Write tweets, FB,.. like what you are doing now(only cryptocurrency theme) ..

People will see you , will see you working on it, will see FUTURE in this coin. And then they come to support you Wink

To add to that fix side links on the website so they work.  Upload a banner and profile pic to your twitter so it doesn't look so new, follow back people that follow you, tweet more and get more followers than double digits!
Would love to see a plan laid out for what developments plans you have, and stay very active in this thread crypto traders are impatient so if your ever going to be away for more then 12 hours post here about it first!
You've raised 7 btc look forward to seeing what you can do with it!

I think people also need some time to get everything done, sometimes everybody things that a day is 100 hours, but a day is only 8 hours, or even less.

Most of my suggestions take very little time and make it look more professional.  Considering  no tweets since July 3rd no picture update, no followback Really this would take about 5 minutes.  Dev either needs to do some work or at least let us know a plan the ipo price has tanked almost 98%
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
July 05, 2014, 02:12:34 AM

this good Grin
Activity: 70
July 04, 2014, 06:56:56 PM

Question: Is the logo contest still going? If yes, when is the deadline and if there's a dedicated thread where all the logo's can be seen for review? Smiley

Try to read this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/logo-contest-v8-design-a-logo-and-win-a-bounty-of-2000-v8-672853

Thanks!...  Hope I'm not too late, I just posted.

Contest will end on the 5th of July.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20140705T22&p0=195&msg=Voting+end
Activity: 77
July 04, 2014, 02:36:55 PM

Question: Is the logo contest still going? If yes, when is the deadline and if there's a dedicated thread where all the logo's can be seen for review? Smiley

Try to read this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/logo-contest-v8-design-a-logo-and-win-a-bounty-of-2000-v8-672853

Thanks!...  Hope I'm not too late, I just posted.
Activity: 95
July 04, 2014, 01:44:29 PM
you must on bitter Sad
July 04, 2014, 01:35:08 PM
Please start voting!!! We have 5 designs, so you can vote on your favorite design

We have completed our website as you should have notice yesterday. I've contact bittrex to add us but they don't comment on any listing.

Let PIPIPOPO wins !!! His vision is best Smiley

His vision is number one at the moment Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 04, 2014, 10:26:53 AM
Come on, V8 give some love to Bittrex, come on, everybody give some love to Bittrex. Really bad, nice number of miners in the first 2 days, and then nothing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 04, 2014, 06:02:43 AM
Please start voting!!! We have 5 designs, so you can vote on your favorite design

We have completed our website as you should have notice yesterday. I've contact bittrex to add us but they don't comment on any listing.

Let PIPIPOPO wins !!! His vision is best Smiley
July 04, 2014, 02:29:48 AM

July 04, 2014, 02:05:33 AM

Try to read this:

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 04, 2014, 12:02:33 AM

It is just a website, we really need to put some more effort in getting it on bittrex... the price on allcoin is ridicules.

Yeah i can't sell my ipo coins for less than 2 bucks this is a 98% loss lol
Activity: 77
July 03, 2014, 10:50:40 PM

legendary
July 03, 2014, 05:47:41 PM

If you want your coin to have some value..You need to do what Pump i Dump coins do...
Or you can:
1) You need something big, big as a contract or deal with some "car people" Cheesy , or car industry.
2) Restyle bitcointalk page(like add some more info, nice pictures, especially your plans to the future, restyle wallet or just think of something new .., maybe you have some ideas when you were developing this coin)
3) Many people automaticly go away if thay see PREMINE. So you can add public adres with premine, or write where you use premine..
4) be social Cheesy Write tweets, FB,.. like what you are doing now(only cryptocurrency theme) ..

People will see you , will see you working on it, will see FUTURE in this coin. And then they come to support you Wink

To add to that fix side links on the website so they work.  Upload a banner and profile pic to your twitter so it doesn't look so new, follow back people that follow you, tweet more and get more followers than double digits!
Would love to see a plan laid out for what developments plans you have, and stay very active in this thread crypto traders are impatient so if your ever going to be away for more then 12 hours post here about it first!

I think people also need some time to get everything done, sometimes everybody things that a day is 100 hours, but a day is only 8 hours, or even less.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 03, 2014, 05:37:00 PM

Or you can:

July 03, 2014, 04:38:32 PM

Or you can:

legendary
July 03, 2014, 04:04:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 1400
July 03, 2014, 03:00:29 PM
Dev please do something  Tongue or at least give me tax receipt for the IPO donation.. Hahaha

You donate 0.10 or so Cheesy

legendary
July 03, 2014, 02:49:04 PM
Dev please do something  Tongue or at least give me tax receipt for the IPO donation.. Hahaha

You donate 0.10 or so Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: