Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VERE] Airdrop - FAST TRANSACTIONS - Limited supply -AIRDROP LIVE DISCORD! - page 25. (Read 24315 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
my account was hacked recently, luckily this air drop does not require any requirement for registration date
You will need some activity though.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Great this will start the new year 2018 for a chance again to be involved in the cryptocurrency industry, looking forward to achieve your goal and mission for the VERE coin, airdrop is a good strategy to invite and promote the VERE coin and hopefully gonna receive this token.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
my account was hacked recently, luckily this air drop does not require any requirement for registration date
Activity: 146
So the first drop is in about six hours then?

Sounds good.

As everything is based on activity on this forum, I guess the best thing we stark raving noobs can do is to read and post as much as the six minute cooldown timer new members have will allow us then?

Not really, you can receive your airdrop based on the activity. This is a forum with a history of 6 years. Most of airdrops not even accept newbies, you should be happy about it.
As you said in the forum, new accounts are very rarely involved in airdrop
I am new account because my account does not understand why banned in the forum
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
Fair enough.

Will we need to re-register for the other airdrops dates? If I want to be entered for the Dec 26th drop, do I need to fill out the form again and send you a new PM?

Yes it will be necessarry

:/
Activity: 125
CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker
Fair enough.

Will we need to re-register for the other airdrops dates? If I want to be entered for the Dec 26th drop, do I need to fill out the form again and send you a new PM?

Yes it will be necessarry
Activity: 12
Fair enough.

Sounds good.

As everything is based on activity on this forum, I guess the best thing we stark raving noobs can do is to read and post as much as the six minute cooldown timer new members have will allow us then?

Not really, you can receive your airdrop based on the activity. This is a forum with a history of 6 years. Most of airdrops not even accept newbies, you should be happy about it.

Sounds good.

Interesting  Cheesy

Going to join the airdrop

Welcome, 6 hours left from the first stage.

Looks like an interesting project. I have PM'd you dev Wink

Any idea when there'll be a website, whitepaper, or a roadmap? thanks Wink

We have written the ideas that we have in plan. Of course the website,whitepaper and the roadmap (at a proffesional level) are on the way.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
Looks like an interesting project. I have PM'd you dev Wink

Any idea when there'll be a website, whitepaper, or a roadmap? thanks Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
Activity: 117
Interesting  Cheesy

Going to join the airdrop
Dude, I am so stoked... just joined this community and there is already someone giving away free coin. SCHWEET!

Welcome to bitcointalk community! This is a christmas and new year's eve airdrop! Feel free to join!
Dude, I am so stoked... just joined this community and there is already someone giving away free coin. SCHWEET!
The number of coins shared will be equal with the total activity of users that joined the airdrop.
Activity:   112
How many coin will I receive?
and round 2 I re-register or I do not need registration still be involved
thank you

Yes, you will need just to fill the form if you were accepted into the first phase.

hi DEV, when can receive Airdrop ?

Tomorrow the first airdrop will be sent.
Activity: 210
I just joined . sent you a PM
My wallet address

VBB98UBXfED1jjvh16CiYSR9G5LwfgWWfQ
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
hi DEV, when can receive Airdrop ?
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
The number of coins shared will be equal with the total activity of users that joined the airdrop.
Activity:   112
How many coin will I receive?
and round 2 I re-register or I do not need registration still be involved
thank you
Activity: 146
At this moment, 1 ACTIVITY = 846 VERE.
You do not have a website or twitter and facebook to promote this coin on social media
Newbie account get involved in your airdrop
thank you
Pages:
Jump to: