Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]VETRI: Swiss startup realizing personal data management for the digital age - page 2. (Read 2382 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Is there other thread or channel or media other than this thread? One that is more active than this. It's been too long that I even need to go back few pages to refresh my memory of what this project is about. And certainly addressing a question dated almost one month behind is not impressive
your other media channels you can checked it out in their telegrams and asking other channel links will surely be in love by their team

Do you mean they have other channels aside from this very quiet thread and telegram? I'd also like to know how active their telegram is. Anyone joined and can give a valid (pun intended) input?

The global channel has 3.7k members so it's on the smaller side. It has been renamed to VETRI in case you want to join. https://t.me/vetri_global
There are civil discussions going on but it is no spam fest with gifs and memes and lambo moons.
You'll get an answer to your questions there during the European business hours. They have a Community Manager.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Is there other thread or channel or media other than this thread? One that is more active than this. It's been too long that I even need to go back few pages to refresh my memory of what this project is about. And certainly addressing a question dated almost one month behind is not impressive
your other media channels you can checked it out in their telegrams and asking other channel links will surely be in love by their team

Do you mean they have other channels aside from this very quiet thread and telegram? I'd also like to know how active their telegram is. Anyone joined and can give a valid (pun intended) input?
Pretty long time passed from the start of this topic. How this project is going on? Didn't see this topic before, but the project seems to be interesting.

They released a roadmap today and announced a rebranding to VETRI. Good time to ask your question.  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Pretty long time passed from the start of this topic. How this project is going on? Didn't see this topic before, but the project seems to be interesting.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Activity: 108
Merit: 2
Yes, we would be grateful if you do so. We require the information for our auditor.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I have received a queston regarding source of my investment. Do I have to reply to that? I do not really understand it, because tokens are already distributed?!?
Activity: 588
NEO founder Hongfei Da at the opening of Trust Square. Hear him talk about VALID and the future of NEO in his interview with CNN Money Switzerland

https://www.cnnmoney.ch/shows/newsmaker/videos/can-chinas-mr-blockchain-stack-more-coins-neo-da-hongfei

thanks for that, interesting.
NEO founder Hongfei Da at the opening of Trust Square. Hear him talk about VALID and the future of NEO in his interview with CNN Money Switzerland

https://www.cnnmoney.ch/shows/newsmaker/videos/can-chinas-mr-blockchain-stack-more-coins-neo-da-hongfei
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Is there anyone there from admins may help for refund process which supposed to happen nearly a week ago. I am fed up with it.

And is there any way to buy the token already?
Yes, the token is already listed on Lykke and can be tradet on Etherdelta with the contract address.

It is not yet listed on Coinmarketcap so far.
Activity: 616
Is there anyone there from admins may help for refund process which supposed to happen nearly a week ago. I am fed up with it.

And is there any way to buy the token already?
Guys - As many would have faced this, Delta App only shows the IDEX price for VLD. When contacted and asked to list Lykke, so that we could monitor VLD's price and growth, they tweeted and asked for Lykke to get upvotes to be listed. I thus ask everyone to go to this site and Upvote the Lykke exchange: ask(dot)getdelta(dot)io/exchange-requests/p/lykke

To be honest I don't think Lykke isn't much bigger than IDEX if at all. Trading will only really start when a bigger centralized exchange lists Valid.
Activity: 453
Guys - As many would have faced this, Delta App only shows the IDEX price for VLD. When contacted and asked to list Lykke, so that we could monitor VLD's price and growth, they tweeted and asked for Lykke to get upvotes to be listed. I thus ask everyone to go to this site and Upvote the Lykke exchange: ask(dot)getdelta(dot)io/exchange-requests/p/lykke
Dear Trung,
Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the delay in processing your KYC. As we explained to you, it was due to a missing legal sign off from our auditor. Unfortunately, we are unable to allocate tokens before the auditor is able to verify your case. However, they are working on it with high priority and we expect a solution within the next week. Thank you very much for your patience and please don't hesitate to reach out to us any time via Telegram or email.
Kind regards,
Your VALID Team

Dear technical department, customer service department, management department, and other premium department ...
My name is:Trung Nguyen
Have an account is:[email protected]
Have registered to buy your KYC
I provided the photo and identification card that you have asked me, I want verify KYC now I see still pending
And sent nearly 2 months ago
But when I logged in to the account was still only one line: "The identification has been completed successfully"
I resend the letter too many times to you, all the department, there are also had chat on the tele group, talk to admin ..
But I just got an answer is keep waiting
wait and wait for almost 2 months already
While other accounts have received KYC on purse
I only received the chorus of waiting and waiting from you
I am very fretty about how you work, I also want to swear it
Now I want you to give me an exact answer which day my account is completed test, or refund money for me
I ask for the correct answer on time, not keep waiting

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Valid was added to TokensRecord ICO Directory. https://tokensrecord.com/project/valid

Thank you for adding us to your list.
Dear technical department, customer service department, management department, and other premium department ...
My name is:Trung Nguyen
Have an account is:[email protected]
Have registered to buy your KYC
I provided the photo and identification card that you have asked me, I want verify KYC now I see still pending
And sent nearly 2 months ago
But when I logged in to the account was still only one line: "The identification has been completed successfully"
I resend the letter too many times to you, all the department, there are also had chat on the tele group, talk to admin ..
But I just got an answer is keep waiting
wait and wait for almost 2 months already
While other accounts have received KYC on purse
I only received the chorus of waiting and waiting from you
I am very fretty about how you work, I also want to swear it
Now I want you to give me an exact answer which day my account is completed test, or refund money for me
I ask for the correct answer on time, not keep waiting
The ICO crowdsale was completed over a month ago. What are the next steps? As far as I know there hasn't been a token distribution yet. Unfortunately I missed the ICO and I would like to acquire some tokens after they hit an exchange. That's why I am interested when and where Valid is listed on an exchange.

The tokens have been distributed a couple of days ago and they are trading on ForkDelta and IDEX as well as Lykke. You can buy in at pretty much ICO price.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
The ICO crowdsale was completed over a month ago. What are the next steps? As far as I know there hasn't been a token distribution yet. Unfortunately I missed the ICO and I would like to acquire some tokens after they hit an exchange. That's why I am interested when and where Valid is listed on an exchange.
VLD is really a great product. I am curious what will follow here. and a start without dump is always a good sign  Cool

I hope for the product being developed made available soon. Everything else will fall into place.
Pages:
Jump to: